poojaroy1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This i feel will be the most important scene till date. I cant even begin to imagine what the scene would be like. Firstly will it happen soon or are we going to see another drag. When will it happen...how will it be...J will be shattered...im short of imagination to even picture this revelation. The illness track has been dragged way too much...it would have been that much more effective had it happened a couple of weeks ago. But thanks to some awesome performances its moving on. Though i must credit the CVs for the fridays episode...they did earn major brownie points for that :) but I sincerely hope this is the end of the drag...all need to know about the illness especially Jeevika, coz its not like J has no idea...she has been shown suspicious for a month now...so pls move on. I hope there is a proper buildup and a quick disclosure to her. Dragging dilutes any track. Also the serial cannot sustain by giving one mind blowing scene once every month and the rest being below average. Also good actors cannot save a script that lacks direction & purpose. But I'm hoping the Friday episode is used as a turning point to get back on track...

Coming to today's episode...it was absolute rubbish...disjointed scenes, poor direction and unconvincing acting...it felt like they shot ten scenes and arranged them back and forth! I fail to understand virat maya track completely...it started off with a back story which made no sense...then all the efforts of maya...virat running away from her and finally admitting that he still loves her! I don't think I will waste my energy to understand this track. As much as I was irritated with today's  episode; I was also secretly happy as I'm hoping it's the end of this track at least for a while...thoda tho break milega...hopefully we will all get to see less of maya...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with u 10000%, it is losing the effect with alll this un-needed dragging thats been happening for like a month now!!!!!!! move it along alreadyyy... I am gonna cray for sure, these sisters acting makes me cry!!!!!!!!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I haven't seen today's episode nor do I plan to. I think it's pretty obvious how the VMM triangle will churn out from here on but am I really bothered about it? Nooo! I AM so anxious to see Jeevika's reaction, no joke! LOL I was actually going to post a topic similar to this but glad you did 😳 Jeevika finding out is THE scene everyone is waiting for. I know many want to see how Virat will react but to be honest, the impact the truth will have on Jeevika will be far greater and interesting because the story is about JM (Duh!!). How will she react? I ask that question myself but can't get the right image in my head. Will she go numb? Will she sob uncontrollably? Her reaction has to be something extraordinary. Beeji has already fainted, Manvi was numb...so I really don't know but J finding out has been my most eagerly awaited scene since I began to watch the show =))
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
@reemz I have a feeling she will go numb...not chota mota but like into hibernation or something. It will take her a day to even say a word is what I think...

But if M goes to rishikesh and this thing drags I highly doubt the reaction can be made that effective. Any which way it's the most awaited scene!
..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 i dont have any specific prediction because if i expect somethin and CV's forget to give me  i ll get disappointed so pattiently gonna wait for j' sreaction !!!!!!!!!!
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
Ha ha true but can't help but have expectations. I'm sure beeji telling J tomorrow is another false alarm but if they show J suspicious yet again and not take any action I will be super annoyed. 
..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojaroy1985

Ha ha true but can't help but have expectations. I'm sure beeji telling J tomorrow is another false alarm but if they show J suspicious yet again and not take any action I will be super annoyed. 

yup!!!!!!!😆
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: poojaroy1985

@reemz I have a feeling she will go numb...not chota mota but like into hibernation or something. It will take her a day to even say a word is what I think...

But if M goes to rishikesh and this thing drags I highly doubt the reaction can be made that effective. Any which way it's the most awaited scene!

Yeh a numb and a loud scream? Ok so maybe I have got some idea of what I would like to see. I think JM need to be together. It wouldn't be the same if Jeevika finds out in Chandigarh while Manvi is in Rishikesh I think :\  I want a HOSPITAL scene!
cutyvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i doubt virat's expression he dint seem like he loves maya alot and he cant let her go
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I want Jeevika to find out in Rishikesh, rather than Chandigarh. I not sure what her reaction will be, so I'm hoping their will surprise me in a good way. However saying that I don't know why I have the feeling that she will go numb but be in denial until a hospital scene.