Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

My Take On The Future TD!

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Hello Friends,

I see that the Forum has gone into deep sleep now a days and I thought I should do something to wake you all up...So here is my take on what I the Td in coming weeks could be...

So I will be posting bit by bit and you enthusiastic readers can also chip in and add on to it...Now wouldnt that be interesting?

So lets take a plunge and see where DK and Disha are headed..

Smile please and WAKE UP guys,
Raksha...

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 9:18am | IP Logged
LOL
Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Here is my prediction:

Part-1

This continues from where it was left on thursday...

Dk is in a pensive mood...He searched for Disha all over the place but could not find her and he cant find Vedant either.His insecurity and possessiveness gets better of him and his mind keeps thinking of all the worst possibilities and he gets more and more restless as a result...

He drags himself into his room and falls flat on his bed, still in the same mood.In his lost mood he casually looks to the side of window and gets shocked...

Disha is actually standing there at the window lookin outside..she is very sad...She did not see DK coming in..DK sees Disha and once again overcome by emotions and anger he roars at Disha...

DK: Oh so you are here...What are you doing here, when you made sure that I'm destroyed fully.

Disha is completely taken unawares and her heart almost comes into her throat when she heard DK roaring like that at her...She knows that DK is very upset with her but at the same time she is feeling very bad that he doesnt trust her one bit and each time comes up with one more cheap allegation at her...

Disha turns towards DK with a sad expression...

Disha:what are you saying DK?

DK: ha...I mean it...Congrats Disha...Today you have successfully accomplished your missiona...The reason for you to marry me...Today I'm reduced to a nobody..Are you happy now?

Disha: whaaaaaaaat?Dk, you are totally drunk and not even realizing what your are saying...

DK:no disha...aaj i to mein hosh mein aaya hu...Aaj hi to patha chala ki, jo mein pehle hua karta tha wahi sahi hai...aur jo meine apne aapko badalne ki koshish kee hai, wo sab galat hai, bekaar hai..Kyo Disha...Why did you do this to me?kyo?

Disha:what did I do DK? galat feimi paal ke rakhne ki ye boori aadat tumhe pehle se hi hai...isisliye to aaj ye din dekhna pad raha hai mujhe...

DK:what..What did you say?come again...aaj ye halat meri wajah se hua hai?how dare you say that...when its you who have done everything...

How did you all like it my friends? Let me know if its coming out good...

smile,

Raksha...Tongue
lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 9:56am | IP Logged
definitely Raksha.. please continue! Smile  We really need some action back on our forum Wink
Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Part-2

Disha:Yes DK..I know that in the beginning I used to hate you and you very well know the reasons for that...But just when I started learning to accept my fate, you are repeatedly doubting me...Bahot ho gaya DK, bohot hogaya..Ab aur nahi...Meri sahan ka bhi koi seema hai, aur ab mein ye sab sah nahi paa rahi hu...I cant keep on proving myself to you everyday, every minute...

DK:tumhara matlab kya hai?

Disha:Ab mein yaha tab tak rahungi jab tak hamara contract ka term khatam nahi hoti...waise bhi, uske baad mera yahan rehne ka koi matlab hi nahi hai...

DK stares at Disha with disbelief...His anger reaches the top and he stomps towards Disha and holds her tightly...So tight that she feels the pain and tries to shrug him off...But DK in his fury, strengthens his hold and looks straight into her eyes and says
"What, you want to leave me?You think its that easy?after all this, you think I will let you go just like that...Disha I'm really sorry that you still did not understand what I really am...I will never let you go....I told you so many times that I love you but you did not respond one bit...You have no choice but to live with me, if not with love, with hatred..."

Disha:how can you say that?remember you are the one who wanted a contract in the first place and now its coming to an end..

Both DK and Disha are not liking this conversation one bit, but both of them are being lead by their egos and emotions...Disha being the saner one is trying to lie a little low but with provoking statement DK makes, she is getting more and more enraged and saying the things that she never wanted to say...And DK, being the usual snob, is saying whatever is coming to his mind...Infact he is not using his mind one bit at this point of time....

DK:smirks and says...Yeah that's exactly what I'm also saying...The contract is made by me and I and only I have authority to dictate terms...May be you are forgetting Mrs.Disha Sehgal..I can still hold you for not fulfilling the terms in the contract...Remember, you still did not do the modelling for me...

Disha is stunned, hearing to this...

Now how is this Smile

Smiles,
Raksha....
kavita_b Senior Member
kavita_b
kavita_b

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Hi!

I agree with rakshal !

Sugar&Spice Senior Member
Sugar&Spice