Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

So finally they MET...& the time stood still..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Sati... so lifeless suddenly feels the urge to go out to reach that voice,...that power which was guiding her out Towards "HIM"..who she is unaware of due to her numbness of grief..!!Yes..sati has Gone NUMB in pain..when pain over grows on us..after initial unbearable pain..later on we dont feel the pain..because we would have gone NUMB..sensationless effect..& that is exactly what Sati is  in..BUT..to her own wonder...she was totally zapped..& walked  to greet "HIM"...Jataa..!!And every millionth of a  inch of her soul.& .body ..sensed something which she is always familiar ..she could sense "HIs" presense that soothing..love bathing effect ..vibrations or tremors was felt by her & that unbeleivable look on her face when she finaly set her eyes on that MAN...which had .."kahin yeh 'woh" toh nahin..??!!!" kind of beautiful expression...on her face..aw..she so knew it was impossible..but still her soul & mind & heart..was giving her that hint..!!Hug

and Mahadev on the other side..wohaaa.!!!!But ...first of all I just want to tweet Mohit ki ..please roz raat ko nazar utarke hi soliya karo..yaar..I mean..whta a breath taking sculpted structured body he has & that face glows in that divine charm added with the colour of passionate love in his eyes..ufff..Day DreamingHelloo we all are very simple human beings..we wont be able to tolerate this high voltage handsomeness..High risk of breathing difficulties warning to be given before showing this Mohit yaar..seriously..!!Day Dreaming

well coming to that moment..aw..he is closed hsi eyes whiel singing that Vishnu bhajan..it was like he went into his meditation..& then he senses "HER" around..he slowly opens his eyes..which was exactly  like a Sunrise..slow & steady..& there she  was ..standing all weak helpless tired & drained in "HIS" love..!!Day DreamingCryHugTHATS's it..his eyes wont move from "HER" there on..nothing existed to him..& same with her..she was stuck to his face & he was drinking her love through her eyes it felt like..you know I tell you it seriously felt like both were  Locked..but Sati had a fear in her eyes so as to say..'what am I doing..what is this effect this man has on me..IS IT HIM..No it cant be..otherwise why will my father get HIM..!!Then why is it that I am attracted to HIM..why am I feeling this..unimaginable PULL towards HIM..!!Aw..If only she knew..!!Hug

& Mahadev was like..See with all your conditions that I dont meet..YOU..I am still here..ONLY & ONLY FOR YOU my Beloved..!! You make my world ..My universe..My very existence..depends on you..my beloved..I am here to be with you ..I cant bear your pain..because you get hurt & i ..feel the pain..Simple..!!aww..how much he must have flet like he should just go & TOUCH her ..HUG her..Hug& she would be cured instantly..but alasss..!!Embarrassed

Ahhh,...!!  the way he started walking towards her..both pair of eyes locked for each other & there was nothing else felt seen or thought..The world  the Time everything stood STILL..& it was like  It was only Shiv & Shive ..that existed there..Uff..Class..sheer class..!!Clap

This moment again will go into those classic masterpeice moments in my heart to relive forever..!! MOHIT & MOUNI...!!ufff...all I can say is..I ..feel like hugging them so tight...like how we crush a soft teddy in our arms..!!Day Dreaming.!!Gosh I get scared with my love for them at times..I tell ya..TongueLOLHugseriously no jokes..Embarrassed

As for Nandi's superb expression when he saw his MAaa..aww..Pricless..!! Daksh getting hyper excited.& the way..Mahadev(mohit) was acting like Jataa ..ahhh...It was one dhamakka..episode yaar..!!Full on Power packed ..!!All this our sweet updaters thread will have everythingClap ..This is only about ME & all of my sweetu 's of our forum..& our Madness of MAHADEV & SATI..(Mohit & Mouni..)Day Dreaming

Well I so so want you all to read this song below which I am dedicating to Sati's feelings when she saw HIM..!! a feeling that she felt that it was her's & only her's..Devonek dev ..MAHADEV..in that disguise..but was not sure..& was very scared to even dare to think that it can be true..awww..its a beautiful very old Lataji's song..please dont miss..listen to it ..its so very perfect & soothing..!!
 zara Si Aahat Hoti Hai To Dil Sochta Hai  CryHeart
kahin Yeh WohWink (read Mahadev awww.Embarrassed.)To NahinShockedHug ..kahin yeh woh Winktoh nahinEmbarrassed
kahin yeh wohDay Dreamingtoh nahin..!!Day DreamingCryHeart

chhup Ke Seene Mein, Aaa..
chhup Ke Seene Mein Koi Jaise Sadaa Deta HaiCryDay Dreaming
shaam Se Pehle Diya Dil Ka Jalaa Deta HaiEmbarrassed
hai Usi Ki Yeh Sadaa, Hai Usi Ki Yeh AdaaDay Dreaming
kahin Yeh Woh To Nahin ... kahin Yeh Woh To Nahin ...
kahin Yeh Woh To Nahin 

Shakl Phirti Hai, aaa...aa Aa..!!Day DreamingHeart
shakl Phirti Hai Nigahon Mein Wohi Pyaari SiEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
meri Nas Nas Mein Machalne Lagi Chingari SiEmbarrassedBlushingCry
chhoo Gayi Jism Mera, Kiske Daaman Ki HawaHug
kahin Yeh Woh To Nahin .. kahin Yeh Woh To Nahin Hug

zara Si Aahat Hoti Hai To Dil Sochta Hai
kahin Yeh Woh To Nahin ...kahin Yeh Woh To Nahin ..!!

