Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Femme Fatale

Chapter seven:

Beautiful liar

Rules for agents 7:

Lies are the key ingredient

----------------------

Rajiv looked at the two with a smile, hopeful that they would get along now.

"Maan, make sure that you are nice to Pari" Rajiv used one of Geet's nicknames, not wanting to tell her real name. Geet's identity needed to be kept secure……for her protection. "And Pari, don't take his words to heart."

And so began the tumultuous relationship. They were like two wildcats, at each other's throats all the time but also had a sense of camaraderie.

"You are…a ….Dumbo!" she yelled with a red face after Maan had laughed at her for falling over. For some reason she hated it when he made fun of her.

Maan chuckled, "I am not the one with the big ears!" He reached over to pull the said organ just to annoy her.

Before he knew it, he was on the floor being kicked by Pari. Unfortunately, having been taught manners by his father, he couldn't retaliate against the girl.

"Get off me!" He yelled and managed to get up and lift her up in one go. With her in his arms he walked back towards the house.

"Let me down!" Yelled the enraged Pari while flailing her legs and arms around to try and dislodge from him.

But with an evil grin, Maan took her to the well, where there was a bucket of water, and dumped the water over the child.

"That should cool you down!" He sniggered.

------------------------

"I missed you too darling" Rajiv's eyes soaked in the girl. It had been so long since they had last met that he wanted to savour this meeting. "It's been too long"

Geet only smiled, for she had been keeping tabs on her Baba. She wanted to make sure that he was alright and that she could assist him in anyway necessary.

"And now you are here" He put his arm around her shoulder, "Looking after my son it seems"

"Oh yes" Geet rolled her eyes, "Your prince has been stirring trouble."

"Says the trouble maker herself" Rajiv laughed, knowing the chaos this one woman was capable of. "So, I think he has met his match"

"Well I cannot deny that it's a lot of fun to annoy him, he is surprisingly easy to fluster" Geet smirked, remembering the embarrassed look on Maan's face as she had spoken about her periods.

Rajiv shook his head, "You will never change but I cannot say how glad I am that you are there with him. I cannot tell you how relieved I felt when I got your call telling me about the meeting with General Kashyap and the need to protect Maan. You are the only I trust with this, so thank you darling."

As an agent, Geet had burnt all relationships, even the meagre ones that had existed after her whole family had died but this one relationship, with her baba, was inflexible and beyond her whims.

He could have asked for the moon and she would have tried to give it to him, so there was really no choice but to look after his son.

Taking his hand within hers, she spoke gently, "Baba, you saved me when I had no one, absolutely no one, in my life to even hold my hand. So never thank me"

"You are my child" Rajiv said simply, "and I am so proud of you"

A bittersweet smile spread across Geet's face at Rajiv's words. He pictured her as a female warrior but the truth was that she had crossed the line of morality till she had no morals. She had done acts that would shock her Baba, make him see her with disgust. She had killed people, been intimate with men to gain information and betrayed people's trust for she was an agent.

But we must do what has to be done, she thought grimly. A choice once made cannot be renegaded and we must face the consequences.

Instead she only said, "Well, I'll do what needs to be done. It is important to all of us to make sure that Maan stays safe and you can trust that I'll make sure he is. Nothing will get to him while I am here"

"I know but what about you?"

"What about me?" Geet asked in confusion.

"Who will keep you safe?" Rajiv asked in concern, he didn't want her to risk her own life for Maan's.

Geet's lips twisted with an amusement. "Oh Baba, I haven't been safe since I was a child. So my safety is of no concern."

Seeing the disgruntled look on Rajiv's face, Geet knew that he wasn't convinced, so she tried to calm him down, "I am trained for this, it's my job. I've faced much tougher opposition"

That was all she could say before Maan came back in the room.

--------------------------------------

Maan was a bit worried whether his secretory had managed to shock her father into a stupor but was surprised to see the two quite relaxed.

"Oh Maan sir is back" Geet smiled in her usual manner, "Sir and I were having a nice chat."

