What do u guys think armaan intends to do

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
On his last "date" with Jassi? Take a guess..lets see how many of us are right.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreshAir thumbnail
I think he will put Jassi (and himself) in a compromising position - which Mallika and Purab will see.
nish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There is nothing to guess...he is trying to manipulate jassi's mind once again..and jassi (dont know what to say about her) will melt and say armaan sir "yeh sab to may apki bhalai ke liye kar rahi thi" 🤢 ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

pj04 thumbnail
i think(more like hope) that he tries to clear the air....but as usual he will end up messing everything and opening doors for more misunderstandings between all the couples
ides thumbnail
Armaan kabhi kuch karta naheen hai....sab kuch waise hi hojaata hai....😕....ab bhi aisa hi kuch ho jaeyga.....
sharmili thumbnail

Guys.....didn't you see the short trailor yesterday.....where Jassi is talking to Armaan sir....and she said something like  ....I love you Arman Sir....and Armaan sir says NO Jassi, its Purab

I hope I'm not dreaming(well do all the time)

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

Armaan kabhi kuch karta naheen hai....sab kuch waise hi hojaata hai....😕....ab bhi aisa hi kuch ho jaeyga.....

Right on Ides! Things get jinxed when he enters or goes anywhere!!!😆

-Rifhat

navika thumbnail
Yes last date with Jassi Tonight because she is getting married to Purab and Armaan Suri is getting married to Malika Seth so that is why he is meeting with Jassi for last time. And Malika and Pari will never change because they are always spying on Armaan. Uff i don't know what is going to happen next.
alliha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmili

Guys.....didn't you see the short trailor yesterday.....where Jassi is talking to Armaan sir....and she said something like  ....I love you Arman Sir....and Armaan sir says NO Jassi, its Purab

I hope I'm not dreaming(well do all the time)

she admits to loving armaan!?!

pj04 thumbnail

yep and armaan thinks it was a slip of tongue..she meant purab