Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

What do u guys think armaan intends to do (Page 2)

alliha Senior Member
alliha
alliha

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmili

Guys.....didn't you see the short trailor yesterday.....where Jassi is talking to Armaan sir....and she said something like  ....I love you Arman Sir....and Armaan sir says NO Jassi, its Purab

I hope I'm not dreaming(well do all the time)

she admits to loving armaan!?!

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

yep and armaan thinks it was a slip of tongue..she meant purab

SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Armaan is just trying to confuse her because he thinks if she gets married with Purab that she will take Kohinoor with her. Again he is being selfish.
sona Groupbie
sona
sona

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
I think Armaan intends to make a fool of Jassi yet once again- because of his Kohinoor. And Jassi plays the fool perfectly- as she is so enamored by her Armaan Sir.
sahhar_jassi Groupbie
sahhar_jassi
sahhar_jassi

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
no no no. armaan has changed if you guys have been watching the episodes. today he said to himself that he will tell jassi that he is not bad, and this time armaan said it truly from his heart. his really changed and also said to himself what a bad person he is and has realized it, but he wants to tell jassi that hes a good man before its too late, incase she finds out what bad things he USED to do. hes not bad anymore but now hes scared that nothing can repare what hes done in the past. thats whats going on right now. those of you who r confused should get an idea of it now.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

He 's going to tell her that how much he values her and how much she means to him and that he wishes she would be happy with Purab as she has got her Purab as he has Mallika...

Well something to that effect.

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
i don't understand why can't you guys see that armaan has changed. i don't even get to watch it, but can still tell from the updates that he has chnged, but u guys can watch it, but still don't get it?Confused have purab blind folded you guys or something. Armaan is a nice guy and he did change
tamanna Groupbie
tamanna
tamanna

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 12:12am | IP Logged

I don't KNOW what Armaan WOULD DO…but…I know what I WANT HIM TO DO. I wish he would clear up and confess every misdeed of his with Jassi. Because Jassi once herself told Armaan that no individual who admits his or her wrongdoing can be bad. As far as "love" is concerned, I suppose it is totally upto Jassi to decide what she wants. Is she brave enough to live her life with the man she loves, Armaan Suri, with all his faults and defects. Or will she take the easy way out and get married to Purab Mehra, the ultimate price charming, who is her "almost" best friend but not her love. And as far as Purab is concerned, he is no stupid guy. It is clear to him that Jassi still feels "something" for her "Armaan Sir", so is he going to face facts or would keep his eyes closed?

Well, what ever be the outcome…….WISHING ALL OF THEM ALL THE BEST!!!

Go to top