Gumrah

Gumrah episode 2 Discussion thread (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Du_Nish

Goldie

Du_Nish

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Thank you, Tanu & Shreeja.

We have to know this existed in every girl education generation. Personally I do not know any from my teenager experience but my mom related one to me about a case of a girl who she knew, when I started primary school, the girl was round 16 and my mom ued to work in the college the girl attended. The girl dumped school to meet boyfriend and surprise to the girl, bf was not alone, boyfriend came with three more boys. They went to the girl's place as she excused that she did not bring any casual wear - she was actually saved from the intention of boyfriend and the friends as by chance the girl's dad forgot something at home and come to take it, where he saw that his girl and the men are at home - it was the dad who brought her daughter to the principal office and tell the principal what her daughter did - brave enough -lucky enough - but cases like ruhi exist in many generations - now it is more opened.

I don't feel the reason why teenagers must go out at night alone - Arzoo was a free bird - she lived with her dadi - so she can do whatever she wants but then going out for houseparty sounds another desperation call of a girl who thought she knows what she wants.  Ofcourse it was logic not to take drink from stranger or from someone you just met on the dancefloor - I normally said that if it is an act of chivalric, let the one who offer you the drink to have a sip of it first - return the act with diplomatic tactic - if he hesitates in taking the same drink - you have a reason not to take it - if he is sipping it, share the drink - even if something is spiked - it will not only be you to suffer. 

And if ever you know that in a party , there will be only your friend and you to be the girl, then  learn to say no even to go with her -  if she still wants to go - you can break her trust by letting her parents know of her insistence - angry and hate u will be her feelings to u - some friends go, new friends come.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preetz-kavyasamHawaaPotshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gumrah episode 2 Discussion thread (Page 5)" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
I watched the episode and I could literally feel goosebumps over my arm. Not just because of the case, but because Arzoo reminded me of someone I knew.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
want to hunt that arzooo down and give her a fitting punishment Angry

leave best friend, how can any girl do this to antoher?  such a sick mind and ruhi she was so sweet.  She should have said a big NO for changing in the car while two more boys were present.  there was no harm if she took a stroll in school uniform. 

harsh is not a victim he was equally to be blamed.  he had the nerve to stop his dad from sharing the bike but he did not have the guts to stop a little girl from being ruined.  like nisha said the two other boys who put so many pills were total assholes.

ruhi's mom was also wrong in letting her daughter go out late night.

the conclusion i liked how they insisted that NO is also a magical word and to chose friends wisely. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishshibz

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
You know I feel that Arzoo was the worst. Even knowing what was going to happen her mind didn't change. Dead How could she do that to her friend?

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
and i dun get why was Arzoo shown goin into the flashbacks at the end after dumping her bff's body on a street side as if she was really feeling bad for RuhiDead

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I don't think she was feeling bad for Ruhi. I think she was thinking of how to get out of it all. Dead

shibz

nammu_23

IF-Rockerz

nammu_23

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
superloved the concept of lipstick killer...
the climax just broght tears to my eyes...

shibz

sahibdeol

sahibdeol

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Hey!!!
Where can i find written dialogues of your Shows ????

Your script and whole ideas are pretty Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gumrah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.