Page 1
Page   of 154
Page 2 Page 154

dangerouzIshk.

IF-Sizzlerz

dangerouzIshk.

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 109 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaAngel-shreyaangeleyezmalkaSam07-nikki-.SmokeySilence.-Deepali--Swetha-cutegirl94Anutza--Dharampatni--hopper_oceanDips..ClaraOswald.neha333Aishu...imperfect..momentsofme.-Aishu-..Tangled..kupkakes-Nia-..swagger..Vidya_luv_SaRunchahaat.-Amyy* ~ Roshni ~ *Mysterygirl_me-Hina--HJ-AishuHiBawariMaha149Adorable-RH3.AbhIyalicious.-Stutz-minuuSano88-Preeti-AnjiliciousKYPH-AKSiddhi_-KimSungHyun-.Jiya.pinky_blueskiesyulZOhmyjerryworld-Hoor-PinkCinderellaLoveurlife1-Aliya--Rojaa-SandstoneForever_Komalviniva sharma-.Aphrodite.-AASUSMyInspirationzbairiyaa.isskq-Faiza-cant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatshootingstar.xx-Mema-.Saraa.Sabmeratu.-Mrinalini--SweetDesire-herms_angelMariaa.RDjustadream..Juhi.--Wingless--.hea.JohnyLovesSanzaartipartyyoblivious.Catz.RangRasiyaVarunKiBiwi..KR..-PixieDust-KAS_Nisha_ArShaTrouble.CrazyGirl.21exhalelove.aishu3003-chamkilli-.RajvirNandini.mcdreamy.-Araina-MehwisMixcoTree.Dulcet.ayesha.-AriaNe-Sunshine GirlSunShine_A..-Jia-..serendipity.sallu_lover..RamKiJanaki..AS..-Fatima-OliveWellingtonruky786-Ms.Wildcherry-HeavenlyBliss.oblivion..SaRuv.-.SapnokiRani-.Hdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "..:ZenerosityM#2//new shop link>#153" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dangerouzIshk.

IF-Sizzlerz

dangerouzIshk.

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 118 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaAngel-shreyawinx-clubSam07-nikki-_JellyBean_.SmokeySilence.-Swetha--Deepali-cutegirl94KaranKundra4Eva--Dharampatni--Anutza..Sana...Myra.hopper_oceanClaraOswald.Aishu.Dips......vula_kv......Labyrinth..momentsofme..ooBubbleGumoo.neha333AishuHiBawari-HJ--AmyyAamna Amchahaat...swagger..vaishali-ARVidya_luv_SaRun* ~ Roshni ~ *.MeriAashiqui.-Hina-Mysterygirl_mepreetipc-Nia-anomaly.veds_6791kupkakesAdorable-RH3..Tangled..Kinma-GoldMist--Preeti-minuu-Ravjot--Stutz-Sabmeratu....Pwincess...-Mrinalini-.Kiran.-SweetDesire--Hoor--.Aphrodite.-sneha_kajenAASUSMyInspirationzbairiyaa.isskqcant.be.assed.mjht_oneanumeha_rajatshootingstar.xx-Mema--Faiza-viniva sharmaLoveurlife1-Rojaa-herms_angel.Saraa.-SohniKuriKYPH-AKSiddhi_.Jiya.pinky_blueskiesAnjilicious5secsofsummer.somergasm..Juhi.FreshDaisyoblivious.--Wingless--.hea...KR..Hinu786alicia.aartipartyyAccio_kajen-PixieDust-aishu3003exhalelove.-chamkilli-CrazyGirl.21.RajvirNandini..DulcetMehwisMixcoTree-Araina-TerenainaZumSrK.ruky786-Ms.Wildcherry-OliveWellingtonserendipity.bones88HeavenlyBliss.Sunshine Girl..-Jia-.._Oishi_AS....RamKiJanaki..-Fatima-.ayesha.SleepingBeauty.-AriaNe--.SapnokiRani-.SaRuv.Hdhd

dangerouzIshk.

IF-Sizzlerz

dangerouzIshk.

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-nikki-_JellyBean_Sam07-Deepali--Swetha---Dharampatni--afiya.Anutzahopper_oceanClaraOswald.Dips..momentsofme.Vidya_luv_SaRunchahaat.AishuHiBawari-HJ-Mysterygirl_me-Hina-Adorable-RH3-GoldMist-..Tangled..kupkakesblush.minuu-Preeti--Stutz--Ravjot--Aliya--Rojaa--.Aphrodite.-AASUS.Saraa.-Faiza-herms_angel-Mema-cant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatSabmeratu.Mariaa.RD-SweetDesire-AnjiliciousKYPH-AK-Hoor-Siddhi_-KimSungHyun-pinky_blueskiesyulZ.Jiya.OhmyjerryworldPinkCinderella-PixieDust-.hea.--Wingless--oblivious..Juhi.-Araina-.DulcetCrazyGirl.21exhalelove.serendipity.AichuuOliveWellingtonsallu_lover-Ms.Wildcherry-ruky786bones88HeavenlyBliss.-AriaNe-.ayesha.SunShine_ASunshine Girl-Fatima-AS..Hdhd

dangerouzIshk.

IF-Sizzlerz

dangerouzIshk.

