Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

\|/ Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #5 \|/ (Page 150)

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
^^ Lol I kinda guessed and hoped that would happen... lucky me :P

If you think of some interesting text, that would be cool, otherwise the 9 gif style would also be pretty. I'm thinking of doing one on the Kirtiman episode, like 6 250x185 gifs with some really foggy old memory type effect, with text in the alternate ones. I might even make it a set of parallels with Snowing and Baby Emma if I feel crazy enough LOLWhatever works for you, I know I'll love it either way!

The Ramayan clip reel just finished uploading, I cut some pretty good scenes from the introduction before the 1st episode... one of the best among them is Sita's blade of grass scene, hint hint... here it is, let me know if the link works: http://speedy.sh/zGDwp/Ramayan-Episode-01-Introduction-to-Ramayan-Produced-by-Ramanand-Sagar.mp4

Janu, that's the link I'm mentioned to you before - an hour and 20 minute video condensed to about 20 - so you can download it too!

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Tut tut, do I see the DT of this this forum taking part in spamming?Monkey Icons Yoyo
MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
^^ only to rush you in editing what you have to so we can post things of substance in the next one, dearie ;)

and download the clip I just linked!

Edited by lola610 - 17 November 2012 at 2:51pm
pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

If you think of some interesting text, that would be cool, otherwise the 9 gif style would also be pretty. I'm thinking of doing one on the Kirtiman episode, like 6 250x185 gifs with some really foggy old memory type effect, with text in the alternate ones. I might even make it a set of parallels with Snowing and Baby Emma if I feel crazy enough LOLWhatever works for you, I know I'll love it either way!

The Ramayan clip reel just finished uploading, I cut some pretty good scenes from the introduction before the 1st episode... one of the best among them is Sita's blade of grass scene, hint hint... here it is, let me know if the link works: http://speedy.sh/zGDwp/Ramayan-Episode-01-Introduction-to-Ramayan-Produced-by-Ramanand-Sagar.mp4

Janu, that's the link I'm mentioned to you before - an hour and 20 minute video condensed to about 20 - so you can download it too!

So, I'm making the gifsets right now. And I got this idea. What if, I do the dungeon scenes in color, and happy pre-dungeon Devaki and Vasudev in black and white? Got any scenes where they're fitted in royal clothes or something? Possibly in the same HQ version as this one?

Lol, the OUAT/SK parallel idea is brilliant! I vote, go ahead with it! :D
And definitely downloading this RSR one too. Thank ye!

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 17 November 2012 at 3:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

So, I'm making the gifsets right now. And I got this idea. What if, I do the dungeon scenes in color, and happy pre-dungeon Devaki and Vasudev in black and white? Got any scenes where they're fitted in royal clothes or something? Possibly in the same HQ version as this one?

I am muy psyched Dancing That idea is so angsty, right up my alley :P Here go their early royal scenes... the wedding scenes are in better quality here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NjhXpDk8SY

And then there's some other cute ones here, at 12:00, 17:00, and 21:00 (roughly): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg3R0sML0_E
pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

I am muy psyched Dancing That idea is so angsty, right up my alley :P Here go their early royal scenes... the wedding scenes are in better quality here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NjhXpDk8SY

And then there's some other cute ones here, at 12:00, 17:00, and 21:00 (roughly): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg3R0sML0_E

Lol, I hope I don't let you down then. *fingers crossed* I'm downloading the second one. The wedding one, I'll save for later! Thanks again!

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

^^ only to rush you in editing what you have to so we can post things of substance in the next one, dearie ;)

and download the clip I just linked!

Sorry hun, I was working on a 14-page paper all day. It was horrible.Dead In-between I came online for breaks, but not long enough to do anything. I'll try to log on tonight and get all the editing done.

I'm downloading everything, thanks!Smile
MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
@ Aishu - sounds like a plan! and of course you will =D

@ Janu - aww I was just messing, no hurries. Hope your paper's going swimmingly :P and btw I have an ebook to share with you. remind me.

Go to top