Page 1 of 66

Page 1
Page   of 66
Page 2 Page 66

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

We have been wanting to do this since over two years now...we talked we planned we imagined we did this that...we did everything but we were never able to do this...maybe coz we were or at least I was waiting for THE moment...the one moment where it would be about nothing else but opening this...u know?...and that moment didn't happen...partly because I felt blah for months.,...I felt like I lost AY...like I lost everything they got me...like I don't deserve them...I don't know what I felt...but it eroded me my vision my faith...in everything...in me in people i love in life...but then lightening struck...and I realized no matter where I go no matter what I do these two adorable Idiots and all their Idioticity would ALWAYS ALWAYS be part of me my life... and i can't wait I can't wait to discover them all over again...and I know this this is THE ONLY place where I can discover not just them but via them my own self...my dreams...and people i freaking LOVE and all their dreams...because its not about getting there its NOT...isooner or later all of us will and we all so WIULL get to the places where our destiny lies...we will...but hell its not about THAT its about the freaking journey of getting there...and I don't know how we survived two years without AYLS...I don't know about u all...but at least for me these two years were as if everything stopped...everything is at a stand still...as if am not moving...of course life was moving and i was doing the things I was supposed to do and I was even content...i was...but was I HAPPY?...I always had this ajeeb sa missing feeling in me... this feeling ki I don't belong...how would I belong man?...how...?...coz this THIS is the place where I belong...kahne ko its just a freaking web page it is...it is just THAT but I know it that for me its been much more than just a mere thread...I know there are many more out there who feel the same...specially meri napsHugHugHug...we lost its meaning its sanctity or rather I did...nut we found our way back...we found our way back...I guess thats what matters...in these two years we didn't had AYLS but at least we had this sub conscious wala feeling ki we don't have it and we are missing something...we were trying to reach out for it and we did try like hell...we tried...but we couldn't...but we wanted to and coz we wanted to coz we never stopped believing in this sacred heaven...in AY ka magic...coz we never stopped believing...we are here...AYLS and AY found a way to touch us to reach out for us all over again ...against all odds...all reason...all logic...they touched us...
So here we are beginning a brand new era...a brand new chapter...a brand new cycle...a ba
rand new journey...a brand new eternity...with the same old AYLS...our home...our heaven...our mirror to our own selves...

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 17 March 2012 at 10:16pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVerSimi_YaRaLoverjen99BUBLAIdieya_SnowFlake_Paint.It.BlacK.hey.bhaggu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashi Yuvi Love Station 12- Dreams" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
This was the first post I had made for Dreams months back...but i didn't open Dreams with this post because even though I might have wrote it I want to re discover re live these feelings...am not even reading it...coz m done reading...m done listening to talks and watching all these dreams se bhair hui moives...m done...now i just want to LIVE it all in me

But anyways here is the opening post...

Dreams...kahne ko its such a simple word...so so simple...but if you loosen yourself and let your self flow and completely totally immerse your self into this six lettered word you would realize that it has so much depth that its horizons are so freaking wide ki its almost limitless...something jiska there is no damned end and no damned beginning...something jo kahneko ek chotti si point main sama jaye but us point ka force itna freaking strong hai that universe ka every EVERY particle emerges originates from that ONE chottu sa point...its the creator the preserver and ALSO the destroyer...dekha jaye toh its no where or mostly its all in our head but HELL who says ki just because its in our head its NOT REAL?...believing BELIEVING in its possibilities makes it real so real ki kahin na hoke bhi it feels as if its present EVERY DAMNED WHERE ...believing BELIEVING that we can get to it that we can reach it somehow ANYHOW we can AND we will...having that insane belief in every single freaking dream of ours is what makes us believe in HIS miracles...in the fact that he is there every where EVERY WHERE he is there loving us walking with us carrying us protecting us shielding us fighting for us hoping praying healing...doing everything he can everything in his power to see that every EVERY dream we dare to see comes true...someday somewhere...because DAMN IT if they weren't supposed to come true if they weren't supposed to be "meant to be" if they weren't freaking WRITTEN we wouldn't have dared to dream them but coz we dared coz we freaking chose to BELIEVE they happen and seeing them HAPPEN seeing them manifest is part of HIS very destiny...HIS own maktub...

