Originally posted by: praman1234

YOUR WRITTEN UPDATES ARE BEST N COOL WITH HUMOR TOO PLZ KEEP IT UP

Hey Praman...Thanks a ton yaara...will try to keep up😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mnx12

Thanks for the update😊 

Daksh is obsessed with the term gharjamata, He himeslf should have become one at Manu's house.
Angira rishi is getting more & More greedy, I haven't seen such a rishi before. Rishi's are supposed to have good qualities. He too is a manas-putra of Brhmaji, what he must have thought while creating them? Daksh & Angira are brothers having bad qualities.

Hi Minaxi...😃

Angira is a mystery...and his greed was the reason Vishnuji chose him na??? and evn Rishis had their vices...I guess...Looking to Bhrigu...I guess even Saptarishis were not above those...and Brahmas putra and manas putra have created a havoc across the world😆,,,,Brahmaji needs to stop thinking at all it seems...his creations are turning out to be headaches for the world😆
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samsangeetha

Superb WU. When I read ur WU, I feel like u r a mixture of Vishnuji and Narad (in the aspect of ur words). Kudos to u and I'm becoming one of ur fan yaar.

Hey Sangeetha...Oww...Thanks for this beautiful words...Me a mixture of them both😳...hehe I hope both of them dont get naaraz😆...But really overwhelmed with your words😳😳😳😳😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Asmi-

AWW!! tHANks for the osum update!

Hey Asmi...thanks a ton yaara😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Well said Meenu & Sangeetha😃..I am one of her Biggest fans😍..isint she awesome👏..And hey Meenu..you are too good in your own way..too..you are too intellectual..I love your type also..🤗

Owww...Minaxi and Hemaa...Guys...am toh all garden garden and Hema you are right...Minaxi's so knowledgeable and calm..her calmness actually pervades you when you are interacting with her...even if it is virtually...and your enthusiasm is also so infectious😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Killer_Shark

I love ur updates pal...hilarious
today is gonna be one eventful epy eh?

Hi Sia...thanks yaara..and yes...aaj toh Shiva Shiva leela will take our breaths away😳
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hayee kya UD tha 😳 Elephant k peet pe spray karegi *ROFL* that was hillarious 😆 n I lubed lakshmiji 4 dat punches on Daksha's face
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chweetu

Hayee kya UD tha 😳 Elephant k peet pe spray karegi *ROFL* that was hillarious 😆 n I lubed lakshmiji 4 dat punches on Daksha's face

Finally my teachu is here😳...oh I love Elephants and this torture on them...will complain to Brahma...😆...but Laxmiji has been so cute as the old lady na...and the way she has that glint in her eyes...Lagti hai na...ekdum...Vishnuji ki Biwi no.1😃😆
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Finally my teachu is here😳...oh I love Elephants and this torture on them...will complain to Brahma...😆...but Laxmiji has been so cute as the old lady na...and the way she has that glint in her eyes...Lagti hai na...ekdum...Vishnuji ki Biwi no.1😃😆

haha tum athi ho tho me kaisi nahin athi 😛 u know my song for dis 'kya karun woh chandu me hun aadath se majboor 😉 ' n brahmaji ko kyun complain karegi?woh thodi na bench pe khade hone ko kahenge dakshu ko 🥱 better tel it to Narad he wil sing dat besura gana as dakshu's punishment 😛 n yesh lakshmiji ij Biwi no..1
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Well said Meenu & Sangeetha😃..I am one of her Biggest fans😍..isint she awesome👏..And hey Meenu..you are too good in your own way..too..you are too intellectual..I love your type also..🤗

Owww...Minaxi and Hemaa...Guys...am toh all garden garden and Hema you are right...Minaxi's so knowledgeable and calm..her calmness actually pervades you when you are interacting with her...even if it is virtually...and your enthusiasm is also so infectious😳
Oh, I am honoured, thanks Hema & Srushti.😃
Hema, Srushti has done a commendable WU since her 1st one, all are a delight to read even if the epi is worst & You are very encouraging for all of us, thanks😊