Mythological Masti

\|/ Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #5 \|/ (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 151

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

Star Diwali tumblr gifset.

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 15 November 2012 at 5:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandiniraizaada-Araina-Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "\|/ Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #5 \|/ (Page 147)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

@Janaki di, omg! I am absolutely so happy for you! Your tapasya has been fulfilled, lol! I mean, that's just so FREAKING AWESOME that he retweeted you! He should retweet you more often though. Who else is as devoted a fan as you?

@Lola di, I don't know, just post something!

@Proteeti, you're so welcome! And great new sigg! I love the coloring and the orange background! Nice work done!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
@ Radha very nice onesThumbs Up

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hey guys, I have some exciting news to share with you! Well...it's exciting for me at least.LOL I sent Gurmeet and Debina one of the Diwali sigs I made through their twitter accounts, and Gurmeet retweeted me.Party Oh course, I did ask him to retweet if he liked the sig, but that's not the point. He still retweeted me!LOL This has really made that sig all the more special to me now.Embarrassed

Monkey Winks YoyoMonkey Winks YoyoMonkey Winks YoyoMonkey Winks YoyoMonkey Winks YoyoMonkey Winks YoyoMonkey Winks YoyoMonkey Winks YoyoMonkey Winks YoyoMonkey Winks Yoyo

Monkey Icons YoyoHe retweeted me for this sig.Monkey Icon

Wow janaki that's really great. And the sig you sent is beautiful Smile

..RamKiJanaki..

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
@ Nishi - glad you liked your gift sweets, my pleasure! Please do make more mytho stuff yourself soon!

@ Proteeti - thanks for liking the SK avis dear, really glad you do :) And your creations are improving immensely; in the new Ramayan one the cropping is so precise and neat! Lage raho meri jaan! The Krishna painting ones are also really beautiful Clap

@ Khushi - the Uttar Ramayan sigs you made are BEAUTIFUL... love the dark coloring and perfectly smooth blending, especially the bottom part with Hanumanji bowing down... idec if this is the only thread you visit outside of BC, but you HAVE to come here and make more mytho stuff for me, got it! ILY Hug

@ Anki - thanks yaar! So glad you like the Lakshmi ones... I thought since I've been making mostly avis I'm losing touch with sigs, but glad you disagree LOL And OMG, the OMG sig from the darshan scene towards the end of the movie is phenomenal! Idk why you don't like it... it perfectly captures the serenity of that moment... more please!!!

@ Aishu - Oh you Blushing Even though I know my stuff doesn't come close to yours, I still love all the lovely words you send my way - thanks a million! Of course you can use the Sanaya as Lakshmi sigs; that's why Nishi shared it here and then the other 3 I posted were freebies anyway. The bokeh on it was actually one that you sent me, I think, and I just blurred out the parts in the middle so it only really showed up on the edges... I'll double check and if not, I'll PM it to you. Remind me again if I haven't done it by tomorrow. So relieved you liked the Dusshera ones too, I was so iffy about them because of the weird speed that resulted from removing all those arrow frames. As for you, dearie, I LOVEEE the EHMMBH RadheShyam ones you posted on Tumblr... as I had said over there, the two of them actually do look the part, and the clarity and soft coloring just make them really dreamlike... idk how to explain it but you get that warm Gokul night feel when you see them. I've got some requests/suggestions for you whenever you're ready Wink

@ Janu - love love LOVE your RSR avis, particularly the Hanuman blessing scene ones... old mytho stuff has become such a rare treat from you that each single creation feels all the more special. You need to fix that so I can take them for granted again LOL j/k... but seriously the quality is perfect, really looking forward to seeing more... and the Diwali sigs from both shows have that divine glow to them... just gorgeous! From RSR I love the Sita Ram Daras Ras Barse one (saved to use soon) and from ASR the trio being greeted at the gate by the rajmatas is really well made. Wish the matching scene from RSR was available in HQ :( Please do make some SK stuff, especially from early parts of the series we rarely siggify/avify (like pre-Makhan Chor phase stuff).

..RamKiJanaki..

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
So now for my Diwali update, which actually started with the Sanaya-as-Lakshmi stuff a few pages back... here's the Ramayan stuff!

First off, SiyaRam at the coronation - I tried a new thing here, layering it with the animated diya and sort of overlapping them so the glow from the flame carries over to the scene from the show - does it look ok?

Anddd... a Ram-Bharat reunion one that I am dissatisfied with because I think there's too much text so I'll redo it later... for now, here it is:

This one is from the song that depicts Ayodhya's preparations for Shri Ram's return. Since that song is only in the poor quality uploads, it's kinda hard to see stuff, but anyway:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-..RamKiJanaki..

Radhikerani

IF-Rockerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

@Proteeti, you're so welcome! And great new sigg! I love the coloring and the orange background! Nice work done!

Thanks For Appreciating !!

Radhikerani

IF-Rockerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

@ Radha very nice onesThumbs Up

Thank U Soo Soo Much !!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top