iman_450 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
which is the best scene in kahin to hoga??????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kahish-rox thumbnail
well thye best scene thoda mushkil hai
kahish-rox thumbnail
nahi the best scene was the sujal-kashish rain dance---in the first episodes
kahish-rox thumbnail
aur haan woh bhi jab they say i love u, aur jab sujal kashish ko tang kar raha hota hai after they say i lov u when kashish tells him key office main personal baaten nahin karte aur woh kehta hai keh prof.sinha ko kashish ki chinta hai ya nahi..yeah that was  the best!! YAAR WAISEY EVERY SUJAL KASHISH SCENE ROX!!!
Arushi thumbnail

The best is when sujal were having a affair, Kashish corners him against a wall & pulls his collar & almost cordones Sujal. THe expression on SUjal face was tooooooooooooogod"

THat time ( initial days) they were not so good friends as they are now. SO the scene was very naive & fantastic

BabyGirl674 thumbnail

I don't know about the best scene.....but I think one of the sweetest scenes was in the beginning of the episodes, when Sujal and Kashish are on their way to a business trip........they stop at al well for some water where Kashish's hands get dirty, so Sujal pours the water into his hand and and Kashish drinks from his hands 😳......I think it was so sweet!!!!

And the way he kept starring at her while she was drinking.......OMG.....this guys takes my breath away!!!!!!😛

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
their rain dance scene was awesome 😉
zunaira thumbnail
Every Sujal and Kashish scenes are the best.But the one i like is when in the first episodes Sujal and Kashish go to palanpur.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
da scene of sujal n kashish in office when sujal said to kashish if u were da last girl in da world then even i would'nt love u
ivan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arushi

The best is when sujal were having a affair, Kashish corners him against a wall & pulls his collar & almost cordones Sujal. THe expression on SUjal face was tooooooooooooogod"

THat time ( initial days) they were not so good friends as they are now. SO the scene was very naive & fantastic

hey i love that expression that sujjal made . i thought that expression stole the show from amna ,of that particular scene