Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3selvalakshmiautumnsconcertohopper_oceanramyvijay--BimBim--nithyamkvrojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM Update - March 19 - 23 Podavai vangaliyO pOdavai" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
So Yamini is going to be out of the picture for time being?

I was not so happy with this Saro attitude.. he takes things very easily and lightly and this is going to end him up in more problems Ouch He just sits there and allows Yamini to give him a kiss Shocked I wonder how Meenu going to react when she gets to know this Ouch

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Thanks Hopper - Roja kku semai kOvam - Saravana nee enna kirukka da??? Yamini kitte ipdi vazhiyare?? Maattine magane nee grrr

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ratna for the updates.

I know stupid Saro 

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
ippo serial konja dragging aah tonadhu..to much of flashback Ouch I hope konja fasta move pannuvanga nu .. prof rombha wanting to know Saro ennanu tittinar nu ROFL nallavela safe by the phone ring ROFL This week promo they showed Saro fighting with his sister husband ... Ouch i wonder why and what is going to happen nu 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Thanks Rojakka for the update.

It was hilarious on Wednesday and Olies konjing to Yele Yele song is too much that Sarada. Saru, Rombathan scene is Big smile.

I agree ma My kannum serndu padarathu on the couple. So cute.

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

ippo serial konja dragging aah tonadhu..to much of flashback Ouch I hope konja fasta move pannuvanga nu .. prof rombha wanting to know Saro ennanu tittinar nu ROFL nallavela safe by the phone ring ROFL This week promo they showed Saro fighting with his sister husband ... Ouch i wonder why and what is going to happen nu 

ratna - that they show sis husband says he doesn't want to live with her as I think he is in love with some one else pola. Angry So Sara gets mad.

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

ratna - that they show sis husband says he doesn't want to live with her as I think he is in love with some one else pola. Angry So Sara gets mad.

amma akka ..such a sick fellow he is Dead the way he cheated on her Angry waiting for the updates then will tittufy the rest Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.