Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

seriously itne ladki the, lift wale ko megha hi mili, mohan looking sirf megha ko kyun, aage bhi jaake agar megha ke saath koi flirt kare, mohan ko gusse nahi hasi aayegi, hamara monu aisa hi hai πŸ˜†

SongsOf_Silence thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great analysis there Nur!  Not going to say much because have a test to study for..  Just that Loved the episode.. no surprises there πŸ˜†  Made my fondness increase for these two more then ever! Mohan was totally adorable in this one! πŸ˜† Would be joining the gush gang much later from now on I guess... busy week ahead  So happy gushing guys! 
SongsOf_Silence thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh and Wuthering.. I loved your take on the episode! =)  Edited by SongsOf_Silence - 12 years ago
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superab episode. What a wonderful and joyful weekend treat from NBT to us. Each and every second was awsome. The way megha rolled her eyes when watching mohan childish act was really a heart stealer. Just want 2 say that akansha and kunal you are awsome. My best scene was the last scene when megha corrects mohan singing and sang the correct lyrics " Mujhe Pyar Karo". I really get surprised by her singing. What a wonderful and melodiuous voice she has. I think she is also a good singer.
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great post Nur! Such an entertaining episode..kept me grinning throughout... loved all the bits you pointed out and more..I guess most of us did not like the dance with Jill-the mannequin...felt kinda forced..but anyway did not spoil the flow of scenes.

The most favorite goofy bit of Mohan was the skeleton telephone! πŸ˜†.. that was so unexpected and hilarious to see his face...lol..  and also loved that one bit where Mohan made these pop-kinda noises with his mouth and Megha's reaction to it all was so funny.. there was hardly a dull moment, such a restless kid he is..lol..

Liked the random songs that played...and Mohan saying something yeh DJ bada rangeela hai..πŸ˜†..

Loved the scene at the shop like you guys mentioned when she tries to explain her point...really nicely done..and also the phonecall with Mohan's mom.. I liked how we see Mohan's mom listing out this qualities of the girl she met..ke khana accha banati hai and gaana bhi gaati hai...and a little later we see the Mohan appreciating the same with Megha...he loved her food..and was surprised to see her singing so well..and their favorite singer's song at that.

The precap seems funny too...I don't think MM in that awkward position is going to be stretched out...*fingers crossed*..

----

BTW, the aur ho song..after you mentioned it on Wednesday..I checked out the VM's you and JZ and mini made with Kesar..loved them all! πŸ‘ such intense scenes of GK..awesome..I totally get why it annoyed you so much to see it being used inappropriately...the only reason they used the song is cos of the word bebasi and I guess is someone on the team is a major Ranbir kapoor fan ke Jiji ko bhi bana diya, made Guru dance to sadda haq..and then this.
Edited by Maz. - 12 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ditto every word! ...like seriously I have nothing more to add. It was a very good, entertaining special episode..the one that gives you those constant giggles like Akanksha.πŸ˜† Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
jheel1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And to top it all... yellow waces😳

Humko kehte Spiderman
On karlo handy cam from AM to PM
Bande at your service ma'am
Tu mera hero oo oo
Tu mera hero...

pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOLL I'm just cracking up reading all of these posts and recalling this episode again. πŸ˜† What made this episode fun was just how in character Megha and Mohan were and their totally REFRESHING interactions. The randomness, and the quirks...it was all fun. :D

What amused me throughout was the difference in personalities that are Megha and Mohan. And yet they would make that connect and understanding too, in the spur of a moment when needed. 

Mohan toh is one RANDOM dude! πŸ€£ I am SURE this episode was a lot of Kunal too...I'm sure of it. lol The directors probably let Kunal do his own thing too in between. lol For I think some of the Jack and Jill bits were so Kunal only. I have a feeling about that...lol. 

The randomness of all the contrasting items Mohan and Megha were picking up was SUCH a great way to show characterization. I love the subtlety here. These guys are actually SHOWING these character traits in a natural way...nothing in your face, enforced or directly telling about it. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I just loved this BUDDY vibe that Megha and Mohan had in this episode. πŸ˜† Things like eating together like school children...the way Mohan gestures her to come sit...BAHAHA...the best. He's SUCH a chill tapori. "Chalo araam karte hain". Let's have a picnic and sing songs...getting stuck in an elevator is obviously no big deal for Mohan. What a contrast this is na from Mohan's mellow state we've seen in the past episodes? This episode was very rejuvenating that way. A breath of fresh air almost. 

Even that "jumping" bit. LOLLL They were SUCH buddies there. Megha's adorable kiddish sides as she gets carried away with Mohan's plan and gets hopeful for a sec. LOL And then realizes that she is the adult of the two here. :P 

I also liked this RANDOM bit where Megha puts her purse on 'Jill's' hand...LOL And Mohan's impressed reaction there. πŸ€£ It was like as if she was finally going along with his nautanki, even though she was just being practical and putting her purse away. Though she could have just set it on the ground somewhere too na? But she chose to hang it on that mannequin...LOL... And then when he tries to 'save the day' he repeats with putting his bag on the 'Jack' mannequin. I thought that was such a QUIRKY si interaction these two shared. 

Seriously it's this idea I love of these two making this CONNECT without even realizing it. That comfort, like Anu you and Fivr were discussing. Megha may roll her eyes at Mohan, but he does make her feel very comfortable somewhere too. 

I just loved the creativity of this episode. lol And yeah the songs playing. LOL I've never seen that before. It was so genius and hilarious. 

