\|/ Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #5 \|/ - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
^^ Thank you Preeto, glad you liked 'em! Totally agree about the scene <3

Now for some stuff from moi... its so olddd lol I've had them ready forev but no time to post. Feel free to use!

RSR
Tried to do something that's more like stock than a sig, slightly inspired by the ones my friends Fati and Garu make but hardly anywhere close to theirs... can you tell the entire background is fake 😆

SK
3 versions, please help me pick!

JSK
I think I sent Aishu this but never posted it...

DKDM

@Preet, thank you so much yaar! That's so sweet of you!

@Lola di!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeaaah!!! You're here! :D I'll reply to that comment in the last gallery as soon as I'm done here! OMG! You're back!

And awww, thanks so much for liking my siggies! You're so sweet! :D

LOVE the avis you requested from Sharona, but I even more do I love your siggies! They're just the most gorgeous things ever! Breathtakingly gorgeous!

I love the style of this siggy! It's so beautiful, so modern! Just amazing! Also, the pink in the DKDM one is so super duper beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the RSR one with the beautiful waterfall background is so cute! It's pretty outstanding according to me, so whateves! :P

And omg, did I not post the avi siggy? I thought that I had. So sorry!

here are some JSK ones I made just now

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago
Congratulations Everyone !!

@ Loladi And Aishudi :-

I Loved Ur Creations !!!!!!!

wow, congrats for new gallery folks, fifth one already ???😲👏👏
aishu dii, thank u so much for my requests, i luv them !!😍 omg, they r so cute and u blended all the pics so well ! im simply a fan of ur work dii, thank u so much for making my requests so beautifully !! i luv the textures of the first one and the coloring of second, but both r so cute, the best ever, using at once !!!😛
@Lola...I don't know why but I am not able to see any of ur siggie or Avi's yaar...I am just able to see DKDM Icon and I loved it...Rest, I will tell u when My Internet will have some sympathy for me 😔

@Aishu...I loved them yaar, They are so gorgeous and amazing, Just loving them so much. Amazing work yaar.

@Proteeti...Again, very sweet Siggie Dear, It's just so cute...
Edited by -.Preet.- - 12 years ago
Hey Guys...
Finally,  struggled with my PS and get something to make from it. Let me know, How they have turned out. I still need to practice again.

This one is from JSK and I made it quite a long time ago but forgot to post it, Not sure if anyone will like it.

Next set is from ASR Avi's and Siggies. It's a scene when Shri Ram got Sita Ji's Jewellery and He remembers her wearing Anklets and Bangles.

This is the first time, I have made some Avi's on Mytho without any Request. So, I am very confused, Let me know How they actually look.

One Siggie with It

Hope, everything is alrite.
Preet
Edited by -.Preet.- - 12 years ago
Hey Guys...
One more from my side, This time on DKDM...

Hope, you guys will like it...
Preet...

@Proteeti, beautiful creation hun! It's super cute!

@Mina, thank you so much hun! That is so sweet of you! SO glad you liked your request!

@Preet, OMG! the siggy is super duper gorgeous! I love it! Using!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol, the pics are the same ones as the one from the request I got from Vicky! They're matching! :D

And the ASR avis are so cute! Lovely! Also the ASRDKDM siggies just rock!!!! BEAUTIFUL!