India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Message to TD writers (Page 2)

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Yeah, teenietoons.........................we women love to be on the top sometimes....................but at the same time men do not need to rely on their wife to do all manly stuff like closing off huge business deals

Nisu Goldie
Nisu
Nisu

Ms. IF Romantic(Romantic Dialogue)

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 9:08am | IP Logged

teenietoons,
When you love someone, you want to be his strength and not become his weakness.  You want to rise in love(not fall).  DK in the beginning was so clueless about this feeling.  He was ruthless.  He can do anything and make others do anything (by hook or by crook).  Now that he has found his love, it has made him so weak.  He is frustrated that she doesn't reciprocate his love.  Seeing Vedant and Disha together adds fuel to this fire. 

I wish the writers would show that love has changed him in a subtle way.  But not the way they are portraying him now.  He doesn't have to be ruthless, but can still be aggressive.  He can become a little compassionate, a little romantic, but not what he has become now.  Change him for the better but don't take away his whole personality.  Don't kill his character like this.

I am all for women's liberation but I wouldn't want to see my husband wallow in his miseries, having his ego crushed.  That would not give me any pride.  I would rather be his strength and make him a better person.

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Exactly right Nisu.
sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 9:31am | IP Logged

these td writers trnsformed dk to an emotional wreck Angry... why cant he be the old powerful dignified dk and at the same time a lovly lover and caring son....

anyways its nothing wrong to be supported by ur wife on the contrary but why should the wife always be rpresented as a superwife without any faults and weakness.Dead..nobody is perfekt....i think its now the time to give dk the chance to prove that he also can be a strong and supportive husband ...and help his wife out of trouble.. 

even my little niece has recognised that dk has become a cry-baby LOL

Edited by sakina - 22 April 2005 at 10:18am
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Hi

The whole Dk character was so amazing to start with shaes of negative but he is all mushy now i think they could have shwon him in love with disah but like many say that should become his power but plus producers just put spanner inw orks with each episode...I just want the old Dk back who loves disha, can't do withouth her but still has his own dignity, self respect..

I was upset when i read the update yesterday as he was shopwn as someone who has lost everything his love, money..I mean come on wanna see him with power..

I agree with all who believe dk's character has not beeen justified properly and he has become so weak..Can't wait to see porducers change it..

Samy

teenietoons Senior Member
teenietoons
teenietoons

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 10:02am | IP Logged
okay guys, pointed noted.....BUT Aaliyah786:  "but at the same time men do not need to rely on their wife to do all manly stuff like closing off huge business deals"

i'm sorry, but it is not a "manly" to close business deals.  there are lots of supersuccessful businesswomen out there, are you saying they're stepping out of their sphere? 

just playing devil's advocate :-)
lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 10:11am | IP Logged

true.. DK is the only character in the show who did a complete 180--from being an aggresive and successful businessman to an emotional wreck just cuz his wife won't come out with her feelings!! Angry  I mean come on.. whatever happened to proving to Disha that he's worthy of her love and that he can be a loving and a supportive husband instead of self-destructing himself.

I agree with all of you.  I started watching the show cuz of DK's character but I do not like the way his character is headed!  The writers need to do something SOON before they loose their viewers.  I would like to see him wake up to his old self & WIN Disha's love instead of blaming her for his downfall.  It should be a team effort and not one spouse depending on the other.  Although I'm all for women's power, but I don't want to see Disha run the show while DK is sitting in his room crying!!

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Hi guys,

So now we r talking abt emancipation of women. Naari Shakti jindabad!lol Even I'm an egalitarian person believe in equal rights for all but can't see my hero in zero.

They have made DK so effeminate. Gosh!! I prefer the old egocentric and self-centered macho hunk rather than the this 'cry baby'Dead!!Poor guy is really desperate now and that's why the show has become so miserable please fix his character asap otherwise Angrygrgrggr

Would love to see Ds together running the Kanaka empire!! Writers please compliance with the audience  (I know u won't)!!!

Go to top