Users

Frequent Posters

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

ps...naps be here tom morning if u can...its Sun Freaking Day...yummm
pps...riyudi cleared my inbox...
ppps...trish...adowable pic...siiigh...btw i have been meaning to tell u love ur last sig...i have a thing for single pic siggys and this one is adorable simple and sweet with no tam jhams yet exactly the same epic feeling of aww...sigh...

ashi yuviii u make me go all marshmellooowy☺️

btw i have some free time at work this coming weke and i m dieing tow rite something...any suggestions?...no witty comic stuff...something emo or romantic...thats my genre...☺️

...edit...

and trish oh oh oh oh OH no "di" phlllz...porfavor spare me the horror...Smriti hi acchi hoon or whatever u want to call me except "di"😆

OK ok smriti is okay😆
hii all 😊 it is gr8 to see AY thread here, AY is that couple on which endless disussions can go on they fight, they love , they they laugh , they cry and while watching them it feels as if they are actually  standing in front of us , vase toh there are so many scenes which are my favourite but i would like to mention particularly one scene from season 2 during valentine's week  when whole gang except ashi went to some resort and i was like oh no ashi is not going there and i thought i would skip watching  2-3  epi though i knew i could not skip watching remix😆 ..and when i watched i saw ashi was coming on her bike i was literally jumping seeing that  and finally when ashi reached there she hugged yuvi and said i missed u baby 😳 oh man that moment was like  😍 ... i dont remember it exactly as i watched it long ago 😕...but i just loved that scene 😍 Edited by dieya - 12 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dieeeya...welcome aboard...🤗🤗🤗...and omggg omg what a scene u mentioned just what a scene omggg...tell u what lets watch it freaking together right now...i too havent seen it since freakign ages and just thinking about it is making me jump up and dooown with excitement...one of the adooorablest AY scenes EVER...omggg☺️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6E4ZcG9qxk[/YOUTUBE]

🤣🤣🤣omggg m dieing laughing like literally dieing laaaughing...🤣🤣...that huuug...omggg...🤣🤣...she freaking KNOWS he is getting irritated by each passing second but still jaan booj ke just to make him go more irritated and blahed she his hugging him that ways...so thoroughly so completely 🤣🤣...aur hug bhi kar ri hai toh as if she is staking her claim on him ki haq banta hai uska use is bedardi se hug karne ka...🤣🤣☺️...and look at her expression oh she is so so in heaven totally in heaven...yuvi ko is hud tak irritate kar diya ki he became a whiny poo buuus aur kya chahiye her day week month year life is made...🤣🤣🤣...aur yuvi jitna aur irritate hua ja raha hai utna zada ashi ki victory is being sealed but poor yuvi cant help it coz just the mere sight of her tedhi medhi tooti phooti rang birangi shakal itself is enough for him to hit the damned roof...🤣🤣...aur bechare duniya wale r left with doing nothing but banging their heads...🤣🤣...everybody is like wanting to scream HAY BHAGGU inka hum kya kare kyua what whaaat?...🤣🤣...uper se bhaggu bolenge bacchon just let them be kuch nahi kar sakte tum inka main bhi kuch nahi kar paya...🤣🤣☺️...adooowable they r just ADORABLE☺️
 tedhi medhi tooti phooti rang birangi shakal...this cracked me  🤣 mixed emotions of  confused, furious and  happy too (as ashi hugged him) 😳  oh i am watching this scene after so long sigh , i remember ,those days when  ashi yuvi's everlong 😕 i hate you like i love you 😆 phase was going on and that time AY fans got to see just their fights aur ase me vo hug scene 😳 😍 ...ashi' s entry was so dabang 😆...yuvi was startled 😆and the kind of expressions that yuvi gave hilarious 😆 he was like what the hell is she doing here?... chodo muje you red headed wacho 🤣...and all the others vrinda , varun n all were smiling and enjoying all this, ye dono kabhi nai sudharenge ... poor yuvi and sid 😆 Edited by dieya - 12 years ago
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg.. i love this song form juno movie..
and this is cute song.. and this is little bit match our AY.. AY vm wanted on this..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N3BjVMWziE[/YOUTUBE]
Hey guys I want to start a debate/discussion and I hope all of u come forward...lately I have been feeling as if am the only one who believes in the things I believe in...and most of the world out there...its views beliefs vision of life love per say is not same as mine...and m scared that what if what i believe in is just a fairy tale and reality is far far different...and what if I need to let go of my fairy tale and just freaking accept the reality of it all?...I i don't know...I guess m just scared...scared that life would erode me off my beliefs...or scared that my beliefs aren't what life is about...that life and its realities r far far different...I don't know...m just confused...and I need to have this discussion all over again just so I can get to know what really is my heart's voice...basically I want to know form u all these things,,,,

What is love to you all?...Is true love only about happily ever afters?...what if due to one reason or another u r not able to be together...what then?...does it mean u would spend ur life feeling sorry feeling bad sad miserable feeling like ur life has failed like its lost all meaning... or would u still be happy because u loved u felt it?...is love about pain or is it about happiness?...does loving someone means ki from here on ur whole existence would be defined by him or her?...ki without him u won't be able to be u to be complete...?...is love jsut about a boy and a girl...?...isn't the bond u share with your friends a love story too?...can your soulmate only and only be ur husband/wife/bf/gf?...or can it be anyone...any freaking one...even your adorable lil pet?...

What...what do u think about all of this guys...?...u can link your answers to the AY journey and support your discussion...it would give a much better perspective that ways...but ya do share your views on all of this...waiting eagerly to hear from u alll...
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 12 years ago
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
hey that's a good idea 👏
such gr8 ideas kaha se pakad pakad k laati ho...😆
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
guys i have made a AY VM on the song Jab Mila Tu... i love this song n through so many days i was thinking to make one on this but didn't get time
anyways finally it's here ... may be it's not that so nice bt do have a look😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-ThByQKZNs&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No loons...SA is not on IF but she is on twitter naa...that is how I know 😛 Those fans have a topic of SA's and another writer of the show's tweets. As for SR, yes the good thing about her is that she does what she feels like and does not really listen to her fans. See I am not against listening to fans but there should be a limit and the writer should know what to listen and what not. The problem with SR is that she doesn't listen at all...but then hey she is in a show business and have to think what is going to be best for her show.

Anyways, as an industry...yes American shows are doing far better than Indian...because American people don't change the script according to the viewers demands. That is the main and only difference I suppose. Also we say we have so many things to watch on Indian TV but that is so not true because most of the shows cater to rural people. There are NO shows that cater to urban and/or intelligent viewers. StarOne THA in its initial stage of 2 years. There is no variety in Indian shows today. Most of them falls into one of the two categories: rom-yawnce filled lowe stories, or melo-dramatic saas-bahu sagas. Anyways whatever...you know I have said this same thing like so many times that now I feel like a broken recorder 😆

Accha about love...you know there is no definition of love...and if we define it, then we would limit it and we cannot do that. So now, I have no answer to your question.

@ Trisha: I saw that mix. You know I love this song and always wanted an AY mix on it...and you did a beautiful job😳 I loved how you freezed the moment...you know like the moment is playing and suddenly it freezes and you make it b/w. It looks beautiful and actually tells us how special this moment was for them both😳 Loved it...keep it up!😳