\|/ Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #5 \|/ - Page 115

Posted: 11 years ago
So now for my Diwali update, which actually started with the Sanaya-as-Lakshmi stuff a few pages back... here's the Ramayan stuff!

First off, SiyaRam at the coronation - I tried a new thing here, layering it with the animated diya and sort of overlapping them so the glow from the flame carries over to the scene from the show - does it look ok?

Anddd... a Ram-Bharat reunion one that I am dissatisfied with because I think there's too much text so I'll redo it later... for now, here it is:

This one is from the song that depicts Ayodhya's preparations for Shri Ram's return. Since that song is only in the poor quality uploads, it's kinda hard to see stuff, but anyway:

Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

@Proteeti, you're so welcome! And great new sigg! I love the coloring and the orange background! Nice work done!

Thanks For Appreciating !!
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

@ Radha very nice ones๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank U Soo Soo Much !!
Originally posted by lola610

@ Proteeti - thanks for liking the SK avis dear, really glad you do :) And your creations are improving immensely; in the new Ramayan one the cropping is so precise and neat! Lage raho meri jaan! The Krishna painting ones are also really beautiful ๐Ÿ‘

โ˜บ๏ธ Thank U With All My Heart !! I'll Surely Try To Improve !! I'm Glad That I Have Sooo Many Sisters To Look After Me On Net, Even If I Don't Have Much Offline !!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey guys, I have a few creations to share with you before the end of this gallery.

I made some avis and sigs of Debina's dance as Lakshmi Ma and Durga Ma for Sab Tv's Diwali Utsav. She was really beautiful in this avatar and it brought back old memories from Ramayan.

Stacked Vertically: http://i.minus.com/i8ByGxDknbOeB.gif

This sig is a blend of Gurmeet as Mahadev (from a tandav he did in Jhalak Dhikla Jaa) and Debina as Devi Durga (from Sab's Diwali Utsav). I think our Ram-Sita look awesome as Shiv-Shakti!

Different Text
@Proteeti,

Beautiful ASR creation dear! I love the coloring and texture a lot.โค๏ธ

@Aishu,

OMG!!!! Your RadhaKrishna avis of Karan and Krystle are beyond beautiful. They are such a lovely couple and even more so as Radha Krishna, I wish this was a mythological show and not just a dance! This avi is my favorite. What a sweet moment!

@Lola,

Wow, your new vid sigs from Ramayan are fantastic! I adore the Diwali song one as well as the Rajyabhishek, but the Ram-Bharat one is my favorite! The coloring and style is so unique and elegant.

Btw, I'd definitely make more RSR stuff but the thing that puts me off is that the vids are so hard to find and they're so limited too.๐Ÿ˜” When I want to work with unique scenes they're not available online, and it kind of gets tiresome working with the same scenes over and over. Also, it's hard to find good quality videos where the subs don't cover their faces, so it's not so much that I make 'new mytho' stuff only. They're just much easier to make because they're available in short videos and good quality.

I'll hunt for some good RSR and RSK videos this weekend, but the most difficult part is that I can either download 2-hr long episodes (which most of the time doesn't work) or wait for people to upload shorter scenes.
^^ Aww I didn't mean YOU don't anything but old mytho, I said I miss seeing the old stuff! If vid quality is a problem then even sigs would be great - especially of SK since it's been sorely absent for so so so long :( But even for avis - I have solutions! First of all I had given you the links where you can download the long youtube vids quickly and easily without installing a separate program - you might've missed them, so here they go again. Bookmark them this time! They are: http://savemedia.com/ and http://keepvid.com/

As for the vids - for Ramayan, there is of course Priyadarshiwiz's channel which we've discussed before. She hasn't updated recently but is in touch and will do so whenever she has time; for now she does already have tons of good scenes up including those rare vanvaas scenes I avi'fied in 2 colorings a few pages back, Hanuman being blessed, Bharat worshipping Ram's charan paduka in Ayodhya, the Kevat Prasang, and more.

