Gumrah

HT: For the youth -karan kundra

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
The handsome Karan Kundra is gung-ho abt his new reality show Gumraah on channe V.As a host,he believes this is his way of reaching out to the troubled youth of today."Gumraah is a daring, path-breaking and usual show.The unique and serious concept fasinated me,as I wasn't interested in usual TV shows,the rat race of TRPs!I owe my success to the youth that loved my ealier serials and now it's time I give them something back.Through Gumraah we will reach out to teens.

credit:-KMH2 forum.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nisharjuhi4evrSHIKHA19-Olly-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxsreeja_rox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HT: For the youth -karan kundra" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
tfs:) aww karan is so swt.luv hm:)

shibz

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
aww..Karan is soo sweet ya..Embarrassed
Thanks for sharing Nimmi..Hug

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.