Gumrah

Gumrah episode 2 Discussion thread (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

sakmhlove

sakmhlove

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal_4

<font color="#000099"><font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">another awesome episode..</font></font>
<font color="#000099"><font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Brilliant concept... superrrbb acting by every actors.</font></font>
<font color="#000099"><font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">perfect editing ... and execution.</font></font>
<font color="#000099"><font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">above allBrilliantly hosted by Karan.</font></font>
<font color="#000099"><font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">
</font></font>
<font color="#000099"><font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">dis is like Must watch show for youths.</font></font>
<font color="#000099"><font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">may b it luks like a vry well written script but all dis happening in real life...</font></font>
<font color="#000099"><font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">frm each epi they give a social message .</font></font>

payu they did not giv one msg in this epi.they giv a lot of msgs in this epi.whole epi is so thoughtful.u need not to hav a second thought on amount of hardwork for making this epi.everyone did their job wid perfection n thats why we got perfect epi.i cannot point a single error in whole epi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gumrah episode 2 Discussion thread (Page 4)" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
i did not understand why did arzoo applied lipstick on roohi? 
can any one answer..

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

awesome episode, with brilliant acting, presentation..actually everything was just brilliant..

this is a must watch episode for everyone..i know how peer pressure is actually since i belonged to a batch but in my college which was like all seniors and outgoing students and i was this reserved type..

this is one show which the youth of today must watch and learn from...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Du_Nish

Goldie

Du_Nish

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Oh My God - the incident that happened to Ruhi actually brought tears in my eyes. After the show, I have to listen rock to get myself cool.
Today's highlight was negative peer pressure influence. 

-> Priyank - I guess he is the biggest loser , who appeared to be super cool for the teen but actually he is the biggest desperate and sick man in this one. Being 22 , he hangs out with teens - this definitely mean he has not only a sick mind about having sex with teens but also it must relate to his past for him to go for teens. For such a sick mind and beast, I would definitely want capital punishment to exist for! However it was a typical case to say that man does not think with his actual brain!!!!!

->Abhishek & Mayank - they were in an age to understand the body change and they were definitely desperate too as they thought (damned i seriously do not want to write in raw terms )- but they thought that pleasure and happiness come from their ...
However , it could highlight that as they took priyank as their role models they were definitely misleading - They actually put 6 drug pills in that small glass of cocktail - I sweared to them at the moment - Suddenly their sentence were too mild of their actions.  They were equal partners in crime as Priyank as they seemed to be aware of the plan.

-> Harsh - WHY DO YOU HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS THAT JUST BOASTER & TALK ONLY ABOUT SNATCHING VIRGINITY????
I guess that was his biggest mistake and yeah like Karan highlight ''LEARN TO SAY NO'' - if you really do not want something, you will not be happy to get it just because of peer pressure. Ruhi said NO initially to Arzoo! I feel that Priyank helped Harsh in the actual action and then had his turn tooCryCry  Harsh paid a heavy price for doing something he really did not want.

Arzoo - She was an example of the one who got her ego hurt and let her ''bitchiness'' ruled her mind! She was the perfect drama queen too - she was the sweet girl for Ruhi's mom and ruhi's mom really was fond of her - Ruhi sensed that acting but as she still love and consider Arzoo as her best friend, she did not really mind of going with her.  Arzoo was the drama queen! Her biggest blunder remained the part she put the lipstick in that dead body - she was not even guilty - she made Ruhi appear as a prostitute and that was definitely not cool, Arzoo! She knew Priyank had his part their too and she still be the ''Lady Macbeth'' of her boyfriend.

Ruhi - My heart goes with her because of her acting - that sweet innocent girl who feels that it is time to study rather than go for men. That cute girl who was so happy to come to school as her BFF was there. That girl who did not keep at heart even if she sensed it was bad.. But she was being taken advantaged by her BFF- like we say BFF can be worst enemy too and Arzoo made the statement right.  Sad that her parents did not know what really happened and because of a sick man, two assholes, one ego hurt friend - parents lost their unique daughter.

Today's episode also dealt with a small example of gang rape too. Drugged and Raped - WHO IS THAT STUPID TO SEE THIS COOL DOING IT TO A FRIEND,ARZOO????

Another applauding episode from Gumrah! Good cast work and very strong message again! This time they made sure that to highlight the case a little infamous! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sakmhlove-Preetz-cooljaya11kavyasamsreeja_roxshibz

sakmhlove

sakmhlove

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Nisha luved ur post.ditto to ur every word.last night i could not sleep well thinking abt ruhi.she got punishment to hav the guts to say the truth to her bff.during my school days if sum gal had a bf naa then nobody used to talk wid her.it was lyk a crime.today generation has changed.in this if u dont hav bf it means u r not cool.weird thinking naa?simple persons r considered as losers.in general we oppose the strict rules of parents n school but after seeing last epi i m thinking how much they r needed.in my school it was duty of receptionist to call student home if she used to b absent even for a day n my parents never allowed me to go to my frds place after six pm.my heart is feeling so bad for ruhi n the person whom i hated most in the epi was aarzoo.how a best frd can act in so devilish way?she allowed four guys to rape her bff.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preetz-Du_Nishcooljaya11bluerobinshibz

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
the second episode open my eyes fully!!!
 so never trust anybody include bff also!!!
dont drink any drink whoever givves u ..try to make ur drink ownself
dont try to be cool !!!! there is nothing in coolness...its all about show of
 always keep eyes open ... 
if no emergency then avoid to go out after 10 pm ...
study at ur own home 
thts it 
i learn after this episode 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preetz-Du_Nishshibz

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
nish awesome post!!!!!!!!Thumbs UpClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Really disappointing reality of this generation... Shocked now we cant trust any one! 
all of them were looser! 
hope it never happens with anyone ... its not safe to even go out with friends... ghor kalyug! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishshibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gumrah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.