"Did you annoy him too much?" Maan asked in a stern tone, feeling like a teacher taking lessons from a student.

"Oh no I didn't" Geet spoke, not sounding at all insulted by the comment, "Sir appreciates interesting conversation"

"Meaning that I don't" Maan frowned at the implication. He also heard his father's muffled chuckle, making him even more annoyed.

"Did I say that? So sensitive." Geet had eyes widened in innocence, that didn't fool man for a second, "Well I better be back to work"

"It was lovely talking to you" Rajiv managed to say in a neutral tone, even though he wanted to say more to Geet.

Geet saunter off, while humming, "Hi ho, hi ho its off to work we go"

Maan as always, just sighed, already habituated to his crazy secretary's antics. Rajiv tried to smother his smile at Maan's long suffering expression, my poor boy doesn't know how to deal with her. At least it will do him some good.

"Father, now that my insane secretary is gone why don't we discuss about the PAR 1 project" Maan tried to bring some normalcy.

"Hmmm…if she is insane why do you keep her" Rajiv asked, wanting to see what Maan thought of Geet.

"Well……she is very talented" Maan replied defensively, "and I can hardly kick someone out if they are bit…well not exactly normal"

Not exactly normal! This time Rajiv let out a chuckle, "Well at least she is entertaining"

"Distracting is what she is!" Maan replied, getting a bit more excited about the topic. "She makes the most awkward comments and has absolutely no shame. She lives as if she has no care for anyone's opinion"

"Well that reminds me of someone"

"Who?" Maan asked in confusion, for Geet was an unique piece.

"You" Rajiv chuckled even more, "You have just met someone who, like you, is confident enough to say exactly what they want"

Maan was disgruntled by Rajiv's comment, but snorted and managed to say, "She isn't confident, she is just insane"

-------------------------------

She stared out the window as she saw her Baba leave the office, a bit of her as always saddened that they couldn't spend more time.

You are an agent Geet, such emotions will only keep you down.

But it was those very same emotions that made her pick up the phone and make a call.

"Agent two, make sure that all members of the Khurana family are protected" She ordered, settling for someone else to protect her Baba.

"Yes boss"

--------------------------------------------

Rajiv stood in front of the two children with a stern face.

"Is this the way to behave?" He told both,  "I thought that you two were friends"

"Well he dumped water over me!" Geet dobbed quickly, not wanting to look bad to her Baba.

"She was the one who called kicked me!" Maan protested, realising the little traitor was trying to get him into more trouble.

Rajiv sighed, "Fine if you two don't want to play with each other than don't!"

"Good!" Maan smirked, "I won't have a brat following me around!"

"Well you are stinky!" Geet yelled back, feeling insulted.

And they went on again with their fight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Hope you all enjoyed that😉

Thanks for all the lovely comments!

So I've revealed more about Geet's relationship with her Baba...but more about her past will be revealed!

Those who want to be PMed please add me as a buddy!

Links to my FF:

Sanj's Bookshelf: My Stories and Fan fiction Links

PLEASE DO COMMENT and press the LIKE button!!

Nothing motivates me as much as reading your comments!😃

-SanjanA

Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant...loved it
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice...

continue soon...
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update loved it cant wait to read more
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it

just want to ask a question u wrote that geet was intimate with many
so what does it means did she sleep with other mens or just was intimate but didnt sleep with them
me bit confused

if she slept then it is totally out of my imagination how can u sleep with others to gather info this is a cheapest and a dirtiest thing i have ever heard
and i dint expect geet like this

she seriously disgust me

i seriously cant tolerate her whever i would read about her this intimacy part would make her as acheap and disgusting person infront of me

i m sorry if i hurted u with my comment 
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Falling even MORE In Love wid THIS FF ! Absolutely LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome prt...geet was so naughty in past n more fun in present...
luvd it
Makpie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting 4 Maan's reaction knowing abt Geet.janti hu bht wait karna parega phir v.
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣loved it a lot yar 
awesome fights awesome update😃