Frequent Posters

nityaa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
congratulations on the second thread :)
Winz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations dear...awesome updates always...2nd thread is just fantastic...pls update soon
sujana9 thumbnail
CONGO PRIA
LOVE U ND UR FF
maddieee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratulations pria for the new threadπŸ₯³πŸ₯³... ur FF rocks n ur bakwassing queens love uπŸ€— keep up the good work u r doing with the FF
surbhi_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
part 15
well, i so hoped u won't show dis sequence in ur ff..abt Shakti leaving d show and the enntire discussion wid Palki, giving her options and all dat we r already aware of and i m sure Kunwar will accept her decision as he is very supportive but i wonder what twists r u going to bring in? rily awaiting sumthing gr8 to happen!
surbhi_d3 thumbnail
part 16
well penned Pria, i must appreciate the diversity in ur writing, you can write the passionate and romantic sequences so well and now the sad and gloomy parts too..though we all wanted ki Shakti leaving sequence add na hota bt ur decision was correct coz this part has brought the ff closer to reality, after all this is what had actually happened n we need to accept it and like you said u would adding ur own twist to it which would definitely add wonders to it..! waiting to c what happens b/w kunwar n shakti now but i just wished dat she should have told him before, she should have been d 1st one to noe abt dis..itna toh wo deserve karta he tha...
surbhi_d3 thumbnail
part 17
wow..rily time flies and and maybe Shakti would return back n feel d same way abt kunwar, her love abt her friends and d3..but what has actually changed on d sets of d3? and is everything still d same? or will we be surprised to c sum huge changes? whatver d changes be, i dun't want ArSha ever to be separated and its been so long since u updated..so plzz plzz plzz update asap!
i love ur ff a lot..ur an amazing writer! 
waiting to c what actually happened b/w ArSha dat night dat kunwar didn't contact her or pick up her call..but his anger and annoyance were justified..den y did Shakti just let him be d way he is even if he didn't pick up her col 100 times? i mean, if she truly loves him, feels incumplete widout him, she should have tried till d end...

plzzz update asap!
and do pm..! 
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Okay I'll apologize before hand for the delay and the short update! but i figured u guys would prefer something over nothing, right? And once again Congrats to everyone for the 2nd thread! πŸ₯³Next update will be faster, promise πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 18

"She's back."

"I know."

Amar and Dharmesh were lounging on the couch, flipping thru random channels on TV. Earlier in the day Alisha had called Dharmesh to inform that Shakti had returned from New York and the entire day Amar had remained distant and emotionless.

"Are you gonna go see her?" he wondered out loud.

"No."

Dharmesh watched him carefully. He could still see the pain in his eyes that was embedded there since the past 3 months.

"Amar..."

"Bro I'm fine, okay? Stop fretting so much. I know I've been upset for a while but I'll get over it eventually" he interrupted.

"But Amar you..."

But again he was cut off. "People break up all the time and sooner or later move on and I will too so dont worry" he continued in a clipped emotionless tone.

Dharmesh huffed out in annoyance. "Fine whatever then. Just sit there and be a jerk about it." He got off the couch and moved to his room.

[While writing this scene I was listening to this song as it fits the situation perfectly. Kaisi Hai Teri Judai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIO91JR0XEw I had a song for Shakti's emotions in the last chapter and I have one for Kunwar's as well so please listen.. ]  

Amar sat there in silence, staring at the moving pictures before him while his thoughts were once again consumed by bittersweet memories.

"No no no, not again! I wont think about her anymore!" Amar cried out, trying to force the memories away. He couldn't let all that sadness and pain weigh him down again. He just couldn't.

Amar turned the TV off and rushed to his room. He slammed the door shut and leaned against it, falling to his knees as agonizing memories proceeded to bury him deeper into a cloud of despair.

"Too late" he brokenly whispered to his empty room, as flashes of her simply beautiful face, her expressive eyes, her heart-melting smile, her musical voice, her sensuous figure came crashing into his mind. Every trivial detail every minor trait that was associated to her, he remembered, ... no not remember because one needed to forget to remember but he had never forgotten.

He moved away from the door and curled up on his bed, wishing he could cry out all this pain and misery, but no matter how much he cried it always reappeared.

