Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

arshifreak2711

Groupbie

arshifreak2711

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Well, this is my first OS. Everything I write next depends on the response I get on this.

(the parts in italics are what they are thinking)

----------------------------------                   ------------------------------------------                       ----------------------------

It had been a good two weeks since they had known what they really felt for each other. Long romantic stares had confirmed that they both knew and agreed to what had happened that day. But  we are talking of the mighty ASR and KKGSR here. Something wasn't allowing their inner souls to take control of them completely. Each was unsure of what to do next and nobody knew who was taking the initiative to the next step, though both wished it was the other.

SCENE 1:

ARNAV: "I really don't know what she expects of of me and... she  really is a child woman. I don't know what to do.Why cant she do something? Ohh...I so wish this was another business deal, and I would know what to do."

His mind was playing all this lines while he kept staring at the laptop pretending to work. he sometimes thanked God there was something called a laptop, that could be put to so much use besides work ! Khushi was there in the room doing something. He was aware of her bangles and her payal. He took a sly look in her direction and saw her scratching her head, lost in thought, holding her ear!!

" Must be looking for her earrings again. God, she is gullible. And he laughed in his mind."

He had them from last night, waiting for her to come looking or asking for it. It was so much fun doing this with her. And immediately a plan flashed through his mind. He just couldn't believe himself, but it might just as well work. If he cannot do something, he would do what he did best, manipulate Khushi and make her do it. 

SCENE 2:

KHUSHI: "Aap kyun nahi ayenge?? Aap ko aana hoga"

ARNAV: " Aana hoga ??"

And he gave one of his stares that made Khushi take two steps back.

It was Puja at home and she wanted her husband to be there. But convincing this arrogant man was something that she was yet to learn.

KHUSHI: " Dekhiya agar aap nahi ayenge to hum Di se baat karenge"

ARNAV: " Di se shikayat karogi meri?

Nahi kar paogi"

KHUSHI: " Kyun nahi kar payenge ? Hum abhi jate hain."

I will see how he leaves the house today, she thought.

And she sprinted off downstairs. 

He smiled and followed her; his plans were falling into action.

Anjali was there downstairs and Khushi was glad to see her. If she cannot make him stay , at-least Di could. 

KHUSHI: "Di !"

And she felt it on her back. There was HIS finger at the rim of her blouse making its way down towards her spine.

ANJALI: "Haan Khushi ji bataiye. Aap kuch bol rahi thi?"

ARNAV: "Haan Di, Khushi kuch bolna chahti hai"

He slid his fingers only slightly. She curved her back and it was back on the rim again. It was a slow way downwards. Khushi stood there like stone. The world had melted in a giant blob of colours. The only thing she was aware of were his fingers on her back sliding down the spine. Her breathing was heavy, it was almost impossible to take in air. Every stroke downwards was making it more difficult for her to be in her senses.

ANJALI: " Haan Khushi ji, kya hua?"

KHUSHI: " Woh ...woh  "

ARNAV: " Kya hua Khushi, tum thik to ho?"

She looked at him and there it was on his face, an evil grin. She knew, his fingers were curved down the spine and were now motionless, she had stopped breathing and she couldn't take this anymore. Without thinking , she broke into a run towards the kitchen.

ANJALI: " Yeh Khushi ji ko ko kya ho gaya"

ARNAV: " Kuch nahi Di, thodi pagal hai"

His heart had skipped a beat when he saw the look SHE had given. It was nothing like he had ever seen. It was time KKGSR stopped being a child-woman. His face broke into a smile and he moved towards the kitchen.

"It was time to bring phase two of the plan into action."

SCENE 3:

Khushi was dumbfounded. She stood there with the pan in her hand, thinking about what had just happened. Flashes kept coming back and she had trouble breathing.

"He is doing this to win again. He thinks he is so smart. Well if he doesn't want to stay at home for the Puja,I don't care."

But it kept coming back to her. She felt like she had experienced this whole range of new sensations, in the last few minutes that were previously non-existent. And somehow the look on ASR was not consistent with the ones she was used to getting. There was something else there. Well, the arrogance was there, but there as urgency to his touch, certain desperation in his eyes and a well camouflaged unrest in his voice.

"I'm seriously delusional. There is just one word that can explain ASR's looks and that was arrogance. I'm being crazy. Well no point thinking about this. I lost another one."

She shook her head and decided to get about making tea. She filled the pan with water and there it was again. HIS fingers on the same place they had been a while ago.

ARNAV: " Maine kaha than a..tum nahi bol paogi.  Kya baat hai Khushi kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, muhje laga tumhe jitna pasand hai. But it seems not"

And he traced his fingers upwards on the other edge, to complete the circle. She had curved her back again, her eyes closed, lips just a little parted. Her breathing was heavy and uneven.

God, how do I resist these all the time? But it is not time yet. I want her to feel what I am feeling.

Still doing what he was doing….