So yeah I can't dare to define this one word DREAMS..I can't it can't be limited restricted constrained into any definition description what so ever...its a free bird a phoenix that is reborn after every fall it is reborn after burning down the hill it rises again it rises after every freaking fall it rises and again dares to live love fly...it grows wings out of no where no damned where its freaking belief becomes its wings...and it flies...freely it flies towards that limitless sky that has FREEDOM written on it...FREEDOM...FREE...FREE no boundaries no limits mp ifs no buts its just THERE running in our damned veins its there...blood is just a means to kepe our bodies alive and functional but what keeps our souls alive not just in this one life but for eternities together that thing THAT FREAKING THING is what Dreams is all about...and I can't I can't define it...so I am using Imran's words from Zindagi Na Milegi Dobra just to give us all a chance to take a moment and drink the freaking magic of this so called one word...DREAMS

Pighlay neelam sa behta hua yeh samaan

Neeli neeli si khamoshiyaan
Na kahin hai zameen
Na kahin aasmaan
Sarsaraati huyi tehniyaan, pattiyaan
Keh rahi hain ki bas ek tum ho yahaan
Sirf main hoon meri saansein hain aur meri dhadkanein
Aisi gehraiyaan
Aisi tanhaiyaan
Aur main sirf main
Apne honay pe mujhko yaqeen aa gaya

There are moments...moments when in a split second your life changes forever and before you know it before you freaking know it you are some where else...moments simple quite serene moments which can happen any where in our sleep while making coffee doing laundry cleaning up the damned junk in your room polishing shoes locking your door giving an elaborate presentation or exam or just freaking sitting and drinking single malt scotch in a damned bar...anywhere everywhere in the middle of doing normalest of things or craziest of insanities...these moments can happen just ANYWHERE and when they do happen...when they do happen we experience peace sacredness which is called HEAVEN in that one moment we can see all ALL our lives all our destinies and we realize that somehow everything everything is just ONE  our deestiny since time immemorial has just been this one thing this one thing which was freaking made for us or for which we were made...this one thing that freaking DEFINES the be it all of our VERY EXISTENCE ...and we see it for that moment we see it we feel it every where in the wiff of the air in the blueness of the sky in ocean ki laheren in songs of the birch in the snow melting at the hill tops in the due glistening at the trees...in every breath we take every tear we shed every smile we cherish every prayer we whisper...we see we smell we touch we feel we breathe we LIVE  that one thing that makes us who we are that gives IDENTITY to our very soul very existence and makes us feel HIS presence in us our presence in HIM...that one thing that one DREAM which we have been whispering in all our silent prayers...the thing thta makes us believe in who we are...is ek moment of truth se pahle i was just part of crowd but now I am SOMEONE...SOMEONE...SOMEONE SPECIAL who has a special mission a special path a special aim...a dream...that makes me ME...apne hone per mujhko yakeen ho gaya...

Ik baat honton tak hai jo aayi nahin
Bas ankhon say hai jhaankti
Tumse kabhi, mujhse kabhi
Kuch lafz hain woh maangti
Jinko pehanke honton tak aa jaaye woh
'Aawaaz ki baahon mein baahein daalke ithlaye woh
Lekin jo yeh ik baat hai
Ahsas hi ahsas hai

Khushboo si hai jaise hawa mein tairti
Khushboo jo be-aawaaz hai
Jiska pata tumko bhi hai
Jiski khabar mujhko bhi hai
Duniya se bhi chupta nahin
Yeh jaane kaisa raaz hai

LOVE...Dream ka souly...the fuel that gives fire to dreams...the courage the strength that dares us enough to be able to dream...the faith the belief that makes impossible dreams POSSIBLE...LOVE...Dream ka soul Dream ka elixir the only sword we need to fight every war win every battle..that which is present in every grain of sand we walk while in search of our dream...that which never ever lets us be alone in our journey jiske footprints her raah main her kadam pe hamare saath ho...love...her shaoe size ka love...bina kisi reason bina kisis season ka love...love which doesn't waits for samne wale ki marzi woh haan kare chahe na it doesn't matter coz shayad is universe main ek love hi aisy force aisy taqat hai which have it in it to stand alone all freaking alone chahe dhoop ho chahe chaon chahe andhi ya tufaan it would stand and go on standing...like a rock...like an eternal writing on the sand like time itself it would just stand still aur apne aura apne light se it would go on blessing us reaching us no matter where we go on what journey towards which destination...love...jiska na pana khona nahi jiska na hona hona hi hai...love...fearless fearless FEARLESS love...the only thing we need to create miracles...to be EXTRA ORDINARY

