Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

scorpian87

Goldie

scorpian87

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
i wrote something  after a very long time .wrote a full lenght essay 6 yrs back in my examsLOL their would be huge grammatical mistakes sorry for that in advance
Smile
its not an OS more like a scene

gopi was all bubbly and happy ahem couldnt unerstand why .he had no clue wat so ever y her wife was passing smiles every now and then .something fishy is going on a voice from inside came but he ignored it meanwhile his mom came into the room asking him y didnt he moved the cars .she asked him to move them before holi playing starts.really confused ahem told his mom that something strange had happend .he doest remembers wat he had done all afternoon(tun dhun naa know comes the twist)and how he ended up sleeing in his bed koki was struck by lightening(booom)then she told him about bhang and urmi and dhanwals drama.asked him what he ate or drink during the festivities.he told her he ate a ladoo (forgot to tell her that is was mamis laddooEvil Smile).koki the spy went in search of answers but the worst thing happend (guess guess)gopi heard all this bakwaas and was devastated(said nahi nahi nahi 3 times btw y always 3 times it could be 4) ran to mandir and cried like hell LOL(oh gosh she really cries like a 5 yr old never growing up)questioning kanha ji what it had to happend to her but sombered after a while promising kanha ji that she would never question ahemji and would live rest of her life dreaming about those moments(besharam kahin ki who shares their SR thoughts with kanha ji)(end of love sick puppy gopi)
     next day gopi tried her best avoiding ahem she looked miserable and sad faced(practice of last 1 and a half yrs).Ahem noticed it was very suprised(u would be maha surprised when ur amnesia is over) what happend to her beloved gopi who was fully charged and happy yesterday but today she looked like hell (put 2 batteries of energizer good to go)kokis son so spy mode onCooltailing gopi every where to find out the reason to make her happy but unsucsessful as ever (practice of last 1.5 yrs oops forgot SR)after a while he got tired with that cat dog chase and asked her what was wrong with her she was all emotional and crying but then a demon took over her

she said

baaCensoredhow could u do every thing and foget(pulling his hairs with full force).how dare u touched me under bhang effect(my advise take a stick hit him on head amnesia over) u shame less guy i am going to kill u AngryDeadtook a stick jammed it on his head(Dancingyipee took my advise) and every thing came  flowing back amnesia over.ahem was sooo embaressed hid his face in gopis pallu with shame saying u have every right to be angry u should do the same as i did to u Embarrassedto punish me.(demon departed)smiling again (victory)and feeling a bit shy she said  it wouldnt be a punishment its going to be a rewardSmile

end

dont know how to add romance so guyz dream on ur own

Edited by goody7775 - 09 April 2012 at 4:21pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

gmjudvshajnaiipallavisarkarkanajigokul-neela-_Precious_jojo1986Sandy914GiNa_kavyaashy924Vinder90kaka.lgrsk16amalazizfamzii05Nilu.Dasunimaddy311varshu27swasthiAgrata23yhm_crazeANJ4chavvi16Mandy20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS scene (plz read)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Yaayyy you did it. funny post. Poor Gopi. And poor Ahem. I'll bet he will never forget anything again. Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpian87amalazizSandy914varshu27ANJ4

Sandy914

IF-Dazzler

Sandy914

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpian87amalazizvarshu27

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
LOL.. very funny post! LOL .. nice sense of humor.. Smile

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Hilarious!!!

Thanks for writing it!!

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Finally A unique ending: COOOL, loved the ending TWIST lol, really fun to raed, end was a suberb and unprecedented in my view: awesome

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
A very funny post Goody.

The mother son chat could just be as similar to your one.

It will be great if Gopi vents her frustration.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpian87varshu27

rsk16

IF-Dazzler

rsk16

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
rightly hilarious post.keep going

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpian87varshu27

Post Reply New Post

Go to top