jingle

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

really good Tongue

please continue.............Clap

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Excellent job Raksha !!! Keep going don't put brakes. Good to see u in this deserted rd with full vigor and enthu.

Gosh !! Dk is completely devasted in your story too.Please make the realization of love come fast to the DS atleast in the story.

Suspense is nagging us to death !!!!

Mink

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Part 3

Disha is totally taken aback...She feels sorry for herself for trusting DK and developing feelings for him..

She is not able to hold her tears anymore...She is in tremondous pain also because of the way DK is holding her....

Disha: Just leave me DK dard ho raha hai...

That's when DK realizes that he has been holding her too tight and loosens his grip...Disha tries to push him off and suddenly he holds her hand, not liking the way she was trying to push him away....He holds her hand and lifts it and simply gets shocked to see that she was wearing the bangles given by him...He remembers the incident when he gave her those bangles and how she told him off that she will wear them only on that day when she knows that he understood the relationships...He gets totally confused seeing Disha wearing those bangles now...

DK: disha...Yeh kya hai?

Disha:kya DK? Tum kya poochna chahte ho...ab poochne ke liye aur kya reh gaya hai?

DK now totally cooled down...He realized that he once again misunderstood her and hehaved very cruelly with her...

Dk now half happy and half sad...:Disha...Tumne mujhe pehle kyon nahi bataya ki...

Disha:Ki..Kya DK..Kya batana chahiye tha mujhe...Tumne mujhe kuch kehne ka mauka hi kab diya tha...aur phir kehne sunne ke liye ab rah kya gaya hai...

DK:Disha I love you Disha..aur mujhe abhi pata chala ki tumhe bhi mujhse pyar ho gaya hai..

Disha shoots back...please stop it DK...You say you love me but you treat me like your worst enemy aur ye kaisa pyar hai jaha trust koi jagah hi na ho?

DK is not the one to keep quite he very coldly says:Disha mein manta hu ki meine galati ki hai, lekin is galti ki wajah tum ho...I could not bear the thought of losing you...and you can call it jealousy, but I cant help it Disha....I want you..I want you all for myself...

Disha:for God's sake stop putting the blame on others DK...Kya meine kaha hai tumse ke, mera Vedant se koi rishta hai...You are the one who did not even think once before saying all those horrible things about me...

DK:alright...My mistake...But Why did you not tell me that you love me...whenever I asked you, you just snubbed me and went off..and on the other hand you were moving so closely with Vedant...Disha for the first time I experienced love in my life and I did not want to lose it at no cost..But you never gave me that security..I have always felt very insecured thinking of you...You never told me that you also love me..Agar tumne pehle bataya hota to ye sab kabhi nahi hota...

Disha:hm..Tum kab dil ke baate samajh paaoge DK...kya har baat ke izhaar shabdon me karna zaroori hai?...she could no longer control her tears...in between she says...ha DK mein ye keh nahi payi...Kyo ki mein ye kehna jaroori nahi samjhi..you just dont know a girls heart DK...I thought you will be able to understand looking at the way I'm behaving with you...

DK:but why you never told me?

Disha:huh..u never told me...How can a girl say these things and that too to a person who she first hated so much....Lekin ab to..

DK:ha..ab to..come on say it Disha...A mischevious smile surfaces on his face...

he comes closer to her and tries wiping her tears with his fingure, staring straight into her eyes...

Disha is still crying and tries to turn her face away in anger...

Howz that...

smiles,
Raksha....

Edited by rakshal - 22 April 2005 at 12:44pm
zohar Newbie
zohar
zohar

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
u r too good Clap Clap Clap.

waiting 4 next bit Smile
queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Rakha wonderful!!! very very good !! Clap

Just hope they show------- The Dk D scene  the same way u have narrated.

minkBig smile 

SALESHNI Senior Member
SALESHNI
SALESHNI

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

thanks yaar .

wonderful job will be waiting for more

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
KEWL STORY