Devon ke Dev Mahadev

So finally they MET...& the time stood still..!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

sohiniluvsmusic

Goldie

sohiniluvsmusic

IF Idol Winner

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Awesome post hemadi! I was speechless after seeing yesterdy's epi...dat last scene was soo touching after soo many days they finally met! U r ri8 the moment dey saw each other time stopped as if noone was around them they both were totally lost in each other's eyes specially sati she was totally mesmerized by Mahadev!!and i was just wondering dat how Lord Shiva has totally changed his cool composed personality with stylish shilpkaar!! D way he was talkng by movng his hands...it was so so differt!! Al this only bcoz of his luv!!! I was totally overwhelmed after seeing Mohit nd Mouni's bst performance dat i didn't feel d urge 2 came here i jst kept on reminding those beautiful scenes!!! Nd di d song is totally perfect according to sati's pov :-D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012-Nehaaa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So finally they MET...& the time stood still..!! (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohiniluvsabhay

Awesome post hemadi! I was speechless after seeing yesterdy's epi...dat last scene was soo touching after soo many days they finally met! U r ri8 the moment dey saw each other time stopped as if noone was around them they both were totally lost in each other's eyes specially sati she was totally mesmerized by Mahadev!!and i was just wondering dat how Lord Shiva has totally changed his cool composed personality with stylish shilpkaar!! D way he was talkng by movng his hands...it was so so differt!! Al this only bcoz of his luv!!! I was totally overwhelmed after seeing Mohit nd Mouni's bst performance dat i didn't feel d urge 2 came here i jst kept on reminding those beautiful scenes!!! Nd di d song is totally perfect according to sati's pov :-D

Awww..thank you so much Sohini.Hug.Absolutely amazing True,..ow Mohit has changed that Mahadev wala gestures into a different person altogether as Jataa the shilpkar with that charm uff..Muni hai..she dosent have to do amything .just stand there with her ever beautiful face..& we go bonkers..Shivji was sooo relived to see her aw..I could see that in his eyes.."mein aaya tere liye.sirf tere liye..."Day DreamingI myself dont know How I found time & energy to type this post..LOLmein bhi actually khogayi thi.. I wrote this very late at night..Tongue

-Nehaaa-sohiniluvsmusicvanadhi

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

shivji 's voice is soul soothing ...even the heart of daksh may melt ...where Ma sati is his Ardangini .How can she resist him hema ...episode is too beautiful to explain to watch and to write...what can we more than this...

ur post are really nice ...

So true ..his better half..she is ..so irresistable it is for both of them..uff..yeh pyaar bhi na..There is a mazaa in burning in the fire of love whatever you say..Pyaar jaisa nasha kisi bhi alcohol ya drug mein nahin hoga..its has be felt & experienced & that HIGH is something ..no one can touch..!!Day Dreaming
and thank you for your sweet words again..EmbarrassedHug

-Nehaaa-sohiniluvsmusicvanadhi

pooji2012

pooji2012

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Hema, 

What a wonderful post yaar!!!

Thanks dear for a  perfect romantic analysis!!!

You told everything in my heart, mind and SOUL yaar!!!!Hug

My halaath tho today totally gone!!!Wacko

My heart is still fluttering like a butterfly !!!!!!Heart

"The ultimate eye lock"- He looked at her with unconditional love, concern, tender care and with ownership!!! 

She looked at him as if her whole life depends on him (unknowingly). He is an instant cure for THE problem of her heart!!!! 

When they were moving towards each other, I thought briefly the  entire world is on stand still. 

"Helloo we all are very simple human beings..we wont be able to tolerate this high voltage handsomeness..High risk of breathing difficulties warning to be given before showing this Mohit yaar..seriously..!!"

Hema, I loved what you said above. He needs to have,"DANGER SIGN" put on him.

He is dangerously hot. We are mere homo saphiens. What will happen to our heart, lungs and brain !!!cartoon of lungs shaking

Brain Cartoon

Look at him walk with style, class and majestically like lion(THE KING)!!!

The incredible hotness, magnetic aura, raw sensuality, sexiness, towering height, chiseled built, powerful, yet vulnerable, deep voice, bone structure, hypnotizing smile, those eyes and its intensity - ALL TOO DANGEROUS FOR WE GIRLS!!!

I even loved his beautiful hands marvelously doing his craft at sculpting.

Mouni-Mohit are the hottest and most sensual yet divine couple on National Television!!!

Edited by pooji2012 - 20 March 2012 at 12:18am

-Nehaaa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Reshama.

pooji2012

pooji2012

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Hi Pooji, thinkin of that epi makes me blush evenmore!!Day DreamingAm gonna check all Mohtiwa's facial expressions, hay maar daalaBlushing

Resh,

I am still blushing, panting, palpitating, fluttering, drooling, have dizzy spells!!!Day DreamingHug

Mohitwa has totally intoxicated all of us!!!!Hug

-Nehaaa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Reshama.

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Very well written Hema. Seriously you should start writing an OS on Shivji & Sati.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooji2012

Hema, 

What a wonderful post yaar!!!

Thanks dear for a  perfect romantic analysis!!!

You told everything in my heart, mind and SOUL yaar!!!!Hug

My halaath tho today totally gone!!!Wacko

My heart is still fluttering like a butterfly !!!!!!Heart

"The ultimate eye lock"- He looked at her with unconditional love, concern, tender care and with ownership!!! 

She looked at him as if her whole life depends on him (unknowingly). He is an instant cure for THE problem of her heart!!!! 

When they were moving towards each other, I thought briefly the  entire world is on stand still. 

"Helloo we all are very simple human beings..we wont be able to tolerate this high voltage handsomeness..High risk of breathing difficulties warning to be given before showing this Mohit yaar..seriously..!!"

Hema, I loved what you said above. He needs to have,"DANGER SIGN" put on him.

He is dangerously hot. We are mere homo saphiens. What will happen to our heart, lungs and brain !!!cartoon of lungs shaking

Brain Cartoon

Look at him walk with style, class and majestically like lion(THE KING)!!!

The incredible hotness, magnetic aura, raw sensuality, sexiness, towering height, chiseled built, powerful, yet vulnerable, deep voice, bone structure, hypnotizing smile, those eyes and its intensity - ALL TOO DANGEROUS FOR WE GIRLS!!!

I even loved his beautiful hands marvelously doing his craft at sculpting.

Mouni-Mohit are the hottest and most sensual yet divine couple on National Television!!!

Pooji.Hug.now on I will call you as my FUEL..!! You add FUEL to my as it is incredible madness..!!LOL..Embarrassedahh the way yu have described Mohit's each & every quality..in that last paragraph..wohaaa..I feel like hugging you right now ..Hug..i am typing this in my work place can you beleive it..I always do that..I am online always..just because when I find time free I can drool on Mohit & Mouni our awesomest pair ever on television..seriously..HugDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012-Nehaaa-

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Very well written Hema. Seriously you should start writing an OS on Shivji & Sati.

Meenu..abb yeh bhi karne lagoongi na..toh mere gharwaal mujhe Mujhe ghar se bahar kardenge..as it is I am online all the time..& drooling & day dreaming about Mahadev & Sati Mohit Mouni all the time..LOLEmbarrassedWink..aww.seriously would love to ..when ever I am free with surely do some OS..Zaroor karoongi..thank you so much..HugTum kehe rahi ho toh kuch toh baat hogi..!!EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.