Devon ke Dev Mahadev

So finally they MET...& the time stood still..!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
great post Big smile...loved it and ure post since pkyek days love mahadev watch it with my family everyday

nizza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So finally they MET...& the time stood still..!! (Page 4)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nehaaa-

-Nehaaa-

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by rythmdivine

asusual...luved ua post...aapki toh jitni tareef ki jaaye kam hai...humne pehle bhi kaha hai...aaj phir kehte hai...u r an amazin writer hema ji...must say this forum has indeed got sum outstandin writers...and one among them is u...just luv readin ua posts really..SmileHug

haaye...aaj toh aisa laga maano waqt tham sa gaya ho...Embarrassedhis melodious voice eased away all her pain and  d smile on SATI ji's face wid a hint of confusion wen she saw her SHIVA...Embarrassed
totally luved it..n not to forget the eye lock...it was so passionate n beautiful...dat it indeed  gave me goose bumps...haaye..Day DreamingMOHIT n MOUNI...no words for dse two ..have fallen heads over heels for them...such an amazing pair dey make...i just adore dem to the core...Embarrassedi sooo hope we get to see sum intense...passionate n romance filled SHIV SATI scenes ds week...Winkm a sucker for romance i tell u...LOL

n humare MOHIT ji k toh kya kehne...luved his smirks today(don't noe if m d only one who thot he smirked)...and he luked absolutely edible in the new avatar...dse guy is too hawwwt to handle ya seriously...m sooo in luv wid him...ufff..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

n btw luved d song...haven't heard it b4...but the lyrics are indeed beautiful...SmileSmile

Awww..Neha..Thank you so much sweet heart..Hugyour sweet words really boost my confidence..thank you so much..But I am the least among many great writers here..chal woh chodo...
But tum kuch kam nahin ho yaar.Clap.Kya likha hai.Star.exact my situation & feelings.Embarrassed.I have been telling the same things to everybody in every post ki..What will our halath be if they show some decent but steamy moments..wohaaa...EmbarrassedWink..Sati agar slip hoke uske baahon mein giregi TOH..CensoredDay DreamingUnndono ki ssasein milgayi toh..??!!ufff..Day Dreaming..mera mar ke zinda hona nishchit hai..Embarrassed..would love to dip in such passionate ocean of LOVE..many many countless time..and all this is because of that unbeleivable chemistry & that perfectness between Mohit & mouni..Ufff..Simply Stunning..!!I can just keep on watching them..whoel day..it is such kind of madness..!!And I am soo happy that Ihave so many like you my dearest friend ..just like me..Hug

actually the thing is dat...ki hum sab ek hi naav mein savaar hai...LOLLOL
we all are simply intoxicated by our  SHIV SATI aka MOHIT MOUNI..n dre undeniable chemistry...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
n as u said it indeed feels great to see so many people in this forum thinkin alike...SmileSmile
"Sati agar slip hoke uske baahon mein giregi TOH..CensoredDay DreamingUnndono ki ssasein milgayi toh..??!!"Day Dreaming

aapne toh meri dil ki baat kehdi...how i wud luv to see this happening...BlushingDay Dreamingm sure i will stop breathin dat day...n i guess will go crazy wid joy..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedkal ek eyelock ne meri halaat itni kharab kar di ki i was jumping around n was hyperventilating wid excitement...aage pata nahi kya hoga...LOLEmbarrassedn i do agree wid everyone...MOHIT n MOUNI are indeed one of the most beautiful couple in TV industry...GOD BLESS dem yaar...Embarrassed
n yes ua alwaz welcum  hema ji...sacchi kala ki prashansa karna toh humaara kartavya hai...SmileHug

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyasss

great post Big smile...loved it and ure post since pkyek days love mahadev watch it with my family everyday

nizza

aWW...Thank you so much..yaar..so good to see you here..Yes I very much know you..you have been very kind & sweet   to me even during those days..Feels awesome that you too watch & love Mahadev with your family..!!Please be more active with us..lets enjoy love at  its purest & Awesomest form..with Mahadev & sati..Hug

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooji2012

Hi Pooji, thinkin of that epi makes me blush evenmore!!Day DreamingAm gonna check all Mohtiwa's facial expressions, hay maar daalaBlushing

Resh,

I am still blushing, panting, palpitating, fluttering, drooling, have dizzy spells!!!Day DreamingHug

Mohitwa has totally intoxicated all of us!!!!Hug
ur so right dear i have the same problem.Blushing what has he done to usEmbarrassed! Sorry ladies am addicted to see his facial expressions Day Dreamingspecially as Jataa. Have u seen how he smirks and laughs Hay hay a almost fainted when i saw that.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012-Nehaaa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooji2012

Hema, 

What a wonderful post yaar!!!

Thanks dear for a  perfect romantic analysis!!!

You told everything in my heart, mind and SOUL yaar!!!!Hug

My halaath tho today totally gone!!!Wacko

My heart is still fluttering like a butterfly !!!!!!Heart

"The ultimate eye lock"- He looked at her with unconditional love, concern, tender care and with ownership!!! 

She looked at him as if her whole life depends on him (unknowingly). He is an instant cure for THE problem of her heart!!!! 

When they were moving towards each other, I thought briefly the  entire world is on stand still. 

"Helloo we all are very simple human beings..we wont be able to tolerate this high voltage handsomeness..High risk of breathing difficulties warning to be given before showing this Mohit yaar..seriously..!!"

Hema, I loved what you said above. He needs to have,"DANGER SIGN" put on him.

He is dangerously hot. We are mere homo saphiens. What will happen to our heart, lungs and brain !!!cartoon of lungs shaking

Brain Cartoon

Look at him walk with style, class and majestically like lion(THE KING)!!!

The incredible hotness, magnetic aura, raw sensuality, sexiness, towering height, chiseled built, powerful, yet vulnerable, deep voice, bone structure, hypnotizing smile, those eyes and its intensity - ALL TOO DANGEROUS FOR WE GIRLS!!!

I even loved his beautiful hands marvelously doing his craft at sculpting.

Mouni-Mohit are the hottest and most sensual yet divine couple on National Television!!!

Pooji u really gave us a good feedback and ur so so rightDay Dreaming

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-sakshi-

IF-Dazzler

-sakshi-

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Hello dear... watching the show but still a lot behind.. Mohit is awesome& they are both good together..Bg music is very nice.. honestly can't read the posts with the excitement that used to be there for PYKEK .your golden posts there are still afresh but your posts will rock everywhere... have you put any other of your post here 

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetchocolate

Hello dear... watching the show but still a lot behind.. Mohit is awesome& they are both good together..Bg music is very nice.. honestly can't read the posts with the excitement that used to be there for PYKEK .your golden posts there are still afresh but your posts will rock everywhere... have you put any other of your post here 

Aw..LOVELY Sakshi.Hug.lovely..catch it up slowly..yup I have done..posts..will have to search & get it for you..but not for another 3 days as I will be out of station sakshi..sorry will come back & help you..will be back on Monday..till then please be a maniac like me..Adn I had thought I will love none like Abhay & piya but I loveee  Mohit Mouni aka Mahadev & Sati sooo much..than anyone before...!!Day Dreamingyou will get to know slowly when you get involved what am I trying to say..Hug

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MeNe-

The time stands still for the ones who love...
Great analysis and song selection

Well said..& thank you so much mene..Hugi am flattered..Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.