Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

BT: How to cook daily quota of Khichdi - Page 3

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shamil

cochin is the nearest airport- there is no airport in Trissur ;yeah they only have to travel 2 hours to reach the temple

remember DB said kii jitna samay lucknow se yahan aane me nahi laga ,usse jyaada samay airport se yahan aane me lag gaya?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepa_jd

hey bhanu...saw the ad of apoorva's new show.. looks good..when is it gonna launch...
will try to catch it..
@bold..when ashu called the airline ppl,they must have told him na ki this flight lands at this city and hence airport...they checked all flights leavin lucknow... it doesnt have 2 b a int'l airport..

Deepa, Apurva's show may launch around 8th of APR... Will intimate you once the date is confirmed. The concept of showing the reality of dance reality shows is very interesting... So I hope this show will be good...
jayanti_dj thumbnail
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

the temple they mentioned is not lying next to cochin airport😆 It is actually in a different district
what ever it is , these ppl need to stop showing mallus walking like zombies with a shawl

The whole fisaco was very funny and I did not like the way Armaan was making fun. As you mentioned, not every body walks with dhotis etc in Kerala... 
shamil thumbnail
am also eagerly waiting for apu's show

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

the temple they mentioned is not lying next to cochin airport😆 It is actually in a different district
what ever it is , these ppl need to stop showing mallus walking like zombies with a shawl

Mallus have become zombies after seeing Nidhi-zombie😆
mudraswathi thumbnail

this is the third time iam asking this.
I have a request for all BT reporters...
could anyone plz make a BT report on the BD exit?  i mean how we dont see BDs on d show anymore.. i know we had something similar earlier..but this time plz try to include new ashu as well na...

Deepa,
frankly ...I know why exactly BD was there in the first place ...so it will become difficult for me to make fun of it...
shamil thumbnail

remember DB said kii jitna samay lucknow se yahan aane me nahi laga ,usse jyaada samay airport se yahan aane me lag gaya?

oh she said that??
nowadays its usually ff button for DB  hence missed it
even the hug after the first few magical seconds bored me 

jayanti_dj thumbnail
mudraswathi thumbnail

oh she said that??
nowadays its usually ff button for DB  hence missed it
even the hug after the first few magical seconds bored me 

exactly...while everyone found 'hug' so good...I felt like it was something lacking passion...

Nidhi's expressions and her acting skills have gone somewhere on leave...she is roaming like a zombie...as it is aimless girl...now they have made her a joke...
Ashutosh was also ..I felt not informed about exactly what is expected out of him...Sk hase got a very short notice to play the role hence couldnt find time to adapt to the nuances of the power packed role yet...this my POV...please someone do not take offence.