Rang Badalti Odhani

How time FLYS :')

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rihenna

rihenna

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
its amazing how time flys does'nt it????? i remember just last year that i could'nt wait to just come back from school and watch RBO its the only thing that use to run in my head i even remember i was a week ahead so i never use to watch it on tv it was more of a youtube thing Wink but i still use to catch it on tv this was becuz im from the UK LOL but my god i miss RBO sooo much and my SHANAK i was such a feak about the show LOL and i even remember when i got to know that RBO was going to end that whole week i was soo upset and i felt so sick just cudnt believe it was happening LOL i think even a tear came out but shhh dont tell anyone that LOL!!!

SO what whats your memories about RBO AND SHANAK???

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

afiya.angelic_leena_3janavi07Maneesha_ShanakDiehardYMfan_CutieCute_shanakyasharanbones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How time FLYS :')" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_CutieCute_

IF-Rockerz

_CutieCute_

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
even me too miss rbo like anything I was also very upset and have cried on last day when I was seeing last episode of rbo  even today the memories of shanak are alive and fresh in my mind
 love you shanak aka yasharan and rbo miss whole K family and dharm baa and  all of the cast and crew members THE BEST SHOW WITH THE BEST JODI MISS THEM AND WANT THEM BACK

Edited by AwesomeYashAran - 17 March 2012 at 11:59am

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
what a coincidence...i also fell sick critically and my usg had to be done the next week...gosh

angelic_leena_3

IF-Dazzler

angelic_leena_3

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
rihenna same to same..me also was very upset n sad when i heard dat RBO is going 2 b end..when d last scene aired i remember how sad i was..got very emotional at dat moment...2day only beautiful memories of RBO  n SHANAK r with us..missing all d casts of RBO so much..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan

IF_rida

Goldie

IF_rida

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
i miss rbo like anything... i cried for more than an hr on the last episode

i never knew that it has become such an imp part of my life shanak the whole K family

each and every character even outside the K mansion

still it memories anr fresh and thx em blessed to have internet and keep on watching

my day is incomplete if i dont see the rbo scenes

i wish we get to see shanak aka yasharan together very soon

DiehardYMfan

janavi07

IF-Dazzler

janavi07

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
rihenna me to yaar miss shanak/rbo/yasharan so much...

13 july 2011 the i saw  IF news RBO go off air so soon...that time i was in collage...my practical  was remain...  but i was  so upset...and i move from college alone without attending practical...i cried all time...that one worse day in my life...and another one rbo last episode...after saw episode i cried all night...
RBO is part of my life...i cant forget easily 

but shanak,rbo memory still alive in my heart ... from last 2 years i just thinking about only rbo...i love rbo and shanak so much...
i am crazy about the rbo...really thanks to YouTube which help me remain shanak memory in my heart... 

till now i am waiting for day when my yasharan will be together...

angelic_leena_3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top