Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SANDY thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Armaan is just trying to confuse her because he thinks if she gets married with Purab that she will take Kohinoor with her. Again he is being selfish.
sona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Armaan intends to make a fool of Jassi yet once again- because of his Kohinoor. And Jassi plays the fool perfectly- as she is so enamored by her Armaan Sir.
sahhar_jassi thumbnail
no no no. armaan has changed if you guys have been watching the episodes. today he said to himself that he will tell jassi that he is not bad, and this time armaan said it truly from his heart. his really changed and also said to himself what a bad person he is and has realized it, but he wants to tell jassi that hes a good man before its too late, incase she finds out what bad things he USED to do. hes not bad anymore but now hes scared that nothing can repare what hes done in the past. thats whats going on right now. those of you who r confused should get an idea of it now.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

He 's going to tell her that how much he values her and how much she means to him and that he wishes she would be happy with Purab as she has got her Purab as he has Mallika...

Well something to that effect.

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
i don't understand why can't you guys see that armaan has changed. i don't even get to watch it, but can still tell from the updates that he has chnged, but u guys can watch it, but still don't get it?😕 have purab blind folded you guys or something. Armaan is a nice guy and he did change
tamanna thumbnail

I don't KNOW what Armaan WOULD DO…but…I know what I WANT HIM TO DO. I wish he would clear up and confess every misdeed of his with Jassi. Because Jassi once herself told Armaan that no individual who admits his or her wrongdoing can be bad. As far as "love" is concerned, I suppose it is totally upto Jassi to decide what she wants. Is she brave enough to live her life with the man she loves, Armaan Suri, with all his faults and defects. Or will she take the easy way out and get married to Purab Mehra, the ultimate price charming, who is her "almost" best friend but not her love. And as far as Purab is concerned, he is no stupid guy. It is clear to him that Jassi still feels "something" for her "Armaan Sir", so is he going to face facts or would keep his eyes closed?

Well, what ever be the outcome…….WISHING ALL OF THEM ALL THE BEST!!!

surnita thumbnail

I dont think Armi has any ulterior motives, he just wants to spend time with J.  Perhaps he wants to open his heart to her but he is too scared.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yes thats true..he wants to be honest to her. but he's come to far...
i think he want what he sid just to meet jassi the last time and to convince her that he is not a bad person thats it
jprasad thumbnail
I think he should just sleep with her and get over it....that would
add some masala...cuz that would mean what the heck has
jassi done.