KTLK Huge drop in CM...:-( - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by achiever

Well.. MB is not here anymore.. sadly bt it remains a fact!  at least u agree here with Rabz tht he was the one who was the "dubanewala" of this show..

secondly, its natural instinct to survive and learn to swim if one is "dubnewala" at all..  so no probs.. life gives 2nd chances to a very few ppl...😳.. and respect thm more who thrive for it no matter wat😳..

well jst for fun.. reminds me of a funny old dialogue.. "dubane wale se bachane wala mahaan hota hai!"

πŸ‘πŸ‘..WORD!!

Such a huge drop😲. I can never figure out how this thing works.

Originally posted by ithasme

@Rabz: indeed a wake up call.. I wud like all the active members if ktlk to post on any articles regarding ktlk..:) dnt be shy.. Also there wasn't any TB last week for ktlk.. Pls make sure all fans to gv a visit to leads official fans pages on fb,twitter etc...:)

Yes Itha..That is the only way to Get CM Rank Hihgher...😊

Originally posted by CIDMaaneetNaksh

yup...it came as a shocker...we need to do something...! very soon...!

Yes...very Soon!!😳

me too shocked to see the new rank.. down to 16!!😭
n i agree wid tanu n achiever.. no TB articles aftr SK's entry..
though we did get sum SBS/SBBsegments πŸ˜’

bt the number of hits has increased significantly whch is a good sign.. 😊

anyways, hope the trp's wil make up for the loss in ranks..
Originally posted by hellox

@achiever..regarding the show..im not watching..not coz SK has come..i have seen SK only in comedy circus..he is a fabulous actor..he needs to get a bit serious regarding this character..but he is indeed a fabulous actor..MB quitting..and..the script at present doesnt interest me the most..and one more thing..according to many, DK ended just after the house issue..but here they are running it with marriage tracks..then i would love to see whether the characters or cvs are gonna get an important track..see..according to many Ashu and Nidhi are Mama - Banji..wat will happen when Ashu's baba comes to know that Ashu is gonna marry his poti..and what abt Nidhi's baba coming to know that Ashu is the same person whom his sasur had adopted..and what is gonna DB do..this is wen the logic of the cvs or characters is gonna come in to play..the script is backed by the actors..MB did great by backing it up..SK is indeed trying..but..the script is at the same place..thats what im unhappy with..it promised to be a different show..but down the lane wen i see..i dont see much of a difference..

Regards..

Hello...KTLK left DKs Story and went on its own path..The day Nidhis Dismissal Episode was aired...Since then Show has lost its track..BDs ,Illogical plots..Inconsistencies in script Made it worse...But We dint stop watching KTLK..Cause some Loved KTLK/AshNi,..MB or KK...

Trp has always been low...

Script at present doesnt interest you...It Interested You earlier..πŸ˜•...Your choice...

My POV..Script Has always disappointed Me..

now atleast Episodes are better in comparison to Previous month...BD/Separate Frame scenes have irked us a lott...Now We see single frames..No BDs scenes..and it is much better to watch KTLK...

You Expressed your View and i Expressed mine..No offence...πŸ€—

Originally posted by deepa_jd

kya  baat hai div...aap bhi shayari karne lagin ?
gud one

Deeps..zarra nawaji ka shukriya...kar lete hai..Hum bhi shayari..Aapne Pasand Kiya Acha laga...😊

Originally posted by Mehek25

Originally posted by hellox

is pe ek sher to banta hai..here it is..
Jis din se juda vo hue,
is CM ke dil ne dhadkna chod diya hai,
chaand ka mooh bhi utra utra hai,

taaro ne chamkna chod diya..

Originally posted by rabzonedge

wah wah...Ek sher mera bhi..Aapke sher ke jawaab mein...

Kuchh din huye 'wo' aaye Hain

Doobte Naav ko Sahara mil gaya

Doobane wala toh  chala gaya

Gham nahi Gar CM zara sa Hil Gaya😊

Both of u...awesome shers...Sorry Hellox but I agree more with Rabzonedge...One left us in the lurch and at least the other had the guts to step into his shoes and help salvage the show...For us fans of KTLK he is like a true messiah...Hopefully CM rankings will increase hereafter...Once this controversy of who is better dies down completely...

Thanx Mehek..for liking Mine and Hello's Shayari...😊...Agree with you..Hope this controversy dies down...And PPl Stop poking Us to react!!!😊

Originally posted by SHIKHA19

🀒 MB fans left , wahi fans left , kritika fans r anyway less active here , n ashni fans bhi gayab hi ho gaye hai , sharad doesnt have many fans ...forum is so thanda ...🀒

cvs aur dikhao rona - dhona ..sab gayab ho gaye πŸ˜­

Dont worry Shikha..Sharad Fans will come soon...😊

Originally posted by devvivek

A RAY OF HOPE IS REMAINING. dunt worry, we will be active here yar n will lead Ktlk to no.1

Thanks Dev...Liked your attitude...😊