Devon ke Dev Mahadev

sati-I feel lonely

patakha-guddi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey my sweet frnds πŸ€—
hmm..I making this topic regarding how Sati is feeling in the ongoin epis
was thinking to post this topic from a long time but I think this is right time
unaware of Shiv ji's feeling 😭and unable to understand the cause for which eh is keeping her away from him πŸ˜­
this what she maybe feeling...

I am sad...I am lonely...I am in dilemma...I cannot understand whom to support...one side I have my responsibilities towards my father who thinks that I am his ideal daughter a dakshini and on the other hand I am deeply and selflessly in love with Shiv.Yes,I know I ahve done the grave mistake of falling in love with God...but I am his ardhangini ...the whole world thinks that I am shiv's premika...and mahadev thinks me to be a mere human.
Everyone wants to see me happy...my father wants to get me married off to someone...shiv wants the same...everyone wants MY happiness but no one sees that what will make me happy.
I am sacrificing myself for my family and I am sacrificing my love as well...only the destiny know what lies ahead for me...I think I have now become a mere doll in everyone's hands...they dictate me and want me to fulfill their wishes...so be it...I ahve promised not to love Shiv anymore...to forget him...to kill my feelings ...to harden my heart...to do what others wish...

so this is my views
do tell me how it is
share ur views as well πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely Asmita, very much agree with u . Poor Sati, ready to sacrifice her love for her family 😭. Poor Shivji, ready to sacrifice his love for his lover πŸ˜”. Poor we people, ready to sacrifice our patience to see their milan πŸ˜³
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was so so so touching & beautiful Asmi.πŸ€—.WOW>...you have really gone inside Sati's soul it feels like..Damm good..I wanted to say something exactly like this..But you have done the job..so marvellously..Thank you so much..!! I am dieing to see her reaction when she sees Jataa..!!Yes we know that she wont recognise but..still the cute moments we may get later on..awww..I just cant tell you how restless I have become..!! Sote Jaagte yeh sochiti reheti hoon..kya kya cute moments hosakte hai..& according to Nandi..in spoilers it seems that if Sati touches Mahadev aka Jataaa she will feel & realize it is Shiv..Awww..so he will try his best to make her not touch him..but I am sure destiny & Vishnu & laxmiji with Brahmaji have great cunning plans..for that..πŸ˜†
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@asmita 

You have written exactly what is going in sati's mind according to the track of the show.
Well written
paras99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am agree with you...she is in great pain...
i can't see her like this anymore...
patakha-guddi thumbnail
@all-thank you yaaro 4 lykin my post πŸ€—
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haye i just wanna cry yaar ...ur post is so true ..sati is so lonely and moreover torn ..torn between her love for her father and her love for her eternal soulmate ,...and shivji ...poorthing yaar i mean he keeps sacrificing devi shakti every time either for the world or for the sake of devi shakti herself πŸ˜­
love ur post yaar ...you r awesome
patakha-guddi thumbnail
@koyal=aww...thnx swtz...glad u lykd it
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --asmita--

@koyal=aww...thnx swtz...glad u lykd it

KYA KAROON YAAR ACTUALLY I FEEL LIKE CRYING I DONT KNOW IN EVERY LOVESTORY THERE IS A SEPARATION EITHER BECAUSE OF THE FATHER OR RELATIVES OR SOME OTHER SECRET LOVER ...I JUST CANT BEAR THIS SEPARATION PART ..THAT DAY WHEN SATI GOT HURT AND BLOOD WAS FLOWING MAHADEV LITRALLY DID TANDAV IMAGINE THE DAY SATI JUMPS INTO THE YAGNA FIRE 
ANY WAYS 
I KNOW YOU FOLLOW MAHADEV SERIAL AS MUCH AS I DO SO IF YOU HAVE NOT LIKED THIS PAGE CAN YOU LIKE IT PLS PLS PLS