I kind of liked this idea too of having these Jack and Jill mannequins present in the elevator. It's a very creative and quirky idea to me. lol Yes, Mohan did go a little OTT in bits with those mannequins...but I still quite enjoyed this idea. It brought out the fun and subtlety in Mohan and Megha's interactions in a way. The way Mohan was directly talking to the mannequins and indirectly talking to Megha was kind of interesting. 

Mohan 'offering' Megha jam on his finger had me πŸ€£ Just the fact that he'd do something like that...it's SO Mohan. OH Anu, it TOTALLY reminded me of that Kunal-Aakansha chips thing too. πŸ€£ It was such a school kids thing again...SO much fun. 

And omg yeah Mohan's (non) hero-giri was HILARIOUS. Seee, I'm telling you these creatives are totally tongue and cheek about their views on other soaps. :P I LOVE the fact that Mohan is such a dork...and not a typical sort of a 'hero'. The bit where he's trying to open that jam jar...bahaha And I loved these little smug, mock and victory moments between Mohan and Megha. :D 

And that last singing bit is my favourite. HANDS down. WHAT an original and totally refreshing interaction. It was SO SO natural. Megha's super irritated faces at Mohan's musical inclinations. HILARIOUS. And that drumming bit...bahaha...Megha's expression seemed to say, "Is he ever going to stop?". LOL And then he starts again after that drumming bit and Megha's horrified! The way she SO cutely corrects him at that "pyaar" bit. Aww it was TOO cute. :))))

Can't you just imagine yourselves being like that with your buddies? I can totally relate with Mohan again, with the whole never remembering the lyrics thing. LOL Yet still wanting to sing along and taking full mazza of the music. haha And don't you guys totally have friends who get super irritated with this kind of thing? LOL And this bit just seemed SO SO Mohan and Megha. :))

And finally, I found it very interesting the way those Mohan's past bits were handled with so much sensitivity. Really, the way Megha senses Mohan's awkwardness is SUCH a brilliant touch. These two have that human connect first, as we keep repeating, more than anything else. That's what makes their interactions feel natural and their evolving connect and understanding believable. I am so excited for their future interactions. *touchwood* 

Ok and a special mention to Guru and how he can never help teasing his "Mohan bhaiya". :P LOL And his high five to Mohan. πŸ€£ The. BEST, I tell you. And even that bit where Mohan is all "ab se no galti" and all...and Guru's corresponding expressions. Bahaha...Dushyant's comic timing is so impeccable...Anu I hope you make an avi on these Guru bits...pleaseee. 

Really looking forward to tomorrow. lol The precap is hilarious indeed. And yeah as if Mohan and Megha land up in that pose. Umm...sure? I am more excited about the aftermath of that. lol I wonder if Mohan will just drop Megha DDLJ style..lol or just be clumsy/awkward/fumbly as always. :P 

P.S. I also liked that little random smiley face wala "sun" that popped up in between. lol Another one of those RANDOM quirky bits. That little smiley faced sun was almost just amusingly watching Megha and Mohan. lol As if it too couldn't help but be amused. :P And even the fact that Mohan was wearing this sunshiny yellow shirt. I feel like these guys really use their colours well. πŸ‘πŸΌ

And even the way Mohan is all "Good Morning" to Megha and all...this episode was kind of like this new start. A new, sunshiny, bright start. lol A start with no mussebats in it yet...lol...which obviously doesn't last long in Mohan's case. :P 
Edited by pigbelly4myfeet - 12 years ago
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jheel1

And to top it all... yellow waces😳

Humko kehte Spiderman
On karlo handy cam from AM to PM
Bande at your service ma'am
Tu mera hero oo oo
Tu mera hero...

LOLLL I love it! :D :D 

I love this picture waisse. :P Just look at the COMFORT between them. Sitting together araam se like school buddies. :P

And yes Mohan's untied laces...or 'waces' as you call them...:P...they are a character in themselves.

And yeahh that 'hero' song is SO apt na? As if, Mohan toh is actually our Spiderman too. Ahh I love it...this gets me so excited. The irony and the quirk of this song being so apt for Mohan...bahaha...too much fun. :D
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: wuthering

Edit: Other random bits I am noticing on re-wacthing the epi: 
Meghas judgmental looks on over hearing that Karan is getting a massage. πŸ˜†
Mohan telling Karan that no need to do something just to please a woman πŸ˜† (Wah Mohanji, you wear a yellow shirt knowing very well its Meghas fav and then you thinking the entire day of how you have been blessed with an opportunity to be in Mirchi Madames good books but yet you berate another man for trying to win a womans approval? tsk tsk, double standards I'd say πŸ˜†)

Mohan - Megha accusing each other of being responsible for taking the elevator but Mohan finally swallowing his pride, muttering 'Mission No Mussebat' to Jack and taking the entire blame on himself- just to placate Megha. πŸ˜†  LOL I loved these two as well! The irony of Mohan scoffing at Karan for trying to impress a girl and then Megha giving him such DEADLY looks when he says, "kisi ladki ke liye kuch karne ki zaroorat nahin hai"πŸ˜†

The bit where they go - Sachi ?Muchi!πŸ˜† UBER cute! And kinda deja vu of the way Nanhi and him said that once too...sach mein Megha apni beti pe hi gayi hai...πŸ˜†

The handkerchief scene. I just have to mention it again.  As you have already pointed out AreYaar, Mohan always has this reaction whenever the hanky gets out of his pocket unexpectedly. πŸ˜† And he sort of always fumbles with it in haste to get it back in his pocket before Megha notices it. It gets me every single time. πŸ˜† Me too! I can never tire of him fumbling with that hanky...the shock on his face each time he sees it and then hurriedly stuffs it back pretending like he never saw itπŸ˜†