Mythological Masti

\|/ Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #5 \|/ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

arun-deeps

IF-Rockerz

arun-deeps

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

congo on 5th gallery!ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Btw I also updtd my Maakhan Lok!

RS RAMAYAN

RS SHRI KRISHNA

version 2

Dwarkadheesh (DBSK)

Hope u'll like d siggies!
plz also visit my gallery okay!Embarrassed
love ya all god bless!Hug

Edited by arun-deeps - 19 March 2012 at 11:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jklpRadhikeraniVishakha_Sakhi-Araina-VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "\|/ Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #5 \|/ (Page 4)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Radhikerani

IF-Rockerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
They Are Lovely !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
@ Janu - your old name is back Shocked Me likey! Lol does it work like Red's werewolf syndrome or something, changing according to the phases of the moon :P

@ Aishu - thanks a bunch honeybunch! Esp. glad you liked the experiment with the RSR stock-type waterfall one... wasn't sure Blushing And the JSK dance avis are beautiful! Lovely, lively moments you chose and the bright coloring makes them even more so <3 Will have to request something like that soon ;)

@ Proteeti - lovely creation on baby Kanha dear, the blending and selection of pics is perfect... altogether it's sooo sweet!

@ Preet - thanks a ton yaar Hug And I loveee the new creations you posted! The soft coloring on the avis is very pretty, and the JSK sig also looks very istylish Cool Would love to see a matching one of SK like that! DKDM one is excellent too, love the dark shadowy look... epic!

@ Gunu - behna tumhaara swaagat hai! LOVE absolutely everything about every sig you posted... your styles keep changing from better to best with each update! My favorite is this one, that light cream color you emphasized makes it really soothing and beautiful: http://i.imgur.com/WIXvh.png More like it please!

Radhikerani

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Some more from moi... but first I can't resist plugging them again - everybody watch Kahaani and Aashayein! Ok now the update =D Feel free to use any!

RSR
Two styles, please help pick... text on the first is from Mohabbatein and from the second, OUATIM

DKDM
Again two styles, why am I so indecisive :S Text on both is from Koyla... lol anyone remember that movie?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

doris100200RadhikeraniVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..-Araina-VasusenaRadheya

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

@ Janu - your old name is back Shocked Me likey! Lol does it work like Red's werewolf syndrome or something, changing according to the phases of the moon :P

No, nothing like that.ROFL JaiShriSitaRam just didn't click for me...it's more like a chant than a username if you know what I mean.Confused I asked Shruti to change it back and she did...initially she said we couldn't do it but I guess it worked out. I'm relieved lol, as I like this username and don't think I'll change it again. I've learned my lesson.LOL

Replies are pending, but I'm using your RSR sig, it's SHOOO cute!Blushing

lola610

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by lola610

No, nothing like that.ROFL JaiShriSitaRam just didn't click for me...it's more like a chant than a username if you know what I mean.Confused I asked Shruti to change it back and she did...initially she said we couldn't do it but I guess it worked out. I'm relieved lol, as I like this username and don't think I'll change it again. I've learned my lesson.LOL

Replies are pending, but I'm using your RSR sig, it's SHOOO cute!Blushing

Hehe... you said it, not me :P Needless to say, it's nice to have "you" back LOL And thanks a ton for using, glad you liked! Notice our watermelon color combo :P Text means "whether my eyes are open or closed, I see her right in front of me... how can I possibly explain what this love is like?" Fits, na? And... make mytho stuff!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

I'm sorry for being so inactive here, especially since the CG has been active after a long timeShockedLOL, but I'm trying to get a head start on my school work so I'm keeping myself busy on Spring Break, lol, but seeing all your mytho stuff made me make some too. Hope you guys like them.Embarrassed

Texture credit goes to Henna/JungliBilli.

Inspiration for text style goes to Aishu.Embarrassed

Here's a less saturated version.
Another coloring

DkDM

-Janu

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 19 March 2012 at 5:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RadhikeraniVishakha_Sakhi-Araina-VasusenaRadheya

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Oh, and here's a Gurmina sig I made too, but I don't really like how it turned out...eh. What do you guys think?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RadhikeraniVishakha_SakhiVasusenaRadheya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top