Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Was Jassi right or wrong? (Page 4)

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Jassi as we all saw had good intentions of telling Purab abt her date. She was abt to but Purab interrupted her. From his dialouges she thought that Purab trusts her enuf and she did not insist on telling him. So was she right or wrong? Considering that she is going to meet her 'love' and her fiancee is well-aware abt how she feels for Armaan 'Sir'.

Yeah Right!!!Good intentions !!!

A girl with the so called good intentions wont say yes to go on DATE with somebody else, on the night of her sagaai party!!

Do you think it would be right for your wouldbe to go on a DATE with a girl whom he used to love, just before(or after!!) your engagment party!! you call me a men lets see how well you can handle this situation.

If she wants to enjoy some date then better she says no to marriage!! Breaks up with purab and then enjoy as many dates she wants, He wont give a damn!! .

If somebody trusted you that you wont be breaking his heart by doing anything wrong, so would you knowingly break his trust??? Jassi still knows that what she is doing(in current situation) is wrong. If this comes out in open it will not only be bad for her. But a major embaressment for her parents.

Please dont say that I am a men, I dont object her on enjoying a DATE with someone just because she happens to be a girl. I object her on going on a DATE with someonelse, when she knows that she is about to marry somebody !!!! If you say that its not a DATE but a friendly meeting then why the hell do you want to meet someone in alone??

There is a vast diffrence in both the situations.

Jammy.

I pity your girlfriend. (no offence meant, just my opinion)

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 11:10am | IP Logged
also forgot to add tht there ARE friendly meetings alone which are not dates! this is the problem with ppl. If two ppl meet alone then its a big deal for some. So what if two friends meet alone..sometimes i prefer meeting one of my friends (guy) alone just so that we can talk bout sth we cannot infront of everyone..sorry to see tht ppl cannot accept friends meeting alone
heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

LOLLOLLOLpj....or better yet Purab will quit his work and do the job for herWink

I am yet to see saint mehra work.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heyeon

Originally posted by ides

LOLLOLLOLpj....or better yet Purab will quit his work and do the job for herWink

I am yet to see saint mehra work.

LOLLOLLOLand we have yet to see armaan do something other than back bite.....ruin gulmohar.....self destruct.....give himself an ulcer.....oh the possiblities are endlessWink
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
So I am a little outdated on this.. I didn't read the update for today or yesterday and u guys are saying dat jassi left her sagaai for armaan?!?!? Why would she do that... stupid ass leaving purab again!! This is not fair... she keeps hurting purab! And what happened to her so called "principles" and her love and respect for her parents. Agreed jammy that this is just showing how an ordinary throws away all her principles and respect for a meeting with some A.S.S. I understand were heyeon is coming for because I to believe she could talk to her close guy friend alone if she wanted .But armaan her close guy friend??? Where did that come from... so there for I have to agree with jammy on this point because that is not right. And armaan isn't even her close guy friend so whats up with neeting him alone and that too on the day of her engagement. I think that jassi is totally wrong here and she is doing wrong to both her family and specially purab. Becharrae purab... kaiso say tukhratha hai!
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heyeon

I pity your girlfriend. (no offence meant, just my opinion)

First of all you dont need to pity on my girl friend (I am sure that when I will have one she will be definetly have better principals then you), secondly I wont block my girl friend from meeting any guy, but the talk here is not of girlfriend, its about husband and wife (wouldbe but still thier relationship is not anymore like that of a b/f , g/f). Every actions of thiers has some effect on thier future. To keep the relationship going smoothly trust and understanding is very important . By not telling purab the real truth about her meeting with Armaan, jassi is taking big chance with loosing purab's trust. I know its not important for you, but considering they are still officially engaged, I thought jassi would show some responsibilty and inform purab and clear him about her meeting. I am sure he would have still given her the permission about meeting armaan.

Also I am not saying that she is going to do something sinister, but if not they why hide it??

But why am i saying this to you?? like you care for your life partner!!LOL

I seriously pity your husband!!!  Ouch

(Offence meant in everyword & Also my opinion)

Thanks for your concerns by the way Smile

Jammy.

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Jassi as we all saw had good intentions of telling Purab abt her date. She was abt to but Purab interrupted her. From his dialouges she thought that Purab trusts her enuf and she did not insist on telling him. So was she right or wrong? Considering that she is going to meet her 'love' and her fiancee is well-aware abt how she feels for Armaan 'Sir'.

Yeah Right!!!Good intentions !!!

A girl with the so called good intentions wont say yes to go on DATE with somebody else, on the night of her sagaai party!!

Do you think it would be right for your wouldbe to go on a DATE with a girl whom he used to love, just before(or after!!) your engagment party!! you call me a men lets see how well you can handle this situation.

If she wants to enjoy some date then better she says no to marriage!! Breaks up with purab and then enjoy as many dates she wants, He wont give a damn!! .

If somebody trusted you that you wont be breaking his heart by doing anything wrong, so would you knowingly break his trust??? Jassi still knows that what she is doing(in current situation) is wrong. If this comes out in open it will not only be bad for her. But a major embaressment for her parents.

Please dont say that I am a men, I dont object her on enjoying a DATE with someone just because she happens to be a girl. I object her on going on a DATE with someonelse, when she knows that she is about to marry somebody !!!! If you say that its not a DATE but a friendly meeting then why the hell do you want to meet someone in alone??

There is a vast diffrence in both the situations.

Jammy.

well said Jammy!! I agree with you here....and any man OR woman would not like their to-be's to meet a DATE once thier marriage is fixed...i guess jassi should not 've said yes at the first place..... If purab is understand and stuff that does not mean you keep on taking advantage of the situation.... !!
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

My my!!!! I see the sparks bright enough to lighten a thousands lamps!!!!!!!!LOLLOL

Relax.First Jassi has said (with lots of apprehension & then with her mother's permission) she will go to meet him.She hasn't yet & in fact she still might change her mind.

Second,Armaan and Jassi aren't even close to confessing their love to themselves,let alone each other.

Third,Jassi right now seems perfectly happy to marry Purab & has done absolutely nothing to let anyone think she is being disloyal to Purab ( it will definitely help if Purab hears her out:If this goes on poor Jassi won't even get a chance to open her mouth even to show her braces,let alone talk) or is thinking of breaking her marriage to Purab. 

Everyone is judging her merely because she has agreed to meet Armaan,that too not because she loves him  but she is truly greatful to him.And for once please let Jassi decide who has played a part in her success.It's her life for God's sake.

Go to top