Mythological Masti

\|/ Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #5 \|/ (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 151

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

Originally posted by lola610

^^ lol they might, and I'd love that... but what I mean is that the mytho fandom isn't very well represented over there - it's you, me, Vicky, and... that's about it ;) but who cares, I'm gonna do it anyway! soon as I'm done with the TBBT set I'm working on.

And and and - you up for suggestions/requests?

Lol, that's true. Maybe we should bug Janaki di into becoming more active over there. But rest assured, I will reblog those mytho gifsets. Pakka!
And sure! I just now made three JSK siggs for the new gallery. Photoshop is open.

YAY Dancing lottery lag gayi :P So definitely SK since there's such a shortage, a lot of the early scenes are posted in good quality with easily removable subtitles on that SaadjeGeethaDevi channel for which I shared the link... since my VD fascination has resurfaced, I'd love a creative tumblr type gif set or two on their dungeon scenes like the one that's a minute into this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJH58rwptSo&feature=plcp
as well as Yashoda Maiya's godh bharaai: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8FOOnEyktM&feature=plcp

From DBSK, if you can find HQ pics or vids, then stuff on the Mohini scenes - either with Bhasmasur or post Samudra Manthan.

And from RSR, I'm going to send you a single link with a bunch of good scenes as soon as its done uploading.

Don't have to do all of course, but looking forward to seeing stuff from whichever suggestion strikes your fancy :P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "\|/ Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #5 \|/ (Page 150)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I'll probably end up doing all of them anyway. I have downloaded the Devaki and Vasudev one. I was thinking though, do you want any text on them? I was thinking of making something similar to the 9 part gifset I did on Krystal and Karan. Black and white alternating with colored.  The part where she rests her head on his shoulder going in the middle gif. Kya khayal hai? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
^^ Lol I kinda guessed and hoped that would happen... lucky me :P

If you think of some interesting text, that would be cool, otherwise the 9 gif style would also be pretty. I'm thinking of doing one on the Kirtiman episode, like 6 250x185 gifs with some really foggy old memory type effect, with text in the alternate ones. I might even make it a set of parallels with Snowing and Baby Emma if I feel crazy enough LOLWhatever works for you, I know I'll love it either way!

The Ramayan clip reel just finished uploading, I cut some pretty good scenes from the introduction before the 1st episode... one of the best among them is Sita's blade of grass scene, hint hint... here it is, let me know if the link works: http://speedy.sh/zGDwp/Ramayan-Episode-01-Introduction-to-Ramayan-Produced-by-Ramanand-Sagar.mp4

Janu, that's the link I'm mentioned to you before - an hour and 20 minute video condensed to about 20 - so you can download it too!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Tut tut, do I see the DT of this this forum taking part in spamming?Monkey Icons Yoyo

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
^^ only to rush you in editing what you have to so we can post things of substance in the next one, dearie ;)

and download the clip I just linked!

Edited by lola610 - 17 November 2012 at 2:51pm

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

If you think of some interesting text, that would be cool, otherwise the 9 gif style would also be pretty. I'm thinking of doing one on the Kirtiman episode, like 6 250x185 gifs with some really foggy old memory type effect, with text in the alternate ones. I might even make it a set of parallels with Snowing and Baby Emma if I feel crazy enough LOLWhatever works for you, I know I'll love it either way!

The Ramayan clip reel just finished uploading, I cut some pretty good scenes from the introduction before the 1st episode... one of the best among them is Sita's blade of grass scene, hint hint... here it is, let me know if the link works: http://speedy.sh/zGDwp/Ramayan-Episode-01-Introduction-to-Ramayan-Produced-by-Ramanand-Sagar.mp4

Janu, that's the link I'm mentioned to you before - an hour and 20 minute video condensed to about 20 - so you can download it too!

So, I'm making the gifsets right now. And I got this idea. What if, I do the dungeon scenes in color, and happy pre-dungeon Devaki and Vasudev in black and white? Got any scenes where they're fitted in royal clothes or something? Possibly in the same HQ version as this one?

Lol, the OUAT/SK parallel idea is brilliant! I vote, go ahead with it! :D
And definitely downloading this RSR one too. Thank ye!

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 17 November 2012 at 3:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

So, I'm making the gifsets right now. And I got this idea. What if, I do the dungeon scenes in color, and happy pre-dungeon Devaki and Vasudev in black and white? Got any scenes where they're fitted in royal clothes or something? Possibly in the same HQ version as this one?

I am muy psyched Dancing That idea is so angsty, right up my alley :P Here go their early royal scenes... the wedding scenes are in better quality here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NjhXpDk8SY

And then there's some other cute ones here, at 12:00, 17:00, and 21:00 (roughly): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg3R0sML0_E

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

I am muy psyched Dancing That idea is so angsty, right up my alley :P Here go their early royal scenes... the wedding scenes are in better quality here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NjhXpDk8SY

And then there's some other cute ones here, at 12:00, 17:00, and 21:00 (roughly): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg3R0sML0_E

Lol, I hope I don't let you down then. *fingers crossed* I'm downloading the second one. The wedding one, I'll save for later! Thanks again!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top