..:ZenerosityM#2//new shop link>#153

dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dangerouzIshk. thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

dangerouzIshk. thumbnail

dangerouzIshk. thumbnail

KYPH-AK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zunni-

welcome to Zenerosity Mansion#2=) credit for this unique name goes to Aman<3 & the Banner credit goes to..to the one & only ZUNNI..*hold the applause people*
Thank u Thank u..!🤣🤣 Jokes apartt.
ese welcome krty hai..sharam nhi ai tujhy is lame way se welcome krty hue 🤣🤣
Hayeee Allah...😍kinna sona banner hai =))..after all yh sb seekha kis se hai *raises coller*

🤣
sooo yaaa #2>i dunt believeee😲🤣..ooh don't worry... neither can i 😃🤣
this has been possible only bcz of u guyzz..i got soo much support and
encouragement frm u guyz so thankk u soo much.i love u guyz<3
sb se zayda encourage maine he kiya hai i knw i knw..ab thnk u bol k sharminda na kerna 😃🤣
INTROO?i hate givingg but anywayzz here i goo.
Mein known as Zunni heree.i love makeing creationss since its my fav pass timee. i have been doing this since 2 yrs now or something? and i can basicallyy make everything. waise toh i havee long list of my favss but my bannerr sums up the main oness😃and this concludes my intro🤣

My Inspirations/
bol de bol de.. the one & only SEHR🤣🤣
I come up with my own ideas and styles😲😲 main ksy bhool gaye k ajj ki duniya main sach kon bolta hai 😭and have been told by many of you that i have a unique stylee.soo am glad for thatt=) though some of my inspiration comes frm the textures itselff, the people that are in my sigs/avi's and music ofcourse. i dunt like copying other people's work but If at anytime u feel that my work resembles urs or someone's else work then feel free to let me know and i'll make sure it doesnt happen again. and if ever i get inspired by someone's workk, i'll make sure to write that person's name.
toh kun nhi likha mera naam phr 😔🤣

Rules/
i'm not gonna follow them so i won't read 😉🤣

chal now coming to ur work ...itni Arnav Khushi ki siggies...!😳🥱No thats not wht i was gonna say..🤣i was saying ur work is brilliant..its just beyond perfectionist..😃TRUST ME 🤣
Is baar update kafi raapchick hai..colouring texture etc etc ...ur work is getting absolutely remarkable day by day...keh rhi hoon toh believe ker ley 🥱 wrna😡 haan smjh gye na...😃

& next time u better hav siggies on other couple not just Arhi ONLY..😳 In next update make more freebies of  Kisher ..😊oh hello...request nhi hai order hai * finger snaps* smjhi
🤣

chal bht hogaya...

Keep up the terrific work...< 3 🤗

Edited by KYPH-AK - 12 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res<3 
ily

edited :
Congratulations #2

yay#2 yaar, may you make many more shops in future :) I am so happy finally u are on new one :$ you are an amazing siggy/avi maker. i love your work, it's so pretty yaar. if u don't get lazy then I am sure you will be reaching 10 soon yaar ... missy.

Coming to the banner , it's stunning really i love it yaar.

all the avis are superb , i adore your coloring. the border thing you tried with some are really good. btw did i ever tell you I love this holi scenes yaar :$ it's the cutest scenes they had yaar... i want more like it. right now I am so worried about Barun :(
these siggies are just WOW!!! How do u make them , really ? these are just mind blowing. The way you blended , coloring and texture use i really like it . the way you use texture really just fab and really different from others. i don't think that I can pick one all are so gorgeous even some people i don't even know yaar .
these are so good , i don't know why I can't seem to paste the link 😕 teri meri sig is my fav yaar. now I can yay
http://i.imgur.com/VbCqX.png  aww i don't know but the sig is just makes me goo aww sweet, beautiful. sanjeeda siggies are gorgeous , she is beautiful yaar.  i like how you made stuff on bolly ladies , kajal,dia and anu... these are just AMAZING!!! i think that u are the only who made stuff on dia and zayed, these two are adorable yaar. I want them to work again http://i.imgur.com/pGjWf.png I love this coloring , stands out too yaar :P make more in this coloring.  the last one is beautiful.

your work is perfection, really. i love your style and it's so different and unique yaar . keep up the awesomeness yaar 👏

p.s 1 Thank you for giving me time but things came up and it delayed again :(

P.s 2 did i tell you you are freaking talented and  awesome friend :D

p.s I love you 🤗

Edited by .ayesha. - 11 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ZK..i just LOVE your work..its mindblowing..👏👏👏 and congrats on your new shop choti🤗🤗

Lemme chorify few of your work😳
Edited by Aahaana - 12 years ago
dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
done editing.
my hands hurt noww😒
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations on your new shop 😳 Love your work! I shall comment tom 😆 too sleepy to wait for everything to load :$ but I am sure everything is gorgeous!
-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
C o n g r a t z z z
sweetsss🤗
party time yr 
and beautiful update yr love it each and every siggy icon and avi fab cute and lovely
hv req again start making psds
cuz we missing your psds
anyways congratz again 
and keep it up
-Amy