Devon ke Dev Mahadev

So finally they MET...& the time stood still..!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-Nehaaa-

-Nehaaa-

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

asusual...luved ua post...aapki toh jitni tareef ki jaaye kam hai...humne pehle bhi kaha hai...aaj phir kehte hai...u r an amazin writer hema ji...must say this forum has indeed got sum outstandin writers...and one among them is u...just luv readin ua posts really..SmileHug

haaye...aaj toh aisa laga maano waqt tham sa gaya ho...Embarrassedhis melodious voice eased away all her pain and  d smile on SATI ji's face wid a hint of confusion wen she saw her SHIVA...Embarrassed
totally luved it..n not to forget the eye lock...it was so passionate n beautiful...dat it indeed  gave me goose bumps...haaye..Day DreamingMOHIT n MOUNI...no words for dse two ..have fallen heads over heels for them...such an amazing pair dey make...i just adore dem to the core...Embarrassedi sooo hope we get to see sum intense...passionate n romance filled SHIV SATI scenes ds week...Winkm a sucker for romance i tell u...LOL

n humare MOHIT ji k toh kya kehne...luved his smirks today(don't noe if m d only one who thot he smirked)...and he luked absolutely edible in the new avatar...dse guy is too hawwwt to handle ya seriously...m sooo in luv wid him...ufff..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

n btw luved d song...haven't heard it b4...but the lyrics are indeed beautiful...SmileSmile

Edited by rythmdivine - 19 March 2012 at 3:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So finally they MET...& the time stood still..!! (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anjalg

IF-Dazzler

Anjalg

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Hema...that was lovely! Time did stand still when their eyes met...they were surrounded by so many people yet when their eyes locked, it seemed like they were the only two beings in the universe. I am in love with that last scene Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-swetha_chvanadhi.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
i loved the episode today...
and the last scsne was a cherry on the cake...it was reminisant to the very first meeting between Mahadev and Sati-where she is so emensely attracted to him,and yet isnt able to understand exactly why...
Mahadev aka Mohit was too good today...his slight arrogance he cahrm...show stealer...but i loved the look he gave to Sati aka mouni-its like i have come for you...
positively dreamy!
shruti

vanadhi.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rythmdivine

asusual...luved ua post...aapki toh jitni tareef ki jaaye kam hai...humne pehle bhi kaha hai...aaj phir kehte hai...u r an amazin writer hema ji...must say this forum has indeed got sum outstandin writers...and one among them is u...just luv readin ua posts really..SmileHug

haaye...aaj toh aisa laga maano waqt tham sa gaya ho...Embarrassedhis melodious voice eased away all her pain and  d smile on SATI ji's face wid a hint of confusion wen she saw her SHIVA...Embarrassed
totally luved it..n not to forget the eye lock...it was so passionate n beautiful...dat it indeed  gave me goose bumps...haaye..Day DreamingMOHIT n MOUNI...no words for dse two ..have fallen heads over heels for them...such an amazing pair dey make...i just adore dem to the core...Embarrassedi sooo hope we get to see sum intense...passionate n romance filled SHIV SATI scenes ds week...Winkm a sucker for romance i tell u...LOL

n humare MOHIT ji k toh kya kehne...luved his smirks today(don't noe if m d only one who thot he smirked)...and he luked absolutely edible in the new avatar...dse guy is too hawwwt to handle ya seriously...m sooo in luv wid him...ufff..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

n btw luved d song...haven't heard it b4...but the lyrics are indeed beautiful...SmileSmile

Awww..Neha..Thank you so much sweet heart..Hugyour sweet words really boost my confidence..thank you so much..But I am the least among many great writers here..chal woh chodo...
But tum kuch kam nahin ho yaar.Clap.Kya likha hai.Star.exact my situation & feelings.Embarrassed.I have been telling the same things to everybody in every post ki..What will our halath be if they show some decent but steamy moments..wohaaa...EmbarrassedWink..Sati agar slip hoke uske baahon mein giregi TOH..CensoredDay DreamingUnndono ki ssasein milgayi toh..??!!ufff..Day Dreaming..mera mar ke zinda hona nishchit hai..Embarrassed..would love to dip in such passionate ocean of LOVE..many many countless time..and all this is because of that unbeleivable chemistry & that perfectness between Mohit & mouni..Ufff..Simply Stunning..!!I can just keep on watching them..whoel day..it is such kind of madness..!!And I am soo happy that Ihave so many like you my dearest friend ..just like me..Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-vanadhi

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

i loved the episode today...
and the last scsne was a cherry on the cake...it was reminisant to the very first meeting between Mahadev and Sati-where she is so emensely attracted to him,and yet isnt able to understand exactly why...
Mahadev aka Mohit was too good today...his slight arrogance he cahrm...show stealer...but i loved the look he gave to Sati aka mouni-its like i have come for you...
positively dreamy!
shruti

Awww..Shruthi I am so missing you yaar..Tumhare exams kab khatamhonge..DeadOuchHugYou are so right..it was exactly like their first meeting..Aww..Day DreamingGosh..that Eye lock..was heart churning mannn & that background music..Aaa..makes my heart shiver in love yaar seriously..EmbarrassedHeart OH YEAH that touch of arrogance ..that charm..that majestic walk..ahhh..so different than Mahadev ..I mean Mohit is simply..MIND BLASSTTTINGLY awesome ..na..HugMouni ..awww..her face is enough..& her eyes depict so much..ArrrggghhhAngry..why do I love them so much..its like only they are in my heart mind & soul these days..They have captured me in & out yaar.Heart.Day DreamingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalg

Hema...that was lovely! Time did stand still when their eyes met...they were surrounded by so many people yet when their eyes locked, it seemed like they were the only two beings in the universe. I am in love with that last scene Day Dreaming

Angy..HugThank you dear..I feel shy when you all praise my writing because I know what awesoem writers you all are..anyways feels nice..when it is said by you ..Embarrassed..and My My My angy that eye lock...My heart was turning around inside my ribcage like mad...yaar..kyun aisa kyun hota hai..Evil Smile.LOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

HemaHug sweety ive got ma bescharam licance on the pkyek forum haha. Till now i was so careful what i wrote in tha past but now i dont care anymore.That eye lock is really mesmerzing,hawt and passionate.  When this story continues and am gonna faint because Jataa will give hints to Sati maybe seduce her. Hay hay thinking of that makes me blush am in 7th heaven right know. YAH i agree we did lots of punya sothat we can see this beautiful story.. MouniEmbarrassed and MohitwaEmbarrassed are the hottest couple onscreen and Mohitwa is the hottest actor everBlushingDay Dreaming[/QUOTE]

@Pink that is my favourite line these days..& it is as true as day & Night..!! They are JUST STUNNINGLY AWESOME>.!!Day DreamingI will never ever..stop loving this couple..Hug

pooji2012-Nehaaa-vanadhi

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
shivji 's voice is soul soothing ...even the heart of daksh may melt ...where Ma sati is his Ardangini .How can she resist him hema ...episode is too beautiful to explain to watch and to write...what can we more than this...

ur post are really nice ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.