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 19 March 2012 at 2:10pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsmahalaxmikpooji2012NST1983darshi28-Nehaaa-sohiniluvsmusicmnx12Anjalgswetha_chvanadhiGuggul.Reshama.VasusenaRadheya

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
What a mindblowing post dear, ur so right. i was droolin of Mohitwa from the start, sorry guys. When i see Mouni and Mohitwa together its really electrifying and passionate sight for me. Jataa was naughty he told Sati and her family until this murti isnt ready Sati has to stay with me. Hay hay did u see Jataa's naughty expression i blushed for Sati in advance. When  both eyes met eachother wow i wanted to hug them both.This is gonna be a passionate week for Jataa and Satie Yay...I cant help it Jataa is with Sati and looks at her with all his love and am blushin. Isnt it strange?? Ive become tha latest bescharam now i have the best teacher and that teacher is u...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-Anjalgswetha_chTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

What a mindblowing post dear, ur so right. i was droolin of Mohitwa from the start, sorry guys. When i see Mouni and Mohitwa together its really electrifying and passionate sight for me. Jataa was naughty he told Sati and her family until this murti isnt ready Sati has to stay with me. Hay hay did u see Jataa's naughty expression i blushed for Sati in advance. When  both eyes met eachother wow i wanted to hug them both.This is gonna be a passionate week for Jataa and Satie Yay...I cant help it Jataa is with Sati and looks at her with all his love and am blushin. Isnt it strange?? Ive become tha latest bescharam now i have the best teacher and that teacher is u...Hug

Welcome to the BEsharam school balike.LOL.HugWow you have choosen your subject superbly perfect..First love story of thsi unverse se acche aur kay hosakta hai..!!Wohaaa..Reshu..ek eye lock se..yeh haal hai..toh aage aage dekhiye humara hota hai kya..!!Wooo..hum toh gaye kaam se yaar..& I have no regrets about it...Mein apna saari need...saari raatein desakti hoon Mahadev )Jatta ) & Sati moments dekhen ke liye..HugAw..yes..Shiv seems to be more relaxed & in full on passionate form ...as a Human..ALl I can say is Hum logone bohoth PUNYA ka kaam zaroor kiay hai jo yeh sab dekhne ko mil raha hai..HugDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012-Nehaaa-.Reshama.blushing

pooji2012 Senior Member
pooji2012
pooji2012

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Hema and Resh,

I have got totally insane yaar!!!!

I will come back and write more.

I can still feel the excitement inside!!!Dancing

My heart rate is totally out of control!!!Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Reshama.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooji2012

Hema and Resh,

I totally Totally understand your situation ..Take your time...me also watched the epi 5 times already & now will watch mreo times before I sleep..aw..what a day ..what a moment what a Epi yaar..mind blowing.Day Dreaming.!!insanely yummy moment..Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012.Reshama.

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by .Reshama.

Welcome to the BEsharam school balike.LOL.HugWow you have choosen your subject superbly perfect..First love story of thsi unverse se acche aur kay hosakta hai..!!Wohaaa..Reshu..ek eye lock se..yeh haal hai..toh aage aage dekhiye humara hota hai kya..!!Wooo..hum toh gaye kaam se yaar..& I have no regrets about it...Mein apna saari need...saari raatein desakti hoon Mahadev )Jatta ) & Sati moments dekhen ke liye..HugAw..yes..Shiv seems to be more relaxed & in full on passionate form ...as a Human..ALl I can say is Hum logone bohoth PUNYA ka kaam zaroor kiay hai jo yeh sab dekhne ko mil raha hai..HugDay Dreaming
HemaHug sweety ive got ma bescharam licance on the pkyek forum and am not a balike but an adult haha. Till now i was so careful what i wrote in tha past but now i dont care anymore.That eye lock is really mesmerzing,hawt and passionate.  When this story continues and am gonna faint because Jataa will give hints to Sati maybe seduce her. Hay hay thinking of that makes me blush am in 7th heaven right know. YAH i agree we did lots of punya sothat we can see this beautiful story.. MouniEmbarrassed and MohitwaEmbarrassed are the hottest couple onscreen and Mohitwa is the hottest actor everBlushingDay Dreaming

Edited by .Reshama. - 20 March 2012 at 4:46am

pooji2012TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hema and Resh,

I totally Totally understand your situation ..Take your time...me also watched the epi 5 times already & now will watch mreo times before I sleep..aw..what a day ..what a moment what a Epi yaar..mind blowing.Day Dreaming.!!insanely yummy moment..Hug
if u and pooji dont mind am gonna watch that epi agian and again and again...

pooji2012TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Hema and Resh,

Hi Pooji, thinkin of that epi makes me blush evenmore!!Day DreamingAm gonna check all Mohtiwa's facial expressions, hay maar daalaBlushing

pooji2012TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index