Posted: 12 years ago
hii guys am new to this forum!! i guess i can make sme intersting frnds in this forum!! my name is sayandeep kar!! am frm kolkata!! the city of rasgulla!! πŸ˜†
wecome dear to NBT forum :)

ahha ya am sure you  make very  interesting frnds her .πŸ˜‰
this is really a good place with good friends...you most welcome...
Hi meghan432, welcome to NBTNMKK forum.. :) We'll all be good friends here.. I'm Udhay, from Chennai, the city of idly and sambhar.. :D
idly and sambhar my favrt!! waise good to meet u sofiya monu ki dewani no.2 waise i want to meet laher di mohan dewani no. 1!!πŸ˜†
hello ji welcome hein ji same to sameπŸ˜†
aaj ka episode kaisa tha!! fantabalous!!! laugh riot!! thoda serious!!! thoda irritating sasu ma and renu face!! thoda mohan ki bibi πŸ˜† (guru) and chavanii (nanhi dadima!!) πŸ˜†!! waise sach mai mohan ka bachpana addu se bhayankar hai!! le kin mai samajh sakta hu mohan is tara ke bachpana kar ke apna andar ka serious aur hurt side ko chupata hai!! introvert guy!!  aur romancing vtgh manequin!! aur megha ko jalan ho raha hai!! aur kyu nahi hoga future pati uske samne ek aur aurat ke sath romance kar raha hai!!πŸ˜† woh manequin i kyu na hon!!πŸ˜‰ aur mohan's idea about marrying guru and the moment he was standing relaying on male manequin!! and mujhe koi samjhaey ga!! ki kyu megha ki mujhse pyar karo line ke bad nbt romance tune bajna suru ho gaya!! kya yeh bhi koi symbolism hai!!
Hey Sayandeep (I hope I took your name rightπŸ˜†)... Welcome to our fun-filled forum!! I really hope you'll make some really good friends here and enjoy chatting with us about the show!! πŸ˜ƒ

I'm Bidzie...another Mohan ki deewani but still in the beginner's stageπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Hi Sayandeep... Welcome to the forum.😊
hi sayandeep...even i'm from kolkata...jadavpur...welcome to the forum...please don't forget to hit the chaska meter and put comment on NBT cast as much as u can ...also keep posting...this will help to increase the rank of the show...