Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Clarifies nothing!!! Atleast she is honest and does not use excuses such as back pain, 45 mins show etc etc!!! Height of unprofessonalism by some actors , never mind. All's well now!

KK has shown so much maturity for her age!!!

fiona18 thumbnail

AshNi touched my heart. Love them. 😍

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fresh new romance scenes😍😍 Dats all i was able to comprehend from here😍😍 TFS😳
hellox thumbnail
hey tanu..been busy a bit..read two articles..this one and the other regarding new Ashu is better..well..seems like things are getting out of reach..well..one thing ill like to tell everyone abt the latest buzz regarding MB vs SK..this is never gonna end untill we (each and everyone of us ) decide..everyone is thinking that the other should stop..but why should others stop when ur not ready to stop..see..im a MB fan..and tanu would agree that i didnt bash any actor..SK is a fabulous actor..if we think he will act good then he will coz we are mentally prepared..and if we think that he cant act then he wont coz for that also we are mentally prepared..people..i hope we can have a healthy communications coz remember..there are people with feelings on both sides..so..each and everyone does have his right to give his pov..but..it doesnt mean we start gettin in too much that we wake up one morning having to regret..treasure the past..enjoy the present..and be curious for the future..but remember..whatever we do is not gonna change the past..but we can have a better future..those who have stopped watchin the show..well..i too belong to ur group..but..it doesnt mean that i wish the show stops..if the script starts going below par meaning if it gets worse then wish they think of something else..but..let them carry on..its their job..dont wish badluck..i pray the show reaches a good height..in the same manner i dont wish that SK should have been selected at the start of the show..its due to MB that many have enjoyed..so..lets be one rather than parting ways..and..i didnt mean to hurt any member in any way..i say again..MB is extra ordinary..SK and KK are fabulous..all are good..wish luck to each and everyone..lets not compare..and..if this goes on..then i guess we will require a referee..well i think ill need a poll on this referee thing..lol..so..enjoy..be happy..life is short..live it to the fullest extent..
Regards..Edited by hellox - 12 years ago
ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: R.lal

if we want to see same age couple romance why watch this show lol better to watch ippknd on st plus at least the leads have a chemistry

why do some ppl think dat KTLK has become same age couple romance??? πŸ˜•
i dont think so.. SK in real life is only 35 bt i strongly feel that in the show he is looking 40-42..
n m sure many wil agree wid me..
they evn showed sme grey hair on his beard..

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: mtalwar

what a joke rofl thats why this show Has become ridiculous wasnt it about a age gap couple????no wonder sony is sidelining it

Really.. from what we can see.. Sneha Rajani is promoting.. it.. just as much on Twitter...πŸ˜†

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronnie85

why do some ppl think dat KTLK has become same age couple romance??? πŸ˜•
i dont think so.. SK in real life is only 35 bt i strongly feel that in the show he is looking 40-42..
n m sure many wil agree wid me..
they evn showed sme grey hair on his beard..

Leave it yaar... theres a term called SOUR GRAPES... right.. πŸ˜†

mohinee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

if we want to see same age couple romance why watch this show lol better to watch ippknd on st plus at least the leads have a chemistry

Well if we go by that argument, then the lead is supposed to be 42 right, so how old do you think is Matthew McConaughey is ?30?.
No right!! He is 42 in reality and he still looks young. So men at 40 dont always look old.

Edited by mohinee - 12 years ago
hellox thumbnail
@tanu..kaha chale gaye madamji..aapke bina..jag suna suna lage..jag suna suna lage..k..and i surely know u wouldnt have expected a post like that from me..anyways..waiting for ur trp topic..any news..
Regards..
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

If, IPPKND is indeed better then don't you think you are in the wrong forum?

Reiterating -  you can always change channels!