WU-17th Mar-Superb Epi-Mohan ka chance pe Dance !!

Posted: 12 years ago
Written Updt😉

Forgive me will take time after i finish laufing ...Mohan is just uber cute 😆

Comment Comment Comment😆

http://india-forums.com/celebrity/10184/kunal-karan-kapoor/

-Mohan all set toleave for work in a yellow shirt and guru comes and is like can i get a drop to the station and Mohan is like what and he says u and this shirt u only said u'd look like a taxi and Mohan is like its her fav color and then stops and is like what is yr prblem and spots megs and nanhi come out and guru asks him to go and speak to her again and Mohan does

-Mohan asks for a chance and says  i will Bring Amars innocence out and she is like okay print a report tom saying u were wrong and he says i will but i need yr help to get to the facts and she refuses and walks away nd guru asks mohan to go after and reminds him of his convo with nanhi and he does and ask sonce again and guru and nanhi join in and Megs is like whenever u try to help i land up in a mess and so if today 10-6pm no prblem comes bec of u then deal is on and he is like done and Megs and Nanhi leave and Mohan is maha happy an dleaves only to trip on his open laces and nanhi is like oh no and megs looks on while Mohan is like hota hai hota hai

-Megs at work and she and Pratik going shopping for office stuff while mohan cums to tell pratik abt dinanath and koyal but stops seeing them trying leave ...Dimpy cums and asks Pratik to take her to the doc as promised and then seeing that Pratik is busy asks for Mohan to cum along but Prerna calls and Pratik has to take dimpy leaving MM to go together and Megha is like here cums trouble while Mohan is happy that he  has got a chance to manao Megha

-MM at the mall trying to find the shop and Mohan asks the guard and after much hassle gets to know of it and they take the lift which is crowded  and  is playing music as well and sumone says namaste to megha so mohan starts saying namaste to all arnd 😆 and  as everyone leaves Mohan protects megha from getting hurt and the lift guy informs them abt the lifts bad history and Mohan even asks him to leave the job if he is so scared ...and Mohan also tells megha see no trouble so far and she says 5 + hrs still left and he is like gawd she keeps a check on time or what

-MM shopping and megha is like he has such a weird pick and finally Mohan decides to but a set of pens and Megha is liek why such xpensive stuff is yr dad super rich and Mohan is all hurt and she notices it and is like shudnt u keep a tab on yr spending and all and gives lec on it and Mohan goes for the cheaper pens

-MM waiting for the lift and Megs is like take the stairs and Mohan is like r u scared and megs is like no and she decides will go by lift only

-Mohan having fun with two mannequins inside the lift naming them jack n jill much to megha's surprise and she thinks he is worse than Addu and while mohan is up with his antics the lift comes to a stop and Mohan tries to fiddle with the buttons and megs is like have patience and he asks her to do it and she tries and is like musibat and he is like what ..and both try ways to get out she tries to yell for help he tries to open the door meanwhile the weird songs cont in the lift and Megha is like musibat  and both tell the mannequins how the other is responsible for this but then mohan accepts his mistake saying it was his idea to take the lift ..he decides to call karan who is at a massage parlor to get his weight reduced as dimpy thinks he is fat and mohan tells him to come quick after their discussion abt Dimpy n all ...but karan decides to first get his work done nd then leave quickly

-A lady cums to complain abt Addu hitting her son while the son is all cool abt it and renu adds fuel to fire and tries to call up megs but her fone is unavailable and jiji tries to cover up but the female doesnt listen and finally Saroj convinces her and is pissed with Megha as usual

Mohan trying to call guru and ppl at work but cant get thru ...MM shouting for help and even trying Mohans filmy idea to jump so that the lift might move ..but no luck ..Mohan romancing one of the mannequins on the song Bheege hont tere 😆 and as Megha interrupts him he is like cant even let me do romance and his expressions on the song as it starts and he tries to avoid looking at Megha😆

Megha's fone has no signal and is worried and Mohan calls her's a cheap fone and then apologizes and hands over his fone for her to use but as she is abt to make a call his fone rings and she says its yr mum and hands it over

-monu's mum has a rishta for him and is going on abt the gurl and he is like all these qualities guru has shud i marry him and the mum starts all over again and he is like i  am stuck with mrs vyas and she gets all hyper and he clears her doubt and she is like u always do the wrong and regret as with rashmi and he goes all serious and says rashmi si out of my life cant u get over her and the call is over and megha tells Mohan mother s worry for their kids so u shudnt mind her words and he gives her the fone to call home

-Mohans fone is out of battery and Megha calls it cheap and Mohan is like relax sumone will rmber us and will come searching

-meanwhile the lift gets an out of order poster on it as the guard finds out that it aint working

--Mohan asks Megha to come and sit with him on the floor and relax and Megha finally decides to eat and offers Mohan sum food as well and he compliments her cooking and even has the jam with his fingers and offers it to megs as well much to her disgust and then offers her water as well and has it himself and she is like control we might be stuck for hrs and he is like ya i can control

Megha gets hold of a knife she bought and tries to open the door with it and hurt her self and Mohan rushes to her and see's blood oozin out and she removes her finger frm his hold and he takes out a handkerchief and out comes Megha's and he hides it and takes his one out and ties it arnd her finger and she asks is it clean and he remembers how nanhi asked him the same and he is like daughter like mother and asks her for the knife and she thanks him

-MM sitting on the floor and Mohan trying to sing with the song and he is messing up with the lyrics and Megha corrects him and he looks on

-precap- mohan says have to get out now cuz have to go to the loo and spots a button and says we need to hit this and Megha is like how and he is like u lift me up and she is what and he is like else and she is like no way and he says lizard and she looks the other way and he lifts her up and asks her to hit the button and she does and the lift starts with a jerk and as the door opens Megha and mohan in a filmy raj kapoor-nargis pose while pratik and all have arrived

Ho ho ho Mohan is just a rock star and uber cute his whole masti with the manequins and his romance and him saying kya romance bhi nahi karne deti ...fab fab fab Kunal kapoor fantabulous 👏...watch it for the entire sequence inside the lift with the songs ..OMG ...howlarious and i in no way do justice to those scenes

PS- Update on Monday will be delayed 😳
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
Mohan at his full form today..!! :D Mischievous, naughty, funny, childish and adorable.. Today's episode was an hour long laughathon!! A sure superhit!! Loved every bit of the epi.. And the precap is simply fabulous, can't wait for Monday!! Overall, i would say it was a Saturday Super treat for us!!Edited by Udhay - 12 years ago
 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG OMG i can't say anything right now i am still in laughing mode.

Mohan doing romance with that doll statue🤣 🤣
OMG can't stop laughing  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
it was super cute epi...and Mohan 😍 🤣🤣
and the songs, they made the epi 🤣🤣🤣
loved every bit of it...  mohan is truly Monu the cutie pie 🤣
OMG!! What a dhansu episode. I am sure going watch it again on its repeat telecast on 11:30 pm today.
today's super episode super duper hit blockbuster!!😆
oh my god guys looking at ur Emo i feel ugly..:(

thz poo for WU

halaa Please linksdo na Maha epi ki 😔
i hate colours YT channel  why they not uploading today epi links 😡
Amezing , awesome epi today . Mohan megha acting to fantastic, mohan behaved like kid today epi playing with doll , precape awesome can't wait
Sofi- shud i pm u the links ?
Originally posted by rdfan

Sofi- shud i pm u the links ?

oh ya Please Pooja Plzzz😳

thx for lovely WU  but i want to watch each&every scene to my eye 😛