Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Leh!!! Khoda pahad nikla Chuha :P

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Here I was thinking that this Monty guy will be some dil phenk majnu of SweetyG but no!!1 He is just a harmless friend of LuckyGConfusedKya yaar I had so much of hope from Monty but ye kyaOuchAb LuckyG will be busy with his friend meri sweetyG kiske saath pyaari bhari baatein karengiCrykiske saath Romance karenge(Romance=SweetyG scolding LuckyG mundi jhukaye listeningBlushing) Ye apna accha nahi kiya CreativesCryMain iss baat ka badla lekar rahungiEvil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashajSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Leh!!! Khoda pahad nikla Chuha :P" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arushi02

Goldie

arushi02

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
hahahahaha!!!! Koi baat nahi!! Par phir bhi, maza to aa raha hai na?!

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
this track has more to come..

OMG ...i never wanted MOnty to give Sweety weird looks...yacks..

I am loving the track...Sweety being possessive about Rocky...n Rocky drooling over MOnty's belongs..LOL  OMG she is already acting like a sasuma...she loved Rocky Aish fight..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashajyipeeSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
i loved that track...i didn't wanted monty to fall for sweetyji..rather i wanted her getting worried about rocky...so i would enjoy the track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashaj

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.