hellox

Goldie

hellox

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
enjoy..

Edited by hellox - 20 March 2012 at 12:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuSwara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK Huge drop in CM...:-( (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hellox

Goldie

hellox

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
@rabzonedge..anyways my frnd..ur here for Ktlk..im here for MB..ill like to stop from my end giving the replies coz it wont end..ill give..ull reply..then again ill..and it will take a whole new turn..so..forget..u enjoy with the dubne wala's..ill enjoy with the dubane wala..is it fyn..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swatirahalMadhuSwararabzonedge

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hellox

@rabzonedge..well..good one..but u mentioned dubne wala chala gaya..for that one more shayari..here it is..
Kon Andaza Mere Gum Ka Laga Sakta Hai,
Kon Sahi Raah DiKha Sakta Hai,
Kinare WaLo Tum Uska Dard Kya Jano,
Dubne WaLa Hi Gehrayi Bata SakTa Hai..

it shud've read "dubane wala".. instead of dubne wala.. well, but chill Hellox.. no crying over spilt milk.. wen milk itself wasnt happy in tht katora.. sorry.. bad metaphor.. LOL..

bt hope u understand.. it wont change a thing for anyone.. look ahead.. hers a hug from me...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bsfanbhalobasaaardhanrabzonedge

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

@rabzonedge..anyways my frnd..ur here for Ktlk..im here for MB..ill like to stop from my end giving the replies coz it wont end..ill give..ull reply..then again ill..and it will take a whole new turn..so..forget..u enjoy with the dubne wala's..ill enjoy with the dubane wala..is it fyn..

okay so u at least agree witht he "dubane wala" part..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedgeaardhan

hellox

Goldie

hellox

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
@achiever..yes..i read it as dubne wala instead of dubane wala..so posted that shayari..it changes the whole meaning..but..afterwards read it properly..anyways..as i said..ur here for Ktlk..im here for MB..lets both enjoy..im happy with the dubane wala as ' rabzonedge ' said..u be happy with the dubne wala..and..thanks for the hug..here is a jadu ki jappi from me Hug..
Regards..

hellox

Goldie

hellox

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
@achiever..nope..i dont agree with that dubane wala part..i just wrote that happy with dubane wala coz the title maker wrote in the shayari as dubane wala and i just wrote it as dubane wala coz i didnt want any further controverisies or speculations..that all..keep smiling..
Regards..

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged

@achiever..yes..i read it as dubne wala instead of dubane wala..so posted that shayari..it changes the whole meaning..but..afterwards read it properly..anyways..as i said..ur here for Ktlk..im here for MB..lets both enjoy..im happy with the dubane wala as ' rabzonedge ' said..u be happy with the dubne wala..and..thanks for the hug..here is a jadu ki jappi from me Hug..
Regards..

Well.. MB is not here anymore.. sadly bt it remains a fact!  at least u agree here with Rabz tht he was the one who was the "dubanewala" of this show..

secondly, its natural instinct to survive and learn to swim if one is "dubnewala" at all..  so no probs.. life gives 2nd chances to a very few ppl...Embarrassed.. and respect thm more who thrive for it no matter watEmbarrassed..

well jst for fun.. reminds me of a funny old dialogue.. "dubane wale se bachane wala mahaan hota hai!"

Edited by achiever - 20 March 2012 at 12:09am

bhalobasarabzonedge

hellox

Goldie

hellox

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
@achiever..i do agree that MB isnt in the show..i wish him speedy recovery so that his fans can see him in action..well..regarding the show..i wish both the show and the stars of the show all the best coz let their fans see them in action..i dont criticise nor i support only one..im supporting both..and regarding the dubane wala..well i dont think so that its proved that he was the dubane wala..atleast not for me..each one has his ways to look up at things..people might look at him as the dubane wala..no prob..its up to u..i look up in the positive and for me he is not the dubane wala..thats all..so..as i say..we all will have different points to prove ourselves..but..lets not part ways..lets enjoy with healthy topics and discussions on MB, SK, KK AND KTLK..
Regards..

abharaniaardhan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top