Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

Dead MB fans left , wahi fans left , kritika fans r anyway less active here , n ashni fans bhi gayab hi ho gaye hai , sharad doesnt have many fans ...forum is so thanda ...Dead

cvs aur dikhao rona - dhona ..sab gayab ho gaye Cry

Dont worry Shikha..Sharad Fans will come soon...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK Huge drop in CM...:-( (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by devvivek

A RAY OF HOPE IS REMAINING. dunt worry, we will be active here yar n will lead Ktlk to no.1

Thanks Dev...Liked your attitude...Smile

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by i5hy

Such a huge dropShocked. I can never figure out how this thing worksD'oh.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2888893

read this..it will help you...Smile

ronnie85

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronnie85

me too shocked to see the new rank.. down to 16!!Cry
n i agree wid tanu n achiever.. no TB articles aftr SK's entry..
though we did get sum SBS/SBBsegments Disapprove

bt the number of hits has increased significantly whch is a good sign.. Smile

anyways, hope the trp's wil make up for the loss in ranks.. Approve

Yes..Hope so...Smile

ronnie85

abharani

abharani

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged

LOW CM RATING : MY POV

1.       I feel great to admit that me a big fan of MB and his work..But, at d same tym not denying SK's acting ability. Being Mb's fan is not a crime and same for SK's fan also…

2.       After watching Promos of KTLK and it's initial episodes, I fell in luv with KTLK and MB become a part/person of my family, like many others.  When a person of ur family leaves then u feel sad specially, when u know that person will never return back. Same thing happened to many of us during MB's exit. Changes are good, but sometimes it is difficult to accept someone from very next day as replacement of that particular person with whom u spent absolutely beautiful 100 plus episodes…..specially for me it is difficult to think SK as Dr. Ashutosh right now and it's also true, u can not judge a person from few episodes, when all 100 plus episodes are still close to the heart….as I still believe SK is very gud actor, gud looking but for me don't know when I will b able to accept him as Dr. Ashutosh….

3.       I believe the main intention of this forum was to interact with KTLK luvers , sharing views about KTLK or actors in healthy way and to spread positive vibes. When MB was associated with KTLK, all of us shared all positive things about him…so many beautiful pics and VMs created of him & KK and credit goes to the members responsible for that…Big Thanx to each of them……BUT, when MB made his exit, somehow bashing started (due to all media reports) & few member's views changed completely on the basis of those reports…..

4.       As soon as SK introduced, it seems members were divided into two groups. Slowly articles, writings about MB's reduced in this forum as the response from the members were not the same as earlier….and if someone tries to say something positive about MB, bashing/personal attack etc. started…so many of MB fans thought of avoiding this forum and abstained from writing anything about MB 'coz of all these reasons…In that way many members left the forum and quantity of articles, comments also reduced….

5.       What I feel, liking/luving some one is personal choice and we can not impose anyone to like/luv a particular person..SO, BEST WAY to keep this forum healthy is : "If we don't like anything writing in this forum about MB, we can always ignore it instead of bashing and same thing is applicable to SK also…..In dat way, all will get the chance to share their feelings without avoiding this forum…slowly slowly more articles will b published and more comments will float and sure CM RATING will b IMPROVED"

GUYS, this is entirely my POV, if u agree then it's gud and if u don't it's okie…..But it is not meant to bash anyone…SO NO BASHING PLZZZ...I trust all are matured members and all want to interact with each other with due respect ….Regards ….Abha……JJ

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arrow01MadhuSwara

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
ya quiet upset wid dat!! even kittu's ranking went down :(

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Ashman ki 2 kahanis dint help keep forum active durin wkend.hamari mehnat paani me chali gayi shayad Unhappy

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Why the need 4 a new thread 4 discussing CM ranking when there is already one thread made 4 it ..
||CM Rankings-Tips / Updates |Discuss HERE ONLY||

Topic Closed
KTLK Dev Team ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaTemptations.mohineeAbhiAniShee_xaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top