ARNAV: " Khushi tum thik to ho?"

KHUSHI:  " Oh God, why is he doing this to me. Her body was going numb"

The pan full of water fell from her hands on the floor, splashing them with water, causing both of them to come out of the trance.

ARNAV: " Khushi tum thik to ho? Tumhe laagi to nahi"

He felt he had stretched the thing too much. Was she hurt? But he saw, she was alright, just very shaken.

"I don't see any reason why the plan should not be continued, ASR smirked"

The family had gathered in the kitchen now.

ANJALI: " Kya hua Khushi ji, aap thik to hain?.. Aap ki tabiyat thik nahi lag rahi hai.

KHUSHI: " Nahi Di, hum thik hai, woh…woh hamare haat se fisal gaya tha…"

MAAMI JI: " Who ka hai na Anjali bitiya, e Fati-sari aur Khun Bhari taang ka, awwaz aur shor sharaba bahut pasand hai. E ko to pata hi nahi , hi ehaan e sab nahi howat hai. Ehaan  rahene ke liye kilaas (class) hone pari"

ANAJLI: " Koi baat nahi, Khushi ji . Aap kamre  mein jake aaram kijiye. Chote, tum Khushi ji ko kamre main le jao"

ARNAV: " Thik hai Di. Aur main aaj office ke kam ghar se hi karunga. Puja mein meri zarurat ho to I'm here"

Khushi stared at ASR, so he was playing her all this time. He was going to stay at home anyways. She felt like a fool. But that meant she won, or did it. She was confused; her mind was playing tricks on her.

SCENE 4

She was standing in front of the mirror thinking over what had happened and ASR came in. She was mad at him for making her act like a fool. And felt like making a face at the reflection that was smirking at her.

KHUSHI: " App mere sath aur ayesa nahi karenge"

ARNAV: " What ?"

KHUSHI: " Humne kaha, aap mere saath ayesa nahi kerenge"

ARNAV: " Kya nahi karunga?"

KHUSHI: " AAp ko pata hai kya"

ARNAV: "I don't  know what you are talking about!"

He was close behind her and she could feel his breath on her neck. But she wasn't going to get weak this time.

KHUSHI:" Wohi jo aapne abhi kuch der pehele kiya, Di ke samne aur phir Kitchen mein"

ARNAV: " Ohh, ye ?"

And his fingers were back in action. She felt her resolve breaking. She felt weak in the knees. She could feel his breath on her neck, paced out beautifully in between her's. It seemed like eternity but suddenly all those sensations from the morning came back and she couldn't breathe anymore. She didn't know what to do, she didn't know what HE wanted but suddenly she knew what SHE wanted.

Then she heard it.

ARNAV; " Khushi …"

And suddenly, everything was clear,

She turned back to face him and some where their lips met. She didn't know, when it started, who started it. All she could feel was the world getting dissolved into a giant blob of colours.

He didn't know, this is how it felt to be in love. It took his breath away. He could think anymore.

"What the hell!

If this is what it feels to not be able to think, I can spend a lifetime in this moment"

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallevgkantusvahc123LovenallSandeepikaSonamcute15sweety3773sharmilakiranpervinnanu-kdarnavkidevanirabiacasaSTEFFENYxyzw231Aym7lilkrup4umeeta27guryashaferoz18DazlingdivyaDieHard-KSGfanABlank90alisowjChezzie13asr_n_kkg_loverMeena1428anumunu578jazzpreetmskdscanuramesh26hari93PlovesArshiaishwarya_roxnirbasitoBecspink.lotussini1234bluetaj1DAlicemon4usun2011Ashavihuny.thebest-Aimz-garlicSwap-Arhiarchie_79smanmaalooMsCeylonLove_SAvinaya123Cetroniamemyselfandrshihararnavsanjanaarshikooltoadstar_fan1tia.oameena671Punkin22bhaktiiilaksh65SanzBarbieNaBoleTumNa...subiscscaskerragvir.fanShafoochand1234-JollyJabeen-Nidsubh007.x-bumblebee-x.SamiyaIPKKND..Sofia....Gunjan..rimapolly_mk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARNAV-KHUSHI first kiss" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena1428

Meena1428

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
pretty good..i like it :) 

anishetty01

Goldie

anishetty01

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
lovely ... very fresh .. keep me posted please

sini1234

Goldie

sini1234

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Awwaa... Day DreamingBeautiful , Please continue .Star And please PM me if you do .

Edited by sini1234 - 13 April 2012 at 2:21pm

rima

IF-Stunnerz

rima

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
very aesthetic and yet ensual. very nice. i admit i am not a great fan over mature content in ff. i like you kind of story telling which never takes things too far and yet gives the message

bluetaj

Goldie

bluetaj

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
nicely done. please do continue..

Punkin22

IF-Rockerz

Punkin22

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Really nice dear.  Please continue...

t_drive

t_drive