Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shwetaloveyou

Goldie

shwetaloveyou

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
COLOUR COMBO GAME...

Okay .. so the Game is .. very simple actually ... Embarrassed

Our (lucky & sweety) (pinky & jeet) are such 'colourful' personalities .. so how about we have a game where we just post a Colour Combination ... and the next person posts a pic of lucky & sweety in clothes of that particular colour combination Embarrassed Understand na jo main keh rahi hoon WinkLOLLOL 

For example - I say .. 'Black & White' so the person after me has to post a pic of lucky & sweety -  pinky & jeet of any event/party .. with clothes of Black & White colour combination. With combination .. I don't mean they both have to be wearing black & white .. I mean, both have to be wearing either of the one colour .. but in the same pic. Samjhe? or Confused? ConfusedLOL 

We will have a Winner .. a First Runner Up & Second Runner Up in this Game .. and each of the Winners will get a Special Siggy as a Gift Embarrassed How do decide the Winners? Okay ..

Each Correct Entry will be equivalent to 5 points! (I'll keep a tab on the points) Only 1 pic per post .. per entry Embarrassed 

The member reaching the 100 points mark first .. will be declared Winner! And subsequent points will be 1st Runner Up & 2nd Runner Up! Embarrassed

Simple na? Embarrassed Hope its clear Embarrassed If any doubts .. please do ask Smile

NOTE:

This is just for fun .. so please, no misunderstandings or anything. Just a few rules ..

1) - The person posting the clue .. please do highlight the colour combination .. and the person posting the pic, please do quote the colour combination posted by the previous member - that way it will be easy to know what is what .. and also differentiate between the game and other pics posted (if any) EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

2) - The colour could be of any shade - light or dark .. unless specified SmileAlso .. the main base (or most part) of their outfit should be of the colours mentioned

3) plz mention the person.. i mean wohs pics will be posted..like..
write combo(lucky & sweety pinky & jeet)

3) - Please post one pic per post

4) Colour Combinations can be repeated .. but not the pic (Any pics repeated will not be counted)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY FOLLOW IT...

Okay .. so I'll post the first one Embarrassed and the colour combination is

Yellow and brown(Sweety & lucky)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR.PerfectLove.Priyank.Samraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll [G][O][T][W]CoLor CoMbo Game" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Lucky & Sweety Embarrassed

pencil writing and erasing or dancing animated gifI got it.. I got it.. LOLI got it.. I got itLOLLOL (not so sure about the brown.. it's kinda of a cream brown.. but anyways ROFL)

Wink next colors combination: red and purple Embarrassed (lucky & sweety)
good luck friends.. Clap

Edited by SBSRocks - 24 March 2012 at 8:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetaloveyou100prabhSamraat_92

shwetaloveyou

Goldie

shwetaloveyou

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
i think i got it...Confused
red and purple
NEXT IS ( High GREEN AND pi
nk)

Edited by shwetaloveyou - 24 March 2012 at 12:51pm

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
but you didn't post the red and purple picture Confused is it me who is confused??

shwetaloveyou

Goldie

shwetaloveyou

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SBSRocks

but you didn't post the red and purple picture Confused is it me who is confused??

acha it mens mere post sahe nahin ha...ok then mere marks cut jate han..bt pahle purple and red he dene ha then merea combitation ok...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PerfectLove.

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
can us too continue to play Embarrassed cuz i don't think anyone will play.. no one.. i want to continue the game !!

shwetaloveyou

shwetaloveyou

Goldie

shwetaloveyou

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
yes ofcause dear...
main dhondni ki koshsih kar rahe hon...

.PerfectLove.

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
ok ok keep on searching Embarrassed i can help if you want !

shwetaloveyou

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.