Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Message to TD writers

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Grrrrrrr...WHAT OH WHAT have you done to DK's character Angry Angry

He was a STRONG character, playing the piano, thinking of devious schemes and the fans loved him. When he fell in love he was shown to have developed a softer approach and was quick to show his feelings – who can forget all those tears! Smile

Now he is shown to be a slobbering drunk who can't handle anything Dead   His wife is helping his mother and dealing with the wicked stepmother. His brother is now going to be dealing with his business and probably with Gargi as well for the murder.
You have made DK a bit pointless Confused People in love change but the successful ones deal with it in a dignified manner which is what we would have expected from DK.

Gargi once described him as a lion but looks like you have made this lion lose all his teeth....

GIVE HIM BACK HIS DIGNITY....or lose the remaining fans!!

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 6:46am | IP Logged

I completely agree with u Nikki. DK's strong character was one of the reasons for me watching TD. It was a welcome change from all those 'I know everything bahus'.  But now the serial has become such a mess with the same type of scenes being rehashed again and again. The writers need to come up with some better ideas if they want to retain their viewership.

Swathi

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 6:53am | IP Logged
they r destroying dk's character
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Hey Nikki and Swathi,

I totally agree with you both. It is really sad that TD writers have gradually destroyed the character of DK we loved so much, like this. I just hate to see that they are showing us that to love someone so madly leads one to selfdestruction. They should have rather used his love for Disha as a strength for him but instead of that they have turned him into a miserable and weak personality. They are just repeating the same situations again and again. These misunderstandings occurs in every second episode and gets cleared up the following episode and then again in the next episode some new misunderstanding occurs and like this it goes on and on........... I am begining to get so fed up with all this. It seems like story has just stopped, the same damn thing happening again and again.

I hope that they bring some drastic change now in the next week like Sumitra maa regaining her memory and Disha giving some clear indications to DK that she loves her and a strong Dk standing on his feet with dignity. We want him to be a dignified man, who does not need a woman to settle a new business. A successful business tycoon like him does not need his wife to get some finance.

Please TD writers, wake up and this is my humble request to you that please bring our DK back the way we loved him, a strong powerful, dignified man who was not dependent on others. I understand that his love for his mother made him bend on his knees to Gargi and that was only his greatness and only showed  how much he loved his mother but this does not mean that anyone can bend him like that make him dance like a puppet. 

majaAngry

lalit1 IF-Dazzler
lalit1
lalit1

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 7:45am | IP Logged

i hope ur hotttie becomes strong again but given the way td is behaving these days its unlikely

teenietoons Senior Member
teenietoons
teenietoons

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 7:57am | IP Logged
i say good on the producers who dare to show the man being dependent on teh woman.  dk is a weak personality who doesn't even have the strength to deal with his own problems.  disha on the other hand is strong enough to take care of them.  all dk can do is wallow in his miseries.  i think it's about time the producers showed that the woman can do something and the proud egotistical man is left behind with nothing but that: his empty ego.  come one ladies, where's your pride?!
nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 8:30am | IP Logged
teenietoons you have missed the point - If we wanted to see just a woman running everything we would have been watching any of the other serials. In TD, both the woman & man were supposed to compliment each others strengths/weaknesses.

And it has nothing to do with pride, we all know women are far superior to men where it counts Wink (mental strength) but strong men(&women) do not fall apart the way the writers are portraying DK. For a day or say - maybe - but then they lift themselves and continue with life.
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Agre with you Niki

Come on writers..............................bring back the old DK............................yesterday's episode made Dk look pathetic...................getting drunk infront of these businessman, made him look really stupid and that too they even walked out...............................nobody walks out on the REAL DK

Go to top