Shakti was back. She was back. But he couldn't go to her. He couldn't see her anymore. He couldn't touch her anymore. He couldn't see her sharp little nose flare up when he teased her or her creamy cheeks turn pink when she blushed. He couldn't feel her innocent touches or soft kisses. He couldn't hear her melodious voice when she talked in that calm manner of hers or her sweet moans and whimpers when he kissed her and touched her tenatively.

How was he going to live without that smile, those eyes? How was he going to live without HER?

"Why Shakti why? Why did you go? Why, baby?" he cried out to the bare walls.

Pain seared thru his chest as her words came crashing back to him. 'Kunwar how could you? How could you ask me to do that? '

How had he asked her of that? At the moment that had been the most logical thing to do. But now? Now why did he doubt himself? Why did he feel that somewhere he had gone wrong as well? That he had faulted just as much as she?

Amar let all the memories flood back as a gloomy mist of anguish and despair fell over him till he was lulled into a sleep full of a deep lonliness he had become accustomed to in the past 3 months.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey guys!" Amar greeted the gang as he entered the makeup room. Everyone had gathered in the boys makeup room and had been intently discussing something but had fallen silent when he entered.

"Hey Amar!" they greeted him.

Amar smiled and put his bag down before leaving to speak to Palki.

"Phew! That was close!" Vinti exhaled in relief.

"Guys I'm seriously worried for them." Alisha sighed in distress. "I spoke to Shakti on the phone yesterday and although she sounded content I could sense a strained cheerfulness from her. And then Mukti texted me saying Shakti's seriously disturbed. She said that ever since Shakti returned she just sits around quietly. She's very distant from everyone around her."

"I cant decide who I feel worse for. On one side Amar suffered a severe breakup thinking Shaks decieved him and on the other side Shaks was dealing with all this grief all by herself in New York away from her family and friends." Macci groaned out.

Sneha let out a sigh of frustration "I hate this feeling of helplessness. I hate that we arent able to do anything for our friends." Her voice broke a little in anguish.

Shantannu went over to comfort her while they all sat back, absorbing all the changes that had occured in the past 3 months.

Samentha, who had been sitting quietly trying to devise a plan, finally spoke up. "Guys I have an idea but it's extremely simple."

"It's better than nothing" Bharat muttered.

"Okay so my birthday is coming up on August 26th. So obviously you all are throwing me a party, right?" she winked at them, effectively lightening the mood. "And obviously Amar and Shakti will both be there and all we have to do is make sure they get some time alone to talk and make up!" Samentha ended with enthusiasm.

"They both are gonna be difficult about it." Archie interceded. "As far as I know Amar and Shaks, both of them will try to ditch or back out when they here that the other is going" he finished in a low tone, devoid of any emotion.

Shakti's departure had affected all of them but along with Amar it had hardened Archie as well. He had been extremely upset when he lost his sister-like friend. They had always been like siblings; arguing like children over the most trivial things yet fiercely protective of each other, always watching the other's back. Now the fun-filled Archie had matured a little.

"Then we'll have make them come. By hook or by crook." Shantannu declared, a glint in his eyes.

"We got this!" Vinti exclaimed in excitement.

A new glimmer of hope and determination was set on each of their faces as they prepared to repair the broken pieces of their friends lives.            

Yeah I know it's probably the worst chapter I've ever written 😭 but this was the best I could do under current circumstances so please just bear with me.
Do what you guys do best,  likes and comments/critcisms are welcome!  πŸ˜ƒ

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by KriaReyansh - 12 years ago
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yaaayyy!! dhinka chika!! *dances around like crazy for being the first to comment* 

okay.. so now coming onto the serious stuff!! i loved dis chapter.. i loved d song selection for *the one who shall not be named* πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ it was perfect!! and i loved how u described all the anguish *the one who shall not be named* is feeling... 

and den i loved how much the gang is worried about them both.. u know i have always admired d way u have written shaks and archie ka relationship in dis FF.. makes me go awww every tym.. and how shaks leaving affected even him.. awesome job wid dis one pria!! i cant wait for sam's birthday party now!!! yaaayyy!!! 

and in d end.. as always.. I LOVE YOU!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by aria009hera - 12 years ago
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

True Pria,, it was the shortest update  u have ever written... but still, at least u updatedπŸ€—

Poor Amar... feeling so heart broken of thinking his situation...πŸ’”

poor Shaks... she's going through all this alone...πŸ˜”

how more do u want to torture us...  just tell us what happened in the night na...πŸ€” 

as u said, the next update should be faster😳

Edited by Asha_ArSha - 12 years ago