Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooji2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Pooji, thinkin of that epi makes me blush evenmore!!😍Am gonna check all Mohtiwa's facial expressions, hay maar daala☺️

Resh,

I am still blushing, panting, palpitating, fluttering, drooling, have dizzy spells!!!πŸ˜πŸ€—

Mohitwa has totally intoxicated all of us!!!!πŸ€—
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Very well written Hema. Seriously you should start writing an OS on Shivji & Sati.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pooji2012

Hema, 

What a wonderful post yaar!!!

Thanks dear for a  perfect romantic analysis!!!

You told everything in my heart, mind and SOUL yaar!!!!πŸ€—

My halaath tho today totally gone!!!

My heart is still fluttering like a butterfly !!!!!!❀️

"The ultimate eye lock"- He looked at her with unconditional love, concern, tender care and with ownership!!! 

She looked at him as if her whole life depends on him (unknowingly). He is an instant cure for THE problem of her heart!!!! 

When they were moving towards each other, I thought briefly the  entire world is on stand still. 

"Helloo we all are very simple human beings..we wont be able to tolerate this high voltage handsomeness..High risk of breathing difficulties warning to be given before showing this Mohit yaar..seriously..!!"

Hema, I loved what you said above. He needs to have,"DANGER SIGN" put on him.

He is dangerously hot. We are mere homo saphiens. What will happen to our heart, lungs and brain !!!

Look at him walk with style, class and majestically like lion(THE KING)!!!

The incredible hotness, magnetic aura, raw sensuality, sexiness, towering height, chiseled built, powerful, yet vulnerable, deep voice, bone structure, hypnotizing smile, those eyes and its intensity - ALL TOO DANGEROUS FOR WE GIRLS!!!

I even loved his beautiful hands marvelously doing his craft at sculpting.

Mouni-Mohit are the hottest and most sensual yet divine couple on National Television!!!

Pooji.πŸ€—.now on I will call you as my FUEL..!! You add FUEL to my as it is incredible madness..!!πŸ˜†..😳ahh the way yu have described Mohit's each & every quality..in that last paragraph..wohaaa..I feel like hugging you right now ..πŸ€—..i am typing this in my work place can you beleive it..I always do that..I am online always..just because when I find time free I can drool on Mohit & Mouni our awesomest pair ever on television..seriously..πŸ€—πŸ˜
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Very well written Hema. Seriously you should start writing an OS on Shivji & Sati.

Meenu..abb yeh bhi karne lagoongi na..toh mere gharwaal mujhe Mujhe ghar se bahar kardenge..as it is I am online all the time..& drooling & day dreaming about Mahadev & Sati Mohit Mouni all the time..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰..aww.seriously would love to ..when ever I am free with surely do some OS..Zaroor karoongi..thank you so much..πŸ€—Tum kehe rahi ho toh kuch toh baat hogi..!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great post πŸ˜ƒ...loved it and ure post since pkyek days love mahadev watch it with my family everyday

nizza
-Nehaaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..Neha..Thank you so much sweet heart..πŸ€—your sweet words really boost my confidence..thank you so much..But I am the least among many great writers here..chal woh chodo...
But tum kuch kam nahin ho yaar.πŸ‘.Kya likha hai.⭐️.exact my situation & feelings.😳.I have been telling the same things to everybody in every post ki..What will our halath be if they show some decent but steamy moments..wohaaa...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰..Sati agar slip hoke uske baahon mein giregi TOH..🀬😍Unndono ki ssasein milgayi toh..??!!ufff..😍..mera mar ke zinda hona nishchit hai..😳..would love to dip in such passionate ocean of LOVE..many many countless time..and all this is because of that unbeleivable chemistry & that perfectness between Mohit & mouni..Ufff..Simply Stunning..!!I can just keep on watching them..whoel day..it is such kind of madness..!!And I am soo happy that Ihave so many like you my dearest friend ..just like me..πŸ€—

actually the thing is dat...ki hum sab ek hi naav mein savaar hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
we all are simply intoxicated by our  SHIV SATI aka MOHIT MOUNI..n dre undeniable chemistry...😳😳
n as u said it indeed feels great to see so many people in this forum thinkin alike...😊😊
"Sati agar slip hoke uske baahon mein giregi TOH..🀬😍Unndono ki ssasein milgayi toh..??!!"😍

aapne toh meri dil ki baat kehdi...how i wud luv to see this happening...☺️😍m sure i will stop breathin dat day...n i guess will go crazy wid joy..😳😳kal ek eyelock ne meri halaat itni kharab kar di ki i was jumping around n was hyperventilating wid excitement...aage pata nahi kya hoga...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³n i do agree wid everyone...MOHIT n MOUNI are indeed one of the most beautiful couple in TV industry...GOD BLESS dem yaar...😳
n yes ua alwaz welcum  hema ji...sacchi kala ki prashansa karna toh humaara kartavya hai...πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshyasss

great post πŸ˜ƒ...loved it and ure post since pkyek days love mahadev watch it with my family everyday

nizza

aWW...Thank you so much..yaar..so good to see you here..Yes I very much know you..you have been very kind & sweet   to me even during those days..Feels awesome that you too watch & love Mahadev with your family..!!Please be more active with us..lets enjoy love at  its purest & Awesomest form..with Mahadev & sati..πŸ€—
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hi Pooji, thinkin of that epi makes me blush evenmore!!😍Am gonna check all Mohtiwa's facial expressions, hay maar daala☺️

Resh,

I am still blushing, panting, palpitating, fluttering, drooling, have dizzy spells!!!πŸ˜πŸ€—

Mohitwa has totally intoxicated all of us!!!!πŸ€—

ur so right dear i have the same problem.☺️ what has he done to us😳! Sorry ladies am addicted to see his facial expressions 😍specially as Jataa. Have u seen how he smirks and laughs Hay hay a almost fainted when i saw that.πŸ˜†
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hema, 

What a wonderful post yaar!!!

Thanks dear for a  perfect romantic analysis!!!

You told everything in my heart, mind and SOUL yaar!!!!πŸ€—

My halaath tho today totally gone!!!

My heart is still fluttering like a butterfly !!!!!!❀️

"The ultimate eye lock"- He looked at her with unconditional love, concern, tender care and with ownership!!! 

She looked at him as if her whole life depends on him (unknowingly). He is an instant cure for THE problem of her heart!!!! 

When they were moving towards each other, I thought briefly the  entire world is on stand still. 

"Helloo we all are very simple human beings..we wont be able to tolerate this high voltage handsomeness..High risk of breathing difficulties warning to be given before showing this Mohit yaar..seriously..!!"

Hema, I loved what you said above. He needs to have,"DANGER SIGN" put on him.

He is dangerously hot. We are mere homo saphiens. What will happen to our heart, lungs and brain !!!

Look at him walk with style, class and majestically like lion(THE KING)!!!

The incredible hotness, magnetic aura, raw sensuality, sexiness, towering height, chiseled built, powerful, yet vulnerable, deep voice, bone structure, hypnotizing smile, those eyes and its intensity - ALL TOO DANGEROUS FOR WE GIRLS!!!

I even loved his beautiful hands marvelously doing his craft at sculpting.

Mouni-Mohit are the hottest and most sensual yet divine couple on National Television!!!

Pooji u really gave us a good feedback and ur so so right😍
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello dear... watching the show but still a lot behind.. Mohit is awesome& they are both good together..Bg music is very nice.. honestly can't read the posts with the excitement that used to be there for PYKEK .your golden posts there are still afresh but your posts will rock everywhere... have you put any other of your post here