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-nikki-Sam07-Deepali--Swetha-afiya.Anutzahopper_oceanClaraOswald.Dips..momentsofme.Vidya_luv_SaRun-HJ-AishuHiBawarichahaat.Aamna Am.MeriAashiqui.* ~ Roshni ~ *Mysterygirl_me-Hina-Adorable-RH3lazyblueskupkakesminuuSano88-Preeti--Ravjot--Stutz-Sabmeratu.-SweetDesire-viniva sharma-Aliya--Rojaa-.Saraa.AASUS-.Aphrodite.--Faiza-cant.be.assed.anumeha_rajat-Mema-herms_angelMariaa.RDAnjiliciousSiddhi_-KimSungHyun-.Jiya.-Hoor-KYPH-AKZaYaHolicpinky_blueskiesyulZOhmyjerryworldPinkCinderellaVarunKiBiwi.hea.--Wingless--.Juhi.MehwisMixcoTree-Araina--chamkilli-exhalelove.serendipity.AichuuOliveWellingtonsallu_loverruky786-Ms.Wildcherry-HeavenlyBliss._Oishi_SunShine_ASunshine GirlAS..-Fatima-.ayesha.-AriaNe-

KYPH-AK

IF-Sizzlerz

KYPH-AK

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Zunni-

welcome to Zenerosity Mansion#2=) credit for this unique name goes to Aman<3 & the Banner credit goes to..to the one & only ZUNNI..*hold the applause people*
Thank u Thank u..!ROFLROFL Jokes apartt.
ese welcome krty hai..sharam nhi ai tujhy is lame way se welcome krty hue ROFLROFL
Hayeee Allah...Day Dreamingkinna sona banner hai =))..after all yh sb seekha kis se hai *raises coller*

ROFL
sooo yaaa #2>i dunt believeeeShockedROFL..ooh don't worry... neither can i Big smileROFL
this has been possible only bcz of u guyzz..i got soo much support and
encouragement frm u guyz so thankk u soo much.i love u guyz<3
sb se zayda encourage maine he kiya hai i knw i knw..ab thnk u bol k sharminda na kerna Big smileROFL
INTROO?i hate givingg but anywayzz here i goo.
Mein known as Zunni heree.i love makeing creationss since its my fav pass timee. i have been doing this since 2 yrs now or something? and i can basicallyy make everything. waise toh i havee long list of my favss but my bannerr sums up the main onessBig smileand this concludes my introROFL

My Inspirations/
bol de bol de.. the one & only SEHRROFLROFL
I come up with my own ideas and stylesShockedShocked main ksy bhool gaye k ajj ki duniya main sach kon bolta hai Cryand have been told by many of you that i have a unique stylee.soo am glad for thatt=) though some of my inspiration comes frm the textures itselff, the people that are in my sigs/avi's and music ofcourse. i dunt like copying other people's work but If at anytime u feel that my work resembles urs or someone's else work then feel free to let me know and i'll make sure it doesnt happen again. and if ever i get inspired by someone's workk, i'll make sure to write that person's name.
toh kun nhi likha mera naam phr UnhappyROFL

Rules/
i'm not gonna follow them so i won't read WinkROFL

chal now coming to ur work ...itni Arnav Khushi ki siggies...!Stern SmileSleepyNo thats not wht i was gonna say..ROFLi was saying ur work is brilliant..its just beyond perfectionist..Big smileTRUST ME ROFL
Is baar update kafi raapchick hai..colouring texture etc etc ...ur work is getting absolutely remarkable day by day...keh rhi hoon toh believe ker ley Sleepy wrnaAngry haan smjh gye na...Big smile

& next time u better hav siggies on other couple not just Arhi ONLY..Stern Smile In next update make more freebies of  Kisher ..Smileoh hello...request nhi hai order hai * finger snaps* smjhi
ROFL

chal bht hogaya...

Keep up the terrific work...< 3 Hug

Edited by KYPH-AK - 20 March 2012 at 10:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-dangerouzIshk.

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Res<3 
ily

edited :
Congratulations #2

yay#2 yaar, may you make many more shops in future :) I am so happy finally u are on new one :$ you are an amazing siggy/avi maker. i love your work, it's so pretty yaar. if u don't get lazy then I am sure you will be reaching 10 soon yaar ... missy.

Coming to the banner , it's stunning really i love it yaar.

all the avis are superb , i adore your coloring. the border thing you tried with some are really good. btw did i ever tell you I love this holi scenes yaar :$ it's the cutest scenes they had yaar... i want more like it. right now I am so worried about Barun :(
these siggies are just WOW!!! How do u make them , really ? these are just mind blowing. The way you blended , coloring and texture use i really like it . the way you use texture really just fab and really different from others. i don't think that I can pick one all are so gorgeous even some people i don't even know yaar .
these are so good , i don't know why I can't seem to paste the link Confused teri meri sig is my fav yaar. now I can yay
http://i.imgur.com/VbCqX.png  aww i don't know but the sig is just makes me goo aww sweet, beautiful. sanjeeda siggies are gorgeous , she is beautiful yaar.  i like how you made stuff on bolly ladies , kajal,dia and anu... these are just AMAZING!!! i think that u are the only who made stuff on dia and zayed, these two are adorable yaar. I want them to work again http://i.imgur.com/pGjWf.png I love this coloring , stands out too yaar :P make more in this coloring.  the last one is beautiful.

your work is perfection, really. i love your style and it's so different and unique yaar . keep up the awesomeness yaar Clap

p.s 1 Thank you for giving me time but things came up and it delayed again :(

P.s 2 did i tell you you are freaking talented and  awesome friend :D

p.s I love you Hug

Edited by .ayesha. - 11 May 2012 at 6:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dangerouzIshk.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
ZK..i just LOVE your work..its mindblowing..ClapClapClap and congrats on your new shop chotiHugHug

Lemme chorify few of your workEmbarrassed

Edited by Aahaana - 04 April 2012 at 4:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dangerouzIshk.KYPH-AK

dangerouzIshk.

IF-Sizzlerz

dangerouzIshk.

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
done editing.
my hands hurt nowwDisapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KYPH-AK