•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

arthi, by any chance do you have the archives of the intitial episodes of astitva when it first began?

hi sriram

Arti is not active nowadays in this forum. So, being the mod for this section, i would like to reply to your query.

See, the update in IF starts from where i have put it. But, for people like you, who are interested in knowing what happened in the early stages of the serial, i can help you by writing a summary. I can write this bcos i have been seeing this serial from the day it started.

I will add it up, but please give me some time, so that i wirte it and include it. But, surely, i will do it....

Feel free to ask anything ...

Sree

Thanks Sree!!!
You are always very helpful for others and we as the members of this forum, really appeciate ur concerns. 👏
Writing the story from beginning will be a great help for those who missed the first few episodes and for those who started watching this seriel in the middle.
Take your time as you already have so much to do for this forum.

Thanks so much once again for all your hard work.

i agree fully ! sree is v.v.helpful - always more than willing to go the extra mile - and v. polite....nice one sree!

😃

go for it sree -- would love to know the beginning when and how Simran was wooed by Abhi!!

keep up the good work. You write very well.

look forward to your posting.