Uttaran Help Desk (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 23

Piya.D

Goldie

Piya.D

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
what happened to aman? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uttaran Help Desk (Page 15)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
aman is out of town.actually Gaurav quits the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YashDasGuptaFan

-purvideshmukh-

IF-Dazzler

-purvideshmukh-

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
who is avinash matto?is he an antagonist?why?

tamannauf

tamannauf

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
thanks

kinny_ranvir

Goldie

kinny_ranvir

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
i have few questions ..can anyone help me plz..

why Rasya got Separated and how and when did they come to know Mukta is their child and Yuvi is not theirs?

I also want all videos of Mr Rathore in Uttaran.Where can i find the links? in youtube i could find very few random onesc and in uttaran forum  not come across yet.

Edited by kinny_ranvir - 06 February 2013 at 4:12am

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinny_ranvir

i have few questions ..can anyone help me plz..

why Rasya got Separated and how and when did they come to know Mukta is their child and Yuvi is not theirs?

I also want all videos of Mr Rathore in Uttaran.Where can i find the links? in youtube i could find very few random onesc and in uttaran forum not come across yet.

Sid whum tapu usd agnst ichcha was daijaan's son nd as a bro to rathore so tapu had a guilt fr hr past nd she was afraid dat sid wil tel evrythng to rathore so she decided to leave d house... The thief whu stole muku saw her snap in a photo studio and he went to rathore's house for telng dat he has found d kid but rathore went abroad so he tels thakur's nd whn thy go in search of baby thy cme to knw dat muku is tap's daughtr... Many videos r postd in rasya At by rasyafan (monica) so u can c thre nd she wil hlp u for more videos

kinny_ranvir

Goldie

kinny_ranvir

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
thanx geetika for reply...will find the videos. in Rasya AT...

but ur reply regarding mukta does not  answer how Rasya comes to know about Mukta...u cleared about Thakurs knowing about Mukta identity. but not Rasya..which i want to know.

sorry for troubling

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinny_ranvir

thanx geetika for reply...will find the videos. in Rasya AT...

but ur reply regarding mukta does not02 answer how Rasya comes to know about Mukta...u cleared about Thakurs knowing about Mukta identity. but not Rasya..which i want to know.

sorry for troubling

Rathore rtrn bck aftr 19 years nd meethi gt hit by hs car so whn he saw hr he cme to knw dat she is ichcha's daughtr nd took hr to hosptl whre he met whole thakur family dan he goes to thre house thre he saw muku's snaps he ask abt muku dan jogi tels hm dat muku is hs daughtr... Bt muku didnt acpt hm as hs fathr coz nani hs brainwashd hr... Bt latr on she realize hr mistake.. Nd whn tapu rentrd shw thy shwd dat raghu nd tapu hv divorcd echothr bt stil r in contact tapu sufrd frm brain surgry aftr whch she wnt to serve poor childrn.. Bt rathore told ech nd evrythng to hr abt muku.. U cn ask freely anythng mre if u wnt.. No problm at all ok

Post Reply New Post

Go to top