TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Karishma looks really haggard.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

If ther's ALREADY a topic titled Agent Vinod Promotional Pics, common sense, post it in there.

I havent been updating that topic for a week for no reason. Otherwiese I coudl ahve alwso opened 10 different topics for promotional events.
It seems pretty clear to me. God knows whats so complex about it.

Screenign photos are NOT promotioanl events, again, common sense.
It really dosent take a genius to figure this out

The bold bit: Yes you would have happily done that if this forum didnt have a 3 topic a day rule.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
DISGREE
That would NOT have stopped me. I'd open 3 topics in one day, then 3 the next. So you are INCORRECT in that rather judgmental presumption.
Because if you observe very keenly, I AM opening up quite a few topics for Agent Vinod. But they are all separate categories, hence not breaking any rules.
There is however a keep all promotional photos in one topic rule.
I've always piled photos of all of Kareena, saifu's movies in one promotional topic.
Case in point, EMAET, Bodyguard, Ra.One. 🤔

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What happened to Lolo? Is the movie that bad? ðŸ˜²
TheRager thumbnail

DISGREE
That would NOT have stopped me. I'd open 3 topics in one day, then 3 the next. So you are INCORRECT in that rather judgmental presumption.
Because if you observe very keenly, I AM opening up quite a few topics for Agent Vinod. But they are all separate categories, hence not breaking any rules.
There is however a keep all promotional photos in one topic rule.
I've always piled photos of all of Kareena, saifu's movies in one promotional topic.
Case in point, EMAET, Bodyguard, Ra.One. 🤔

I would have agreed if you had spared us from so many AV topics from the past few months. But you have overdosed the forum on AV and justify them as being of seperate categories? How about doing a favor and keeping all articles and interviews which are promotional in nature in one thread too?
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Karishma needs to look happy. She never does. Maybe am just seeing things but she always comes across as sad, gloomy and lonely. Kareena looks nice. Saif is OK . Ibrahim is adorable and it seems both him and his sister will grow up to be lookers. And why not? Saif and Amrita too had fab genes. Haha.
desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ksh-

I would have agreed if you had spared us from so many AV topics from the past few months. But you have overdosed the forum on AV and justify them as being of seperate categories? How about doing a favor and keeping all articles and interviews which are promotional in nature in one thread too?

Why only pick on Agent VInod/ This is its RELEASE WEEK.
It happens to EVERY film during that week .There is NOTHING new about it.

My advise? Skip the bolly section this week, because I'm not about ot stop.
As long as I'm not breaking any rules, I'm gonna keep opening up topics on Agent Vinod. And no one can tell me otherwise.

Infact the only reason I've stuck it out post that episode is FOR Agent Vinod. SImply coz I've waited for this film for 2 years and wanna be around when ti releases. Otherwise I have no intentions of sticking around on a forum that picks on fans and has basically gone to the skeptics.
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
Bebo teri kachi jawani bari mast mast hai! I just love this pic with her feet in full view. Thanks Desu you deserve a peck on the cheek for this keep it up!

Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Why only pick on Agent VInod/ This is its RELEASE WEEK.
It happens to EVERY film during that week .There is NOTHING new about it.

My advise? Skip the bolly section this week, because I'm not about ot stop.
As long as I'm not breaking any rules, I'm gonna keep opening up topics on Agent Vinod. And no one can tell me otherwise.

Infact the only reason I've stuck it out post that episode is FOR Agent Vinod. SImply coz I've waited for this film for 2 years and wanna be around when ti releases. Otherwise I have no intentions of sticking around on a forum that picks on fans and has basically gone to the skeptics.

Exactly! You can do as you please. I have no right to tell you what to do. Just as you dont have the right to tell others what to do.
desigal90 thumbnail
Atleast I'm not breaking rules. Atleast I'm following the rules the mods have set up.
That's all I can say. Atleast I respect fans who have favorites by not ruining topic after topic where they might just wanna have a fun chat about their favorite actors and take pleasure in the fact that I'm annoying them.

My mistake. This forum really isnt for fans anymore. Like I said, I know this isnt my place either.
The few Bebo fans it had, vanished.
Zoobi, Lensa, Ruky, Cho barely post.
Smarie took on a self ban. Hate you Smarie. Couldn've lasted just one more week.
2direct is the only consolation.

So dont worry your head over me. I'll be gone as soon as Agent Vinod is out. Just waiting for D-Day now.
Hit or flop, jo  bhi ho, 2 years weight boils down to this.

Then all can enjoy bashing waiter vinod and the 32 year old clown to heart's content.
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago