Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

hellox

Goldie

hellox

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
@Mehek25..dont be sorry..as i have already told..all have different ways to look at things..i dont have any prob whether someone likes my view or if someone is against my view..thank u..
Regards..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK Huge drop in CM...:-( (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Temptations.

Coolbie

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby, FF Graphicer

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by agagag

hello guys me aapse kewal itna puchna chahta hu ki me baar baar chaska meter ko hit krta hu lekin rating me kuch change nhi ata i just that plz me exact procedure to rate the show this is very important for us
hey dear... you keep hitting CM... the hittings of each week are evaluated and at the end result is declared

agagag

agagag

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
hello guys me aapse kewal itna puchna chahta hu ki me baar baar chaska meter ko hit krta hu lekin rating me kuch change nhi ata i just that plz me exact procedure to rate the show this is very important for us

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedge

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Dead MB fans left , wahi fans left , kritika fans r anyway less active here , n ashni fans bhi gayab hi ho gaye hai , sharad doesnt have many fans ...forum is so thanda ...Dead

cvs aur dikhao rona - dhona ..sab gayab ho gaye Cry

Edited by SHIKHA19 - 20 March 2012 at 2:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaya24MadhuSwaraNandiniShmudraswathirabzonedge

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
A RAY OF HOPE IS REMAINING. dunt worry, we will be active here yar n will lead Ktlk to no.1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85rabzonedge

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

waah.. waah rabz... fantastic!..

its temporary thing.. and mainly due to low buzz..compared to earlier weeks... bt on positive note, it had garnered 431 hit meter points.. thts pretty much more thn wen KTLK was at number 5 once... tht shows the show has gained popularity...

so ppl liked epis and had hit the meter generously...Tongue..

bt thr wasnt any buzz (video, interviews, etc) to give it high ranking on CM table...so the total CM points wer pretty lowEmbarrassed.. its comparative reading..

Still i wud want it to be high..

TRPs cud shed more clear light tho..Embarrassed

Thanks Achiever..for explaining About CM in such detailed Way...Smile

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hellox

@rabzonedge..anyways my frnd..ur here for Ktlk..im here for MB..ill like to stop from my end giving the replies coz it wont end..ill give..ull reply..then again ill..and it will take a whole new turn..so..forget..u enjoy with the dubne wala's..ill enjoy with the dubane wala..is it fyn..

yes Hello..I am here for KTLK...and You Are here for MB...It is absoutely Fine...

I replied your shayari with my shayari...Dubne Wala Or Bachanewala..Time will Reveal soon..Enjoy!!!

NandiniSh

IF-Dazzler

NandiniSh

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
shocking

Post Reply New Post

Go to top