Then Drsaurabhparikh, who we frequently go to for short, subless SK vids, has also uploaded all the Uttar Kand scenes to his channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/drsaurabhparikh/videos?query=ramayan

Ramayan is being uploaded here in HQ w/o subs; thus far he's upto the Swayamvar only but the first vid has that summary reel with scenes from later in the series like the Khar Dushan battles, Sita Maa's blade of grass moment, Sanjeevani episode, and the final battle with Ravan (that's how I made those Dusshera avis): http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAsdD6c02d4Alv0rwI9KHxg
Since the scenes in that summary reel are interspersed with RSji's intro, various media events, and other stuff, I did make a short version with only the scenes from the show. If you want, I can upload it and PM you.

Here you'll find all of SK upto the Gurukul epis without subtitles: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UU29lcVVyPmFxq6TkhK4J0Yw&feature=plcp

HQ vids of early SK be found here; they're shorter so they'll be easier to download. They have small and easily removable subtitles just like the ASR vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaadjeGeetaDevi

I feel major deja vu, definitely posted a list like this before either here or in the RS thread. Anywho, here it is - bookmark it and go crazy!

In fact, when you make the ToC for the new creations gallery, can you add this in as the "video masterpost" and just add the link to Varni's channel for ASR, the LifeOk channel for DKDM, and whatever else you know of so it'll be complete?
Edited by lola610 - 11 years ago
Aww lovely work everyone! Really do love it :D 

Lola ji, since you asked, I'll continue coming to this forum ๐Ÿ˜ณ Hope to see some from your side too soon...

When I write my comments, I sometimes feel like I am one of those stereotypical weird French characters who are elitist fashion designers (because good graphic designing is the couture of the internet world), who say stuff like, "this is just marvelous, darling" and who gives air kisses. You know, someone like Edna Mode from The Incredibles or something. But, if I had to be Edna for someone, it would be you guys.

@Lola di, first off, many thanks for the texture! It is just utterly gorgeous! Lol, it's going to make even my siggies look good. And yeah! Thanks for letting me use the sigg. Isn't my dabba just so freaking awesome right now?

The blended avis you made of Raam Parivaar and the Diwali diya is just brilliant! Get it? It's a lamp, it lights, and it's brilliant? Blah, I'm sorry. My sense of humor sucks. A great concept too! The yellowish coloring you used there and in the Bharat Milaap one is just strikingly beautiful! Works very well with the tones in the RSR frames. But, I think I love the Urmila and Kausalya avi set the best. The rich dark coloring is amazing and the golden border is such a great contrast to the deep violet.

@Janaki di! OMG! Your Debina siggs are just SOOO pretty! The coloring is so bright and powerful, just like I imagine Devi Shakti to be. I love the reds and yellows in it. And the fact that you complemented the reds and yellows in the pictures with the cute yellow border and text is so cool! Also loving the blur ad lighten thing you're doing. The resulting glow looks like magic!

And thank you for liking my gif set. My feelings the same, this should have been a scene from a mytho show!

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 11 years ago
@ Khushiji - I am ever so relieved =D

@ Janu - thanks for liking the new styles, dearest! Whaddaya say we finish this thread and start the new one tonight so I can post some more :P You, me, and Aishu all appear to be in attendance; it can be done! And your new Gurmeet and Debina sigs are fab; love the fiery coloring since it's so appropriate for the theme. The one where you blended both of them is especially striking!!!

@ Aishu - Lol firstly, given my love of all things fashion, your French fashionista comments are like chocolate to me <3 You're very welcome, thank you for using them!!! Lol @ brilliance, and very relieved at your love for the coloring on the Kaushalya-Urmila one... I thought it was too dark, and that coupled with the shitty video quality made it impossible to tell that the 4th one features Urmila, Mandavi, and Shrutakirti placing diyas by the window which I thought is a really nice moment :/ And P.S. I forgot to mention in response to your last post, the reason I haven't put the mytho stuff on tumblr is because everything comes out bigger than 1MB :(
Edited by lola610 - 11 years ago