Jab jab dard ka baadal chaya
Jab ghum ka saya lehraya
Jab aansoo palkon tak aya
Jab yeh tanha dil ghabraya

Humne dil ko yeh samjhaya
'Dil aakhir tu kyun rota hai
Duniya mein yunhi hota hai

Yeh jo gehre sannate hain
Waqt ne sabko hi baante hain
Thoda ghum hai sabka qissa
Thodi dhoop hai sabka hissa
Aankh teri bekaar hi nam hai
Har pal ek naya mausam hai
Kyun tu aise pal khota hai
Dil aakhir tu kyun rota hai

Life is crap...world is crap...bad things HAPPEN...horrible horrible things HAPPEN...sadness engulfs us we fall we fail we hate we hurt...we loose our way we mess up...and maybe thats how its supposed to be...?...maybe thats where the real beauty lies...to take life as it comes to hust let it happen let it flow...to experience what ever it brings on with open hearts...and amidst all the crap to be able to hold on to our beliefs...our dreams to our loved ones to our own self?...to be able to smile out of tears...to be able to hope in the uncanniest of times...to be able to live and love inspite of it all...to be able to want to let go to move on and just grow...to be able to just believe that beyond the darkness down awaits us...it does and its just out there hiding behind the mist waiting for us to reach out for it...to be able to get over all the crpa life threw at us...to be able to forget the ugly past the htings that hurt us to be able to stop fearing them...to be able to make mistakes to be able to be bad and pathetic...and to be able to find our way back to good to love to god...to be able to trust blind blind BLIND trust and faith...to be able to touch against all odds against all logic and to be able to SURVIVE...SURVIVE even when we were not supposed to survive...to be able to appreciate things for what they are instead of clinging to what they were...to be able to stop thinking about what could be or what should be and rather just live what actually IS...to be able to feel blessed that some moments happened even if they didn't manifest...to be able to carry those moments ka magic with u in u forever...to be able to know that living is better than dieing..that daring to dream and failing is better than not dreaming at all...that life IS imperfect and maybe perfect hona zaroori nahi hai but real hona bohut BOHUT important hai...that its not about happily ever after but about being happy RIGHT NOW...THIS MOMENT...THIS ONE MOMENT..WHEN YOU CEASE THE DAY...when there is no fear no shame...where there is just you and your creator...and every moment of your life every breath a communion with Him

Dilon mein tum apni
Betaabiyan leke chal rahe ho
Toh zinda ho tum
Nazar mein khwabon ki
Bijliyan leke chal rahe ho
Toh zinda ho tum
Hawa ke jhokon ke jaise
Aazad rehno sikho
Tum ek dariya ke jaise
Lehron mein behna sikho
Har ek lamhe se tum milo
Khole apni bhaayein
Har ek pal ek naya samha
Dekhen yeh nigahaein
Jo apni aankhon mein
Hairaniyan leke chal rahe ho
Toh zinda ho tum
Dilon mein tum apni
Betaabiyan leke chal rahe ho
Toh zinda ho tum

LIVE LOVE DREAM...hanso jeyo muskurao...kya pata kal ho na ho...zindagi milegi na dobra

HAPPY DREAMING...HAPPY LIVING A LIFETIME AN ETERNITY IN A HEART BEAT

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVerrega24NR_786Simi_YaRaLoverdieyajen99BUBLAI_SnowFlake_Paint.It.BlacK.hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jen99

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
res

jen99

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Reserved for fiction? (I guess)

jen99

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
reserved

jen99

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Reserved for something else...I guess names and poems and/or video??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24jen99

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
reserved for i dont know what wld figure out later

jen99

Post Reply New Post

Go to top