Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Profession as Teacher??Who all...Just To Know!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rosette80

IF-Rockerz

rosette80

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Hey there ,,,,,So exhausted..ConfusedDeadu know am coming from dropping my applications for Teaching position in some schools and colleges

.Actually i had an experience of teaching for some time long back..but after marriage didnt join professionaly..Tongue

So wanted to know in that matter..just like that..who all are in the teaching profession and who are actually lecturers...teachers..how was it for u if u r in that side..are u able to manage life and ur personal life too...and the main question HOW DO U COME HERE THEN???LOLWinkU know being a teacher..its tough na...a strong career and very critical job too..so just wanted to know...so if i cud get some company in that side..Embarrassed...ARSHI ko dimaag mein rake ke kaun bacho ko pada sakthe ho!!LOL

Mein tho poore is serial aur couple se phursat hi nahi milthe..they are soo addictive..am sure if i get into the position i will end up taking classes on ARSHI and their epic loveBig smile

Do reply back.Big smile..Sooo sorry mods and IPKKND members if this topic is irrelevant Smile..close it..but please just for some time...till noon let it be..just wanted to know thats al..no harm meant!Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Profession as Teacher??Who all...Just To Know!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srasanj

srasanj

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Me too am a teacher. Since i m not married i am able to balance everythng.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosette80

sana_sugarbun

IF-Dazzler

sana_sugarbun

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Im a teacher  and yes its really hard being one, but manage to watch the serial no matter whatWink

rosette80

annusourabh

Groupbie

annusourabh

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Me a a ssociate  professor PhD with  kid, no matter what wont miss IPKKND LOL. Die hard fan of arnav  main hobby- rewatching IPKKND episodes and full time online in IF. Always check IF every 10 minutesLOL either in the phone or in comp. How much more crazy can u getBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najrosette80

rosette80

IF-Rockerz

rosette80

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

Im a teacher  and yes its really hard being one, but manage to watch the serial no matter whatWink

ohhh god.Tongue.cant believe u sana ur a teacher!!! my my..are u married...please do u mind..can we pm each other ...i want to seriously cool my mind now!!Embarrassed

i still remmeber u from gee times..do u!!Big smile

rosette80

IF-Rockerz

rosette80

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
O
Originally posted by annusourabh

Me a a ssociate  professor PhD with  kid, no matter what wont miss IPKKND LOL. Die hard fan of arnav  main hobby- rewatching IPKKND episodes and full time online in IF. Always check IF every 10 minutesLOL either in the phone or in comp. How much more crazy can u getBig smile

R u Serious annu!!!ShockedOMG!!! cant beleive it..so can u help me in one matter...i have a topic to take ..any one on thurs...for interview to the principal and some teachers...can u suggest a good poosible convinent topic...am basically from computer side..and need to teach the PUC students..so wat wud u prefer..Embarrassedplease help...if possible..pm me..or we all will be kicked out from here...for personall uses in name of our dear ARSHI!!LOLLOLWink
Shocked

reena544

IF-Rockerz

reena544

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annusourabh

that's great...

rosette80

rosette80

IF-Rockerz

rosette80

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
seriously how more mad and addictive can u get in life..this show is driving all people both career ones and home makers mad!!!!and dumb..but i love that!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top