Uttaran Help Desk (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 23

abhi08

abhi08

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinybandi

Originally posted by abhi08

if ny1 knws pls tell me d muvi frm wich dat song s played in uttaran on iccha?
it ws played on iccha in 11th may epi...Smile

I think that song is frm the movie "We r Family".

thank u sooo much dear for ur helpSmile n sorryy 4 late replyOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PavaniShiny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uttaran Help Desk (Page 7)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riks111

Groupbie

riks111

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Hello everyone,

Due to exams we were not recharging airtel connection so I missed episodes of Uttran from February to March ending... During this time I missed some episodes

Now I am not able to figure out following things:-

> Why Tapasya & Mr. Rathore are not seen anymore in Uttran, have they died?
> How Iccha and her in-laws came to know that Iccha's son Yuvraaj was kidnapped by naani and how did they came to know that yuvraaj is same adopted by Tapasya and Mr. Rathore and how did they get him back from Mr. Rathore and Tapasya?
> If everyone came to know naani had kidnapped yuvraaj then why tapasya's parents are still letting her live with them and not hating her?
> How Tapasya's parents and naani came to know that Mukta is actually Tapasya's and Mr. Rathore's daughter and how they get her custody from Iccha and Veer?
> Why Mr. Rathore himself didn't took custody of Mukta and why he is not seen anymore and why Mukta is not knowing about her father?
> Why is Veer changed and what is the heck about his memory and why Iccha was in jail?
> How and when this meethi, iccha's daughter was born & why iccha's mother-in-law didn't took custody of her and only took custody of iccha's son yuvraaj?
> Why Yuvraaj and Meethi is not knowing they are siblings?
> Why Veer is not recognising iccha and why he don't know about Meethi?

Can someone answer the above questions and let me know what happened in those episodes I missed. I am just curious to know. Please tell me...

PavaniShiny

IF-Rockerz

PavaniShiny

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riks111

Hello everyone,

Due to exams we were not recharging airtel connection so I missed episodes of Uttran from February to March ending... During this time I missed some episodes

Now I am not able to figure out following things:-

> Why Tapasya & Mr. Rathore are not seen anymore in Uttran, have they died?
> How Iccha and her in-laws came to know that Iccha's son Yuvraaj was kidnapped by naani and how did they came to know that yuvraaj is same adopted by Tapasya and Mr. Rathore and how did they get him back from Mr. Rathore and Tapasya?
> If everyone came to know naani had kidnapped yuvraaj then why tapasya's parents are still letting her live with them and not hating her?
> How Tapasya's parents and naani came to know that Mukta is actually Tapasya's and Mr. Rathore's daughter and how they get her custody from Iccha and Veer?
> Why Mr. Rathore himself didn't took custody of Mukta and why he is not seen anymore and why Mukta is not knowing about her father?
> Why is Veer changed and what is the heck about his memory and why Iccha was in jail?
> How and when this meethi, iccha's daughter was born & why iccha's mother-in-law didn't took custody of her and only took custody of iccha's son yuvraaj?
> Why Yuvraaj and Meethi is not knowing they are siblings?
> Why Veer is not recognising iccha and why he don't know about Meethi?

Can someone answer the above questions and let me know what happened in those episodes I missed. I am just curious to know. Please tell me...

Nandish dont want to play a role of 40+ Veer so nandish quit the show.
Avinash stabbed veer n Iccha kiled Avinash tryng to save veer.Veer lost his memory,so Iccha is in jail for 18years.Bundela's dont knw abt meeti.B4 leap Veer knew dat iccha is preggy bt nt bundelas.

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Hey where can I get the written updates for the past whole month?

Edited by mary78613 - 01 July 2012 at 2:25pm

Samia600

Goldie

Samia600

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hi, members.

I haven't see watch uttaran tv 11 months. I was watch uttaran tv today...Damini buy Jogi's house 17crore!
Please tell me...How did Damini get rich?
Please please please tell me.

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Can anyone give me a brief update of what happened in uttaran after Aman's proposal to mukta

royc

royc

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrRockySingh

Uttaran serial is based in which city or state?.

I read somewhere it is based in Bundelkhand, part of Madhya Pradesh.

Plz someone give right confirmed answer with source

veers family i think is bundelkhandi but they are based in mumbai 

royc

royc

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Barun-

Can anyone give me a brief update of what happened in uttaran after Aman's proposal to mukta

mukta saw aman meethi together and has stopped talking to him